Jump to content

Aditus

Signature Author
  • Posts

    9,909
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aditus

  1. The morning mist was still hiding parts of Gaia Town. Taranis stepped out from the trees, his eyes immediately focused on the city nestled in the valley below his vantage point. A large wolf rubbed its body against the ranger's thigh like an oversized cat before it stood silently beside him, nose in the wind. The man's fingertips briefly played with the coarse, black hair on its neck, before he swung a satchel over his shoulder, making sure it didn't get tangled up with the longbow and the two s
  2. Taranis is an elven ranger who lives with his wolf Fearghas in the Duranic Mountains. He hides many secrets and wild rumors circulate around his person. This story is a living, breathing thing that feeds off more than my ideas, so expect surprises, twists and unexpected turns.
  3. Don't ask. Rock me Amadeus Falco
  4. Just to make sure that he won't get away, huh? Just imagine me grinning from ear to ear.
  5. But baby wipes smell nicer, they're larger and smoother, at least here. I can't believe I wrote this.
  6. I will definitely read this story.
  7. You were just too old when you had this special experience, had you been around 18 months up to three, four years...
  8. Aw come on, this is sooo last century, we don't have those anymore unless you especially want them in your bathroom.
  9. Thank you!!! Monday's looking so much better this week. I voted. Good luck everyone.
  10. If they would remove everything gathering this kind of interest they'd probably have to cancel summer Olympics.
  11. A bloody good idea, huh? I should write Fangdango 3 using 301.
  12. V.D.? Like vampire day? Hmmmm...
  13. Hi Aaron, welcome, welcome. We're really friendly and don't bite, usually. The prompts are always a good start. Maybe you want to take a look at Cole's Gaia Town anthology?
  14. My baby vampire would be beautiful, those are ugly. There won't be baby vampires in my story.
  15. This was on the radio on my way home. Love it. [media] [\media]
  16. Sometimes I wish I could dislike a comment.
  17. The only way he keeps from singing is death, but like Iarwain said he will be remembered through his songs. How can I keep from singing.
  18. There's isn't enough ketchup, chili sauce and garlic for this.
  19. 'How to avoid a badly written story?' I don't need to read that thread again to know what to do. Yikes.
  20. Yes, thank you Jo Ann. You made us wait quite a little, the story was up, then down again, then up again but hehe it was worth the wait. Someone should write more often, and even think about a multi-chapter story. I think I said this before, huh?
  21. I worked for them once... In Germany we have warnings written on the package, maybe they' forgot' them on the internationally sold bags?
  22. 22.23 pm Too much cake, cheese and beer. Not sure about red stag.
  23. Internationally that would be Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody Nationally Die Toten Hosen - Der Letzte Kuss (I changed my mind, this one is better. Translation in the info)
  24. Aditus

    Jazz

    How could I forget this one? Harlem Nocturne has been recorded many, many times, I like this version by Illinois Jacquet
×
×
  • Create New...