Jump to content

Aditus

Signature Author
  • Posts

    9,909
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aditus

  1. Aditus

    Prompt 303

    Beautiful story Ron. Nicely told. I liked the difference between the two gardens/worlds and the description of how Tom dodged the bees. I could see it and almost hear them hum. Would it be bad if I wanted to know more? Although, this ending is good too, I have to make up my own story out of it. Thank you.
  2. Taranis stared at the frozen image. "Lord Urien Maciomhair." "Yes." Endora waved her hand, the image vanished and the surface of the mirror became liquid silver again. "You know how a warlord comes into power?" She covered the bowl with the white cloth, watching Taranis closely. The ranger nodded. "By performing the Fāta." Turning her head away from Taranis, Endora tried to hide her gleeful grin, but she forgot about the wolf. Looking directly into his yellow eyes, she felt his knowing gaze p
  3. Well, I can't say how stupid 'city people' in the States are, but here we learn where the meat comes from in school. We watch films, we visit farms (one step outside the city and bam there is a farm and a forest where hunters hunt real animals and us dumb city kids learn where the meat comes from). We have a market where pheasants and hare and around Christmas even deer and bore hangs on hooks, bleeding on the ground or in a bucket. If I had wanted I could have learned how to hunt and fish an be a real manly man although I'm living in a city. Stupid me didn't want that. So if one is disgusted with dead animals hanging in the butcher's window or on the market, they shouldn't eat them, it's not as if we would die without eating meat, even if some think they might.
  4. Sorry for being late to congratulate all the winners, but sometimes a weekend away from everything internet is sooooo nice. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! The awards are well deserved, the banners are exceptional elegant and beautiful. And KC is right, this is motivating: to write, to get better at writing because I want one of those too at some point in the future.
  5. Aditus

    The Mirror

    Fear is angry with Taranis at the moment, so he might be open to visit you for a few days.Thanks for your comment, especially if fantasy isn't your thing. :)We are honored.
  6. Aditus

    The Mirror

    Yes I love Fear. He is so much fun to write. Sometimes I walk around and play dialogs between him and Taranis in my head.Thank you so much Z. This review made it easily into my all-time-best list, to read when I feel like the worst writer ever. I'm glad you like Fear so much, as you have to read so much more of him.
  7. How about a wolf chasing the sheep around the pool?
  8. So you think a reality check with the help of a mirror is in order? And what about glasses? Speedos with glasses? (not sunglasses) Board shorts with glasses? Not that I care.
  9. Speedos, black.
  10. I was talking to Lisa and she told me about GA. I lurked around for a few month, then I became a member because I wanted to comment on one of Cia's stories. Last year I finally wrote my first story for GA.
  11. I have a love/hate relationship with this song. I see Fire
  12. Aditus

    The Dream

    'This is all true. It happened last night.' In your dream, thank God or whomever. Or at least in another dimesion. A malicious, sentient twister??? Zombies don't do things half way. I come to you should I ever feel like writing a horror story without vampires. But you made me laugh. 'So I stopped the dream.' He stated matter-of-factly. Good for you. I hope you feel better.
  13. You could always visit his discussion forum and there is the option to PM him. So many possibilities to voice your opinion. You might be surprised about his reaction.
  14. Very nice. Thanx Thorn.
  15. Aditus

    Avoidance

    I'm glad Mikael's indecisiveness didn't take too long and that Adam went after him, so this didn't get too big. Nice ending of the chapter.
  16. Aditus

    The Mirror

    Thank you Lisa!Yes Fear and Taranis were in a good mood, but he can be serious too, a good friend and listener.Endora is Jo Ann's baby, so go read her story and ask her.
  17. This is one of the most interesting blog entries so far. I'm really looking forward to part II. I can relate on many things that were mentioned here: disappointment because a critic seemed unfair and I had this moment KC talked about where something said about my story almost made me give up writing at all. I'm glad you overcame this moment KC, it would have been a shame if you'd stopped writing, btw. Ha yes Sasha I do the storming too, usually along the river with my dogs. Helps all the time. And yes, complaints are better than no reaction, at least that's what my dogs think. Thanks for the insight. Oh and I almost forgot about the great moments when someone says something really nice. So good. As a reader: I should definitely write more reviews.
  18. Well it would still be weather, even if it would be always the same weather. I agree with you, though, it would be boring and we had one topic less making small talk, oh my. And what should I write on my postcards????? I love pesky facts, scientific lingo and such, but that should be expected, right.
  19. Okay how about this: Der Kommissar Falco
  20. Thank you, thank you thank you. Your dancing ( I thought you wouldn't dance ) seems to work up to where I live.
  21. Aditus

    The Mirror

    Thank YOU Cole for this fantastic idea and your comment. Yes I have to admit Fearghas is my favorite character right now.
  22. Yep. Don't forget the spring antho. Which reminds me I promised to hit wolfie on the head. *pulls him from the horse*
  23. Aditus

    Green Haired Boy

    I was looking forward to read this story and finally I have the time. Great start. I'm glad I can click '2.Adam', so curious.
  24. Aditus

    Quench

    The thought that someone would use a sentient being to quench metal...shudder. It seems Waldron is about to get what he deserves. You invented an interesting world and it looks like there is much more to come.
  25. I have to go back here many, many times to see where I could go next.
×
×
  • Create New...