I despise lawyers in general because they're mostly lowdown, dirty, scheming, mean people. I've met about two that actually had moral standards. The rest make Hitler look like an okay guy. For instance, one of the major reasons I don't have the gigantic 300,000 dollar market value house we lived in is because the lawyer pulled a fast one in the middle of a bankruptcy, and was employed by both my mother and the bank that was dealing with our loan. I'm certain that's so illegal it's not funny, but it seems that a lot of documents cannot be found for some reason.

The kicker? Last I heard the house was bought at an auction, one of those distressed property type deals, for something between three and four hundred dollars by a man living in Texas.

In short, lawyers are generally sleazes. A few are nice, though. :) Too bad you guys don't beat up the bad ones.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did somebody say lawyer jokes? :huh:

Hehe, here is one for ya 0:)

A man walks into a bar. He sees a good-looking,

smartly dressed woman sitting on a barstool.

He walks up behind her and says, "Hi there, how's it

going?" Having already had a few drinks, she turns

around, faces him, looks him straight in the eyes

and says, "Listen! I'll screw anybody, anytime,

anywhere, your place, my place, it doesn't matter."

He says, "No kidding, I'm a lawyer too! What firm

are you with?" :boy:

Work thinks I'm going to a wedding next week in Missouri so I could have 4 days off without being harassed about it 0:)

I'd laugh (Actually I wouldn't) if you got busted as a result of this post.

You are the second female this week who has told me this... is this a growing trend?

You know I'm the same way... I can't stand the taste... I want to be sick... I said if I marry someone who like it they get all the presents that comes in with those.

You are the second female this week who has told me this... is this a growing trend?

:blink: I believe so as chocolate is nasty. :)

Krista

I confess that I took my eyes off of the road while driving home from work tonight just to watch the light show spiderweb its way across the sky. I love weather phenomena, such as multiple bouts of thunderless lightning streaking across the sky!

I confess... since the statute of limitations has passed, that I blew up our arch-rival high schools plumbing with sticks of potassium.

To give myself enough time to get away, I had coated them in melted sugar (like peanut brittle).

I flushed and given a few minutes, the water dissolved the sugar. The potassium then reacted with the water and exploded. :devil:

The best one left a 3 foot crater but I was over a half mile away in full view of a coach and principal. 0:)

I confess... since the statute of limitations has passed, that I blew up our arch-rival high schools plumbing with sticks of potassium.

To give myself enough time to get away, I had coated them in melted sugar (like peanut brittle).

I flushed and given a few minutes, the water dissolved the sugar. The potassium then reacted with the water and exploded. :devil:

The best one left a 3 foot crater but I was over a half mile away in full view of a coach and principal. 0:)

The hard science nerd in me is roaring with laughter! Haha, I've always wanted to take a brick of pure potassium and lob it into a fresh-water lake! But I'd probably get hurt lol.

Almost every chocolate I've tasted in america has been nasty. even the apparently sweet milk chocolates (I've never liked Plain or dark chocolates, but white chocolate is rather nice). But english chocolate. mmmmm :D

Graeme.. I love that. I wish I could've done that. Closest I got was almost talking my chemistry teacher into letting us make TNT as an organic chemistry practical.

confessions..

I used to eat anything up to 7 marsbars a day from vending machines because I was scared to go into the lunch-room (and school food usually sucks in england)

My 'hag' was given a bottle of alcohol by the barman/owner of the pub we used to frequent at lunch-time for her 18th birthday. after she'd been 'drinking' there for more than a year.

um.. My life is boring?

• Site Administrator
Graeme.. I love that. I wish I could've done that. Closest I got was almost talking my chemistry teacher into letting us make TNT as an organic chemistry practical.

I think you mean James, not me -- I did a very small bit of experimenting with sodium and it was fun, but always under the teacher's eye.

I confess that I'm an extremely flirtacious person. I don't like thinking that I'm flirtacious, but when my friend Jason accussed me of flirting with him.. he's gay.. lol.. then I know I have a problem. :blink:

So yes, I'll confess that I'm not the type that is "bring home to momma."

Krista

I confess that I'm an extremely flirtacious person. I don't like thinking that I'm flirtacious, but when my friend Jason accussed me of flirting with him.. he's gay.. lol.. then I know I have a problem. :blink:

i confess that i too am very flirtatious. sometimes i dont even know i'm doing it, thats how bad i am. its quite sad

q: What's the difference between a bankrupt attorney and a pigeon?

a: The pigeon can still make a deposit on a Mercedes

I love it, esp the car nut in me :D .

Speaking of chocolate, I like the Swiss one I had :D

Edited by Drewbie

That is just f**king marvelous! Bravo!

The perfect crime, no less!

:worship::worship::worship:

hmm.. I confess that I've been recently told by my preacher to, "Learn to act accordingly at church or don't bother coming at all."

lol.. I wasn't misbehaving or anything, but he was talking about the destruction of Sodom and Gamorrah and went into this, "Fire and Damnation" about homosexuals, heathens and the such.

So, after the service was over I walked up to him and said, "Don't you think it's ironic that two male angels were the ones sent to Sodom and Gamorrah to warn of the destruction?"

and that's when he said, "I know what you're getting at and I don't want to discuss it further. Learn to act accordingly at church or don't bother coming at all."

I personally thought it was an honest statement. 0:)

Krista

Confessions are really tricky things. Sometimes the only way to keep a secret is to never talk about it. But....then we wouldn't have this really cool thread would we? So I'll go, I confess that I once had sex with my best friend, Jason, the night before his wedding. His wife still doesn't know about it two years later. And the very next day, at the reception, I had sex with the other groomsman in the kitchen pantry. His girlfriend/now wife doesn't know about that either.

Jason R.

Hmmm, maybe I shouldn't...ever...never...be included in weddings. Lots to consider.

Wow, urm, after reading all of the other confessions on here, I confess that my life is boring lol

The only thing i can think of to confess is that today, in my English exam, i was told to describe my home, so i told how terrible it is, and totally exagerated my mothers evil side. It was a good anwer though, so i'm happy :P