Jump to content

davewri

Members
  • Posts

    1,118
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by davewri

  1. davewri

    Chapter 22

    Cogito Ergo Sum
  2. My nephew is a crewmember on a C17 Globemaster. It is definitely a huge airplane.
  3. About JJ.........I had a close friend in college who was so concerned with her appearance that she tried everything. It became a serious medical issue. There are a lot of real life JJ's .
  4. davewri

    Chapter 30

    In chapter 12 Gramps said "Now I have a policy, and you can check with personnel if you don't believe me, any time an employee makes a suggestion that results in lower costs, we give them a bonus. So you can expect a nice bonus on this suggestion
  5. davewri

    Chapter 30

    I thought there was a lot of reward money coming for discovering the fraud on the invoices.
  6. davewri

    Chapter 22

    Thankfully this is not the real world. It's the world the author made for us. A little diversion for this pandemic nightmare.
  7. "and don’t worry, all will be fine" somehow I don't think that will be the case. this story needs some drama.
  8. Marcus must be more than just a casual friend
  9. davewri

    Chapter 10

    Love a happy ending!
  10. davewri

    Chapter 6

    This is very much a mystery. Mark is not what he seems. "If it's too good to be true" .....
  11. davewri

    Chapter 22

    Some day in the far future there will be much written about the events of 2020. I hope that writer will be as eloquent as you are Mister Arbour. Take care.
  12. davewri

    Chapter 5

    I think grandfather might know Mark's family.
  13. davewri

    Chapter 2

    The pistol was a Smith and Wesson 38 Special revolver. Do folks in UK even have those?
  14. davewri

    Chapter 2

    I remember many years ago when we got our first refrigerator with an ice maker. My father went into the kitchen in the early morning hours with his pistol drawn.
  15. davewri

    The Visitors

    Deja vu all over again?
  16. davewri

    Dr Chapter 10

    Fully expect some nautical drama soon.
  17. davewri

    Alo Chapter 1

    Mexico is also a part of North America.
  18. davewri

    DSA Chapter 16

    Must be a sequel coming. One suspicious person caught the eye which leads me to hope for more of this story.
  19. Always make your first shot count.
  20. davewri

    DSA Chapter 9

    I am here today to clear up some miss information
  21. davewri

    DSA Chapter 9

    Editor was sleeping on this chapter ...........Still a good story.
  22. davewri

    DSA Chapter 8

    “I only asked you sir, as you are first,” the officer said, as he signalled a colleague to join him, “My friend here speaks very little English, he is still learning,” I explained. Trouble coming so soon?
  23. Trouble brewing.
  24. davewri

    DSA Chapter 3

    I am sure the family will get a huge reward. Also love is in the air...........
  25. davewri

    Late Lunch

    Two chapters and over 100 comments. Everyone begging for more is a good sign.
×
×
  • Create New...