Who was your first celebrity crush?

Jack Scribe

If you young pups like wrestlers, maybe there's hope for the Beast yet.

Once a fair came to town and they had a wrestling bear. If you could pin the bear, you won a C-note.

I decided to give it a try. I didn't go first, I watched. The bear wasn't mean, he was just too powerful for most folks. The bear just hugged people, licked their face and knocked them over.

My turn at the bear, I didn't charge him or try to pin him. I scratched his back and he froze and his foot started doing that thing that dogs feet do. Then I had a brilliant idea. I scratched his neck and his back and his belly he licked my face and lay down as I continued the scratch and pet him.

I went down to one knee beside him an announed myself the winner. :king:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once a fair came to town and they had a wrestling bear. If you could pin the bear, you won a C-note.

I decided to give it a try. I didn't go first, I watched. The bear wasn't mean, he was just too powerful for most folks. The bear just hugged people, licked their face and knocked them over.

My turn at the bear, I didn't charge him or try to pin him. I scratched his back and he froze and his foot started doing that thing that dogs feet do. Then I had a brilliant idea. I scratched his neck and his back and his belly he licked my face and lay down as I continued the scratch and pet him.

Ok, that post seriously made me go "AWWW!" lol. That's seriously cute, lol.

My Angel Justin Timberlake :wub:

Yes! I agree :D .

I'm another Leonardo DiCaprio fanboy... ~sigh~

Although I was kinda young when he was in his prime, ya look back and see him and damn :D , lol...

While were on the subject of celebrity crushes, can I cast a BIG one vote for Mario Lopez?

I'll second that vote. I love Mario...he was so cute on the Pet Star on Animal Planet when he would play with the pups...

Wow, that is adorable! Not to mention pretty damn smart ;) .

Besides all those eye candy that I've already agreed with that you guys have said, my first true "knew-I-was-gay-and-thought-he-was-hot" crush was an actor from one of my favorite shows that was on the Disney Channel. Eric von Detten from the show So Weird. He's definately changed since that was on the air in 2000ish, and he's no where near ugly now, but he was definately hotter when he was younger.

OMG...I hate Randy Orton's character, but DAMN! He's SEXY! I love his abs. I typically don't go for the muscular guys, but there's just something about Randy that is SO hot, lol.

Johnny Nitro has a cute ass. Like a perfectly shaped bubble butt, it's the cutest butt I've seen in a while.

If you don't go for muscular guys, try Brian Kendrick...

Eric von Detten from the show So Weird. He's definately changed since that was on the air in 2000ish, and he's no where near ugly now, but he was definately hotter when he was younger.

Man, was he hot...He still is but he was a real eye candy back then...And so was Patrick Levis in that show!

Talking about hot kid actors--

Frankie Muniz (Big Fat Liar, Agent Cody Banks)

Ricky Ullman (Phil of the Future)

Max Thieriot (Catch That Kid)

The BeaStKid

Man, was he hot...He still is but he was a real eye candy back then...And so was Patrick Levis in that show!

Talking about hot kid actors--

Frankie Muniz (Big Fat Liar, Agent Cody Banks)

Ricky Ullman (Phil of the Future)

Max Thieriot (Catch That Kid)

The BeaStKid

I didn't really think Patrick Levis was that hot...I mean he was a good actor and everything, but not that hot in my opinion. What about the other Eric from the show? Eric Lively? He was Erik von Detten's brother on the show. He was hot too :D .

Oh, and Ricky Ullman is hot as well ;) .

Xander

• 2 weeks later...

Clive Owen was REALLY HOT when younger but now... Ricky Ullman is good-looking too. Cute rather than hot!

Don't worry, Trevor. It's your differences that make you special. And even my fav's are kinda different. :)

Ieshwar

I watched Roswell when I was 12-13, (I couldn't miss one episode)

And I had a crush on Jason Behr. I convinced my mom to buy a magazine just because he was on the front page, I kept it for a long time lol, I was crazy hahahaha :P

jason-behr-3-sized.jpg

If anyone is looking for a first celebrity crush, check out the movie, The Covenant.

Then check out: Steven Strait,Taylor Kitsch, Toby Hemingway, Chace Crawford and Sebastian Stan.

Btw, Taylor Kitsch you may already know fron the tv series Friday Night Lights and...he's Canadian, born and bred right here in Kelowna, British Columbia. :wub:

Conner

• 3 weeks later...

My first celeb crush has to be Leo from back when I saw Titanic.

Right now though Jesse Spencer from House is really looking good. I'm kinda pissed they killed that whole sex thing cause now he won't get naked every episode. :pissed:

My first celeb crush has to be Leo from back when I saw Titanic.

Right now though Jesse Spencer from House is really looking good. I'm kinda pissed they killed that whole sex thing cause now he won't get naked every episode. :pissed:

He's Damn Hot!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I had alot of crushes, unfortunately. I don't think I had too many female crushes. I had more male crushes. I had a crush on Julian Lennon, Elton John, Leonardo Dicraprio, I had a little crush on Jay Manuel, but I thought he looked too much like a woman. :wacko: I had some many crushes on men, it's not even funny! :lol:

And also, Zac Efron. :P

He's so popular right now! He is adorable though.

I'm not sure if I said this earlier in the thread when it was first created (and I'm too lazy to look :P0:) ), but I definitely think Jesse McCartney is one of the most beautiful guys I've ever seen!

He's so popular right now! He is adorable though.

I'm not sure if I said this earlier in the thread when it was first created (and I'm too lazy to look :P0:) ), but I definitely think Jesse McCartney is one of the most beautiful guys I've ever seen!

I agress :wub:

I remember watching the movie Top Gun when I was a kid and there was a scene when Tom Cruise came out shirtless and I was like :*) Holy Cow!! This guy is beautiful.

I didn't even know his name then but later on, that simple liking made me realize that I was/am gay. And I am proud of being one :2thumbs:

Joseph Gordon-Levitt is a great mix of cute and talent.

I remember trying to watch 3rd Rock from the Sun. There simply wasn't enough of him in the show to save it. :lol:

Since then he has done a number of off beat roles in Indie films that have established his acting chops. You'll want to see him in Latter Days, Manic, Beautiful Skin, Brick and the Lookout.