Jump to content

CassieQ

Signature Author
  • Posts

    5,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CassieQ

  1. Keith is in this up to his eyeballs.
  2. Keith is in this up to his eyeballs.
  3. There you go Stellar. Spoiling readers for the rest of us
  4. Interesting is the word to use Eventually something will turn up about Leia, but Brandon has to sort through his own feelings first
  5. They are very cute together.
  6. Oh no! Poor Diane! I was hoping that the situation with her son wasn't serious. Tell Diane I am thinking of her. I will light a candle for her son.
  7. CassieQ

    Reflections

    Wow, Renee, you have had a rough year. I am very glad to hear that your migraines are better. As a chronic sufferer, I know how absolutely miserable they can make you feel. Good luck and I hope brighter times are ahead for you and your family.
  8. Happy Birthday JoAnn! (YES, I'm early and I don't care)
  9. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CIA!!!
  10. Keith IS nauseating. But things are moving forward between Brandon and Jordan now, so hopefully Brandon has someone new to turn to.
  11. CassieQ

    Chapter 16

    I'm glad you like the happy ending. There was quite a different from where Tibial and Chad started to where they ended up. They started out in a time and culture that could only destroy their love and wound up, after all that time and all that pain, in a place where their love could exist, blossom and grow. I'm happy for my boys too, they certain deserve it. Thank you so much for reading and reviewing
  12. This is so sweet and delightful. I almost feel like a voyeur, but I can't keep from reading and rooting for you and the charming gentleman you finally met. I love the way you found to open up lines of communication when you first met as well. I really hope this continues!
  13. This is really interesting, I'm enjoying reading it!
  14. Brandon is in a serious downward spiral, but Jordan is there, and it does help, even if neither one of them realize it. Alexis isn't the greatest friend in the world, and encourages some of Brandon's bad habits, but she's pretty harmless, really.
  15. I hope things get better for you Renee
  16. CassieQ

    Party from Hell

    Oh My God. It was true! Make sure you keep me sexy KC!
  17. They are both hurting, but Jordan is doing the best he can to comfort Brandon. Leia's death has a huge impact on both of them.
  18. CassieQ

    Weekly Wrap Up!

    I feel like I should buy everyone some Kleenex.
  19. CassieQ

    Weekly Wrap Up!

    Thank you guys
  20. Brandon is in an emotional turmoil right now and is letting his curiosity and sex be a welcome distraction, although his choice of partners is seriously warped. He is not in a good place right now, but maybe Jordan can help him out. Thanks for reviewing!
  21. Keith is a real jerk, and a creep, no question about it. As to his involvement with Leia, well you'll have to wait and see on that one. The boys are definitely learning how to open up a little bit, which is nice to see Thanks for reviewing.
  22. He certainly isn't subtle, is he? LOL
  23. Brandon is going through a rough time, as is Leia. It's a huge mess. Thanks for the review
  24. I don't think I've ever seen species. And making people run for the hills with my imagination? I hope not! And yep, if you are hooked, unfortunate for you, fortunate for my boys, they like the attention. And yeah, a story like Jordan's is hard to make up and, sorry to say, both of them are up for some scary times ahead. They'll have to learn to trust and depend on each other Thanks for reviewing!
  25. Oh boy, here we go. I've had too many reader tell me once they start, they have trouble stopping Brandon and Jordan are both fairly complex characters, but while Brandon has some growing up to do, Jordan has grown up a little too much and a little too soon. Lots of layers with him. And Leia...she has some surprises in store too! Thanks for the review!
×
×
  • Create New...