Yeah, any story that involves the hokey pokey is ok in my book.

I'm starting to think Dennis likes Travis too--I mean, you gotta like someone at least a little bit to get into a hottub with them, right? :blink:

That is all.

Wow! Another great chapter, Dom.

Travis is really stirring things up in this town. He gets Dennis to do something daring, then takes something Dennis considers precious. But Dennis is warming up to him. An angel? An innocent-looking angel?

Aiden is actually jealous of Owen. Or is he jealous of Travis? Either way, he is protective of Owen. By the end of the story they will either be back together or bitter enemies. And Travis will be the reason.

Hey, I might pull a "Travis" and stay up all night to see if chapter 9 gets posted.

LOL what an amusing chapter, Travis is definitely someone who acts on impulse. 'Borrowing' Dennis's dog was very amusing to watch... its actually made me like him more.

And Aiden... his just hard to figure out, I don't like how he gets all jealous of Owen being around Travis, when he himself enjoys the flattery that comes his way... then again he did say he knew that Travis and he wouldn't amount to anything... so is he really attracted to Travis is what I'm wondering...

Wait...did Aiden just say that HE was the one who was going to be getting involved with Travis? wth does that mean...just cause he doesn't want get hurt, he's going to be the one doing the hurting?!?!?! Someone please tell me that I misread that passage...owen's about to get his heart broken! :(

Edited by bKite

Boo..Aiden's making me mad. lol I can't figure him out and he's gonna hurt Owen in the process!! Grr, Dom please don't make me wanna hate Aiden. I liked him, but he's pissing me off. <_<

I wish Owen would move on! It makes me frustrated, but I also hope he's happy or he finds someone else. I have a friend like him, and the hurt is gonna suck; if what I think is gonna happen, happens. :(

And as for my few moments of liking Travis...they've passed. He's comical yea, but if he sleeps with Aiden, thats low. As for Lacy and Ryan I hope they become friends again, I was reading TLW again and they really were good friends. Aiden and Owen were just a relationship...I guess Owen's right, 'there was only drama' and they stood together during it. Maybe they just weren't meant to be...

Chapter 9 please :) !

Boo..Aiden's making me mad. lol I can't figure him out and he's gonna hurt Owen in the process!! Grr, Dom please don't make me wanna hate Aiden. I liked him, but he's pissing me off. <_<

Ditto, man. Ditto ^^

I'm enjoying Travis a lot. I'm starting to enjoy Dennis a lot too. So I really like when we see Travis and Dennis together.

And I hope Lacy and Ryan become friends again. I wonder why she can't look at him? Maybe there's some feelings there that are not resolved?

I'm more interested in finding out who Travis is giving money to on Monday. And the hokey pokey was a nice touch.

Sharon

me too sharon... i wonder if it is allan who he is gonna give the money too... or some one that he owes money to?

Well as for this chapter.... it has made me love travis even more... and wait... what was that??? A spark??? i believe there were a few sparks between Dennis and Travis in this chapter... they seem to be growing closer... and at the end Dennis wanted travis to call him. So yeah... thats a good sign.

But as for owen and adien i do think they will end up together... and i think travis will reunite them because of their jealousy over one another... thats waht i think anyway.

*hits refresh for chapter 9*

later ~ nick :read:

me too sharon... i wonder if it is allan who he is gonna give the money too... or some one that he owes money to?

In the prologue it says that Travis hasn't seen Allan since, so I find it a bit unlikey that he is going to give the money directly to Allan. It seems Travis has to pay the money every month, which would explain his ways. Maybe his debts are somehow connected with his leaving his old town. Then again, I am almost positive that they relate to Allan. Is he being blackmailed by someboy who knows?

Edited by DavyReader
In the prologue it says that Travis hasn't seen Allan since, so I find it a bit unlikey that he is going to give the money directly to Allan. It seems Travis has to pay the money every month, which would explain his ways. Maybe his debts are somehow connected with his leaving his old town. Then again, I am almost positive that they relate to Allan. Is he being blackmailed by someboy who knows?

I have been thinking that this money is for lawyers for Allan... guess we'll just have to wait and see. I just hope that Denis finds someone who makes him happy and I'm starting to think that it's Travis.

Steve

Is he being blackmailed by somebody who knows?

Travis doesn't strike me as likely to give in to blackmail.

I have been thinking that this money is for lawyers for Allan... guess we'll just have to wait and see.

What's the difference between a catfish and a lawyer?

I'm rooting for Travis to end up with John Gordon :angry::angry::angry:

Are you suggesting that Travis is going to root John Gordon, or is there some gardening connotation that I've missed?

Just couldn't resist.

I want Travis to end up with Dennis or Aiden. Even though there wasn't nearly enough sexual tension in the spa scene, it seems Dennis is at least a little interested in him. He was 'amused' at his angel tattoo and so far he's come the closest to seeing him naked.

The whole dog scenario suggests it's going in the right direction too.

Edited by toby
I want Travis to end up with Dennis or Aiden. Even though there wasn't nearly enough sexual tension in the spa scene, it seems Dennis is at least a little interested in him. He was 'amused' at his angel tattoo and so far he's come the closest to seeing him naked.

The whole dog scenario suggests it's going in the right direction too. At least I hope so.

Oh, adding my favourite scene chapt. 8:

Of course I am. And you are, too, right?

Travis.

Don't be shy. It's not like they're even home.

I wasn't aware that made a difference!

How cute are they together..? :music: And how can anyone not like Travis?

The TADITE movement is building :2thumbs: