Jump to content

drsawzall

Author
  • Posts

    16,442
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by drsawzall

  1. Simply, just simply a sweet tale...or was that tail???
  2. drsawzall

    Epilogue

    Thank you for taking the time to share your work with us. It is appreciated!
  3. drsawzall

    Chapter 25

    I wonder if this disease is akin to malaria, judging by the symptoms. What is at odds here is that it appears not to be communicable through contact or by breathing in contaminated air. Of greater concern is how long this disease will last as the body struggles to throw it off, or will the patients eventually succumb to wasting away?
  4. drsawzall

    Chapter 59

    Well, given all that went on, the wrap-up should be very interesting to say the least...
  5. She should tell the crowd assembled that these are private baths...
  6. drsawzall

    Chapter 5

    Be careful for what you wish for... not all brothers can be friends...
  7. Oh boy...time to move quickly!!
  8. drsawzall

    Epilogue

    Including professional defensive driving lessons???
  9. drsawzall

    Spooky

    Let's see as to Prompt #305. Actually, that would be...Do I see dead people??? Can they talk? And as a side note, and I've always wondered, if male vampires are actually dead, wouldn't erections be impossible? Think of the impracticability here, folks, not to mention the physics involved. Are we talking pacemakers and mechanical pumps operating off of batteries???... I guess that prompt interview could cover both ghosts and vampires...oh...wait...are vampires actually ghosts, seeing how they are already dead??? As to Prompt #306 Is it just talk, smooth talk, sexy talk, or I'ma gonna bang you talk? Perhaps all four, the possibilities are endless...I mean, there are several I'd like to bang, I mean, talk to...and obviously, face to groin, face...none of that ghosting stuff, no need to text, just ankle shackels, a hidden room, and turn the lights down low... I've just finished the Creature Feature, like 45 minutes ago...I'm not frazzled, deprived of normal human interaction, considering my football team just snatched victory from the jaws of defeat. Much to the detriment of a couple of former presidents who are no longer living in my wallet... What's the contest again? Who's on first?
  10. drsawzall

    Chapter 24

    Totally unnecessary....I should never respond first thing before my Coke Zero delivers my carbonated caffeine in the morning....
  11. drsawzall

    Chapter 24

    I'm just cranky this morning, back from a vacation, the airlines did their very best to make me reconsider my faith in humanity, not including all the Kens and Karens who felt it was their right to make the entire situation that much more pleasurable...my patience filter needs an oil change....
  12. drsawzall

    Chapter 24

    Oh...for the love of Pete...
  13. drsawzall

    Not Emily in Paris

    Looking forward to sneaking a glimpse of these two in the future...very well done!!!!
  14. drsawzall

    Chapter 23

    Mmmmm...I'd love me a hockey player...or two...or a dozen.... Wil has/had some amazing talent....
  15. drsawzall

    Chapter 22

    Our Jimmy has certainly come a long way!! Multiple polos...there's an image...oh...how I remember the days...
  16. drsawzall

    Chapter 26

    Just back from Wisconsin and had cheese curds for the first time, they weren't bad at all...this coming from a New England clam cake, steamer's, and chowda boy!!
  17. drsawzall

    Chapter 24

    Well...give a sailor enough rope....
  18. drsawzall

    Chapter 26

    And it is, still having some doubts that with all the nude sleeping together, nothing but cuddling went on...
  19. What are the consequences if the ship the nobles came in doesn't return? Will it be assumed lost at sea, or will others come to investigate?
  20. drsawzall

    Chapter 24

    Are these moments/interludes the proverbial calm before an impending storm or ship-to-ship action? And what of the letter our friend with the broken arm holds, a compound fracture if I remember correctly, these types of breaks can be very nasty!
  21. drsawzall

    Chapter 26

    When I think of Mr. Johnson, I get...
  22. drsawzall

    Chapter 31

    Yes they do, but how long will this go on for?
  23. drsawzall

    Longings

    ya can't solve anything if ya don't talk....
  24. Classes should be very interesting....
  25. Could not have said it any better...
×
×
  • Create New...