Jump to content

Aditus

Signature Author
  • Posts

    9,911
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aditus

  1. Winter birthdays suck. Majorly. No pool parties in June. No barbequing with friends in July. No crackling bonfire at the beach in late August, drinking lots of cold beer, or singing off-key to ancient metal ballads. I guess that year, my brothers had enough of my annual whining. They invited our closest friends and organized a beach party for me...in February. In other words, it was entirely my fault that on my twenty-fourth birthday, I sat by the above-mentioned merrily-crackling bonfire
  2. Aditus

    The Cat Burglar

    The Cat Burglar is the first book of The Professions Series. It was inspired by the 2021 anthology theme An Unconventional Gift. Kavan has an unsuspected encounter on his 24th birthday that changes his entire life. The Professions Series series should best be read in order, but each book follows a different brother.
  3. @Cia, you chose a favorite part of mine, it was so much fun writing this conversation. Everything began with GA's Secret Admirer Contest: I wrote Cupid Central. Then @Timothy M.asked me to borrow some angels for the third story of his great A.I trilogy. Collaborating with him for Diego's story was amazing. I hope readers like this series as much as I/we loved writing it. Thanks again Cia, for featuring the story.
  4. What a pleasant surprise on this rainy Monday morning! Thank you, Cia
  5. Aditus

    Story

    I'm sorry to hear this. I'm glad you liked the story.
  6. A cup of coffee and the last chapter of a lovely story for breakfast, perfect Sunday. Thank you, Gary.
  7. Very nice, the suspicious guy got or will get what he deserves. Great chapter. What happens now? *rubs hands*
  8. I would have read the next chapter with all the preparing the stage without a cliffie. Great chapter, Gary.
  9. Aditus

    Story

    This part of your comment made me really happy. I'm glad you liked my experiment, northie.
  10. Aditus

    Story

    LOL and yummy too. Thank you for reading and commenting W_L !
  11. Aditus

    Story

    Welcome to GA! Thank you for reading and commenting on my story; I'm glad you enjoyed it.
  12. I'm so glad I somehow inspired you to write another western. This introduction did what it probably should, I'm curious and eager to read more.
  13. Well.... I think I need to read the story again, I felt as if I was constantly missing something everyone else easily got.
  14. Two left, who needs to vacuum, five plush monsters aren't so bad.
  15. Aditus

    Reunion

    I'm so glad I introduced the 'Hosen' to you, it resulted in some great poems.
  16. Aditus

    Sometimes

    Yep, you're doing this the right way, for example by writing a poem and tell us how you think about this. Love it!
  17. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    I had to take a break several times while reading this. Finding out who you are is always difficult, throw in Shay's let's say special family dynamics, it was sometimes hard to read. You explained the various 'problems' in detail so we knew better why some of the characters did what they did. To be honest, I was glad when the end was near, but it made me smile.
  18. Aditus

    Story

  19. Aditus

    Story

    Thank you, Val. You were a great help with this. And no cake for you when you eat like this and hog it.
  20. Aditus

    Story

    I'm happy to read this, Albert.
  21. Aditus

    September 2050

    A parched German countryside and climate change making much of Southern Europe unlivable is very close to reality, the political changes you described unfortunately too. You packed all this into an action-filled setting. I couldn't scroll fast enough to get to the ending.
  22. Aditus

    Story

    To be honest, I was afraid it might be a little too sweet, not the cake -that is perfect- but then I thought the heck with it. I'm glad you liked it.
  23. Aditus

    Story

    Well, we don't have a seriell comma, but I love it and that deputy prime minister has no jurisdiction here.
  24. Aditus

    Story

    You have to explain this to me. Anyway, I'm glad you liked my idea for the story. Thank you for reading and commenting especially with all vacation stress.
×
×
  • Create New...