Jump to content

Aditus

Signature Author
  • Posts

    9,909
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aditus

  1. I found a tube with Harissa sauce, I believe from 2001, I have it from my mom. It's still good because heh, what lifeform could exist in this? I won't try it though, but I tell people I used it for the food I made sometimes... if I want to have leftovers.
  2. Thanks Sly for reading and commenting, liking and rating! Er... there might be, once the Christmas spirit is gone and real life gets to them. *snicker*
  3. Corrective measures... I like that. Thank you Ron, for commenting on my slightly unusual holiday story.
  4. Awwwww Jo Ann, thank you. I wasn't so sure about vampires in a holiday story, but then I thought 'Why not'.
  5. Thank you Cole. I'm glad you liked it, although some might think vampires and Christmas can't go well together.
  6. Thanks my friend, from you that is great praise. I love Venice, I've been there so many times and I see something new still every time I'm there. Can't wait to be there in April again. I'm very tempted to send my Vamps back there.Again thank you for your lovely comment.
  7. Thanks Z. There are some 'great minds' who say to avoid present tense always, although even Dickens used it, not that I want compare his writing with mine. Ha! I'm glad you think it worked here.
  8. Thank you Lisa! I'm not sure they're done yet.
  9. Congrats croc.
  10. Happy New Year!
  11. Ha! Bring it on.
  12. Sappy vampires celebrating Valentine's Day? No way! I'll be slaving over my anthology story by then and that other project I'm working on. No.
  13. Ha! You write amazing reviews, just saying. Very encouraging, motivating and so on, love them.
  14. Ugh. It looks great on guys who can wear everything, on all the others... not so much. But hey, it's hair, it grows back, so try it out.
  15. Seems the link doesn't work.
  16. Here is Jo Ann's story: No Room in the Lodge
  17. What a beautiful adaptation Cole! Your ghosts made me laugh. Jeez, I'm glad they won't show up here anytime soon, at least I hope so. Well done.
  18. Aditus

    Burnt Dreams

    Thank you r. You're right with this I do, because sometimes remembering loss and heartbreak makes you treasure what you have/had.
  19. Aditus

    Running Home

    Very nice Sasha! Once I got all the names sorted, I was like what? where? who? and wanted to know more. This is how it should be, not only on Christmas, forget the differences and enjoy the togetherness as a family.
  20. Happy Birthday!
  21. Thanks Sasha! Good idea.
  22. That's that. Where ever my story is, it's live now.
  23. okay. :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: I love Sauerkraut. You have to wash it before you cook it though, and you might add some white beans, a bay leaf and that's that. Or do they eat it uncooked?????
  24. Should I google this? Around here the traditional Christmas dinner is either goose or carp, although carp is also traditional for New Year's Eve.
  25. Never surrender, never give up! You can do it.
×
×
  • Create New...