Mysteries abound in this story, but I really like the idea. I don't know anything
about revenanats. Never heard about them until now. He seems like an affectionate
little creature though. I hope he wakes up soon, before the bad guys come calling.
Dan's mind is a remarkable thing. His thought about being made into soup has
me grinning. I can always do with a laugh. Teen minds are weird, -full of angst
and insecurity, with big dollops of insecure hyper self-analysis.
I find your version refreshing, fun.
Passion! -Or grudge? Six years is a lot of time to stew. Will it be all roses and long,
lingering loooks from now on? Something tells me no. The night is still young...
and there's the awful rumor, and the body in the meat locker.
I'm enjoying this story, -it's fun.
I love this. The thought of parents putting their child through that ordeal makes
me angry. And the reason why makes me even angrier! Political whores! -The worst
of them all because they commit those crimes for the sake of appearance and to
further their position. Logan, man of action, responds the way that any person with
a good heart and soul would do.
It's hard to put a good man down. I think the parents will try, however.
They have an Aztec obsidian knife? Those are so rare that they are priceless. So
somebody doesn't care. Then I'm thinking it is a message, and not about money.
Kind of mafia-esque delivery too.
I love a good murder mystery, and this one has a few pet interests. Adam & Steve!
An antique mafia? Is there really such a thing? I ask only because the antique
dealers I know (more than a few) are typically an independent bunch, who tend
to be a doggedly elusive bunch. Mafia sounds too organised for them, but then again ,
if it's a secret society, it might work...I'm just having fun here, -and enjoying this
story.
Having Jo narrate this chapter was a nice touch, it gives us a chance to get to know
him, and all his benevolent kindness. He's not just a stereotype either, but a truly
warm and kind person. It's too bad his mother-in-law refuses to see it. Gunni's
very forunate to have such support.
29 and holding, HA! I wish him luck with that.
Nate says a prayer. Who'd have believed that? Maybe at last he has something to
pray for. Tony is evil. I hope somebody stops him from hurting somebody, or he'll
ruin everything. That's what he does.
There's a lot of love for Hugh in his brother's family. Toby is a bundle of energy,
as little kids are at that age (3?). He adores his 'Unca Hoo'. The tone of the story
seems to match Hugh's own demeanor: guarded, calm on the surface but with
turbulence underneath. I'm drawn to this character, his suffering, and mostly his
gentle kindness.
This is an interesting story. At first I didn't like Nate at all, thinking that he's just
some incredibly stupid punklet that would probably be no good to anyone, -himself
included. Then as the story advances, he starts to have some redeeming qualities,
and Jeff has the key to unlock the real person inside the dumbass. So now I'm
curious to see where all this will go. So I'll be looking for the next chapter.
Strange things happen in that mountain. I'm glad to have some background on the
Darkness, and meet Antios and the real Phino-e.
My heart goes out to Matty. Such love and devotion. He's a true hero, and I think
Sam will know that now. Sam needs to take good care of him.
Pasha's going to have to watch those wings, -they're like weapons in the parlor!
I'm glad to see that he got to say goodbye to Luke and his wife.
So now he's off, -but to what?
Zune must feel like he's just been through a tornado. At least Kevin was there to
cuddle up our shock victim. Poor Zune, what an overload!
And then there's Uncle Matt, -who's his daddy!
I'd be inclined to stay in bed for a week.
Things look bleak for Trevor and Shane. With the sharks circling, how are they
even going to get to Lisa & Joel without a confrontation? They're way outgunned,
outnumbered...everything. In the middle of a hurricane too. A category 5 storm.
You do like a challenge, don't you?
This was an emotional tale, sad, but also sweet. Jesse's life had surely has had some
extremes. He had the love of his mother, and an opportunity to enjoy horses that
he has a special gift with. It's a shame he didn't do better with school and the bullies,
and an asshole stepfather ,but he did make one friend. Then to have it all taken away
from him and find himself alone and homeless at 15.
I imagine we'll see more of him when he comes into Zak & Friends' orbit.