Jump to content

Valkyrie

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    19,163
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Valkyrie

  1. Good luck! I hope it goes well
  2. Gee... thanks for that *swats clothes*
  3. Oh that sucks. I'm sorry to hear that
  4. Yum! How'd the party go? I made cheddar and bacon burgers with mashed cauliflower
  5. It's overcast and dreary here today, with a few sprinkles. I got up early and went grocery shopping. A lot of people had the same idea, as it was much more crowded than I'm used to so early on a Sunday morning. I was in total squirrel mode, since I bought way more food than I needed. My plan is to make and freeze a lot of lunches so I have a good stockpile. My mom came over for a bit and we worked in the basement *cue ominous music* We got quite a bit done and even managed to avoid the spider brigade that dwells there.
  6. Kabal by @aditus is now complete and finishes the King's Mate series. So those of you that like to wait until a story is finished to read it... now's the time! It's well worth checking out.
  7. I'll go in with you on Steve's present
  8. Best of luck! When I was looking at houses before buying this one, there was a house I checked out that 'spoke' to me. This place was beautiful. Or could have been with a LOT of work. Unfortunately, it was priced too high for me and I had no money for the extensive repairs it needed. Someone else bought it and it looks like they put the needed work into it. I'm quite happy with the house I ended up buying, so it all worked out. I'm excited for you though... while renos are a lot of work and aggravation, it's also a lot of fun seeing the transformation.
  9. Good morning ☕ It's a cool, overcast morning here. We got some storms overnight, but I think it's supposed to be clear today. I'm going to do some housecleaning, then decorate for fall This will be the first time I've decorated in years. I also hope to fit in some writing and editing.
  10. You can't go wrong with any of Cassie's stories. Geeks is one of my faves
  11. Well they are skilled professionals, so it should be the other way around
  12. Well party at your house anyway Maybe I'll bring the herd to help with the reno
  13. Thanks for sharing. Good luck! I can't wait to see the 'after' pics. I love the staircase and landing. And the stone cottage. The garden will be lovely once it's replanted. So party at your place when the renovation is done?
  14. Oh you adorable cuddly thing... it's never out of our system...
  15. I see that as a challenge
×
×
  • Create New...