As evil as she is, you have to admire Bridget's skills as a tactician. She is an evil genius.
Since she knows Trevor and Shane are in Guantanamo, will she dare attack there?
I hope they have a room available for her if so.
Wow, these angels carry guns! Tell me that they aren't Uzis. Sorry; -nasty pun.
Justice has been served in the Elysian Fields I think. Only I'm a bit apprehensive
about Micha'el & Gabe being sent down to Earth as humans. Don't we have enough
power hungry sociopathological megalomaniacs here already?
I'm enjoying this story, and if the first chapter offered some mysteries, then this one
gives even more. I like the mood and your writing style, and look forward to more.
Sonic the super dolphin! -I like that and it fits. I wonder if the wild dolphins
will miss Earth and all it's weird ocean life, and the food they knew all their lives.
Long lives too. I'd be missing the occasional jellyfish or squid if it was me in their
place. At least there are no more sharks.
Now I'm worried about Sonic's health if he rejects the enhancements. Wirrin'll need
to see what can be done. Losing him would be a heartbreak.
And whippersnappers? My great-aunt used to use that term. She also used an ear-
horn....It made me laugh seeing that expression again. Cheers!
You have me hooked now. I also have that song from Rocky Horror in my head
now thanks to you..."Let's Do The Time Warp Again"...Really good sex scene,
-just enough but not too much, -a bit more out of body than usual. HA!
We learn more about Cole, and I like him. Your writing style is first rate, you don't
waste a word here. And loads of mystery.
So that's one cat out of the bag! Of course now we all are anxious to find out if the
parents are going to be OK with things or not. At any rate, it won't be as a surprise.
I'm curious about how these pictures came about as much as anything else.
I'm so happy that Maxxie has his own pony too. I had a little Shetland pony
when I was about his age, only I had to share him with brothers and cousins,
-and he was cranky too. Still, it brings back memories.
The bonding is complete, and our heroes now have unstoppable blinding rainbow
power! Now, what to do with it? Do they give back to Micha'el some of that pain
he's so fond of dishing out? Some justice of the poetic, ironic sort may be the best
thing. Whatever that is, I'm sure it'll be a surprise.
OOPS! -I missed this chapter last week. So glad to find it today.
So, It's a case of double amnesia, is it? That's a first for me.
Ha! -Something like 'You forgot me, but I forgot you first', and where to go now?
I almost feel sorry for Mister Nasty Feather Pants. But then again, not much...
Love the story, by the way.
Things don't bode well for Trevor and Shane, do they? With almost no place to
escape from Bridget, the best hope would be to discredit and expose her to the
cartel, and have the guys kill her. Maybe even then the cartel wouldn't cancel the
hit. What a mess!
I like the geographic and historical references throughout this story, and have been
looking things up as they appear. Since the story takes place in such remote places,
it's been great to visit them vicariously, knowing I'll never see them first hand.
Just in time...I needed an Attunga fix, so now I feel better. The trio & Sonic seem
better now that the removal from Earth was done. I wonder what the wild dolphins
will think of the new habitats. I'm curious to see if they'll go directly to Warrakan
or first to Attunga.
I'm happy to see the evil zealots of K74 were foiled again in their efforts to dominate
through extermination. Damned religious reactionaries, they mess up everything,
don't they? How their 'kill anything different' dogma doesn't backfire on them
amazes me.
I missed a couple of updates it seems, but now I'm all caught up on this story.
Dylan's trauma has left him with plenty to deal with, and the support of his
new friends and family should help him recover faster than anything. I imagine
that being back with his old horse and helping Dodger recover will do as much to
heal himself as anything else could. They're both very lucky to know Kyle and the
others.
Another round of bitter, cranky negative people setting the tone of things. I hope
Gunni has the strength to prevail over the bitterness, because strength is the only
way to prevail over the nastiness that defines the lives of such flawed people.
I'm intrigued with the prospect of the debut concert, knowing that Siggi will
be narrating that chapter. Will he acknowledge beauty and art, or will his opinion
be tainted and biased by his mindset?
I can almost taste the water from that stream. This is a wonderful chapter, and
nature takes over, and gives the worst and best in a strange place that is haunted.
Or just being watched...
The beginning got my attention, and then the questions about the boy and Hugh's
comment about a second chance fired up my curiosity. I'll keep my eyes open for
the next chapter.
Nice chapter. I can understand the conflicting feelings that Alexi has about his
relationship with Joshua, with his life being based in Japan. It isn't easy to fall for
somebody knowing they'll be a world away. Worry about the future dampens love
when you think it'll only end too soon. Then there are the complications with
Shane and his mother. At least Alexi gets on well with Joshua's family, -better
than he does with his own. Maybe Alexi should move to NY?
Siggi is outrageous! He's so negative that it's almost endearing. It's no surprise that
he's into painful sex. He must have had a very unhappy childhood. I'm anxious for
Gunni about his debut. Next chapter?
Micha'el is such an arrogant prick! Poor Pasha, he's got such a big heart that he'd
die to protect Uzzi. I'm surprised he doesn't sprout wings himself. He is a true Angel.
Damned if the guys didn't go through enough hell getting to Tierra del Fuego, only to
get a call from the devil! The visual descriptions of the area are beautiful, and stark.
I imagine lunch is now ruined.
This is a finely written story. I have a bias, because the first part makes me recall
similar experiences from my childhood at my grandparent's farm. Chickens, horses,
cows, the garden, ...No local boy however! Damn! Thanks for the lovely prose,
like Grandma's 'papery kiss'. It was a different world, -and here we are. Thanks for
the trip back though. It was nice.
That was a busy chapter, and it's all good. Then the ending, and the blonde stranger
is known. Why was he being so furtive earlier? We have some mysteries to solve,
don't we? I'm enjoying this story a lot.