Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,232
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. Thanks, Albert. You're the best. I still love these characters.
  2. Thanks, Albert!
  3. What a treat! Readers will find something hilariously different here. Read it!
      • 4
      • Love
  4. I'll never look at holes the same way again. This was clever... ingenious even, and side-splitting funny. Wonderful take on the theme, Lee. Color me impressed. Cheers! Gary.
  5. I just counted 19 new rosebuds. Maybe they'll last till Christmas.
  6. I never thought of that. I also moved in begonias and one geranium, all doing well under plant lights for a couple of hours a day.
  7. Headstall

    Chapter 1

    You never disappoint, Geron. A great and intriguing beginning to a new adventure for the guys. I remembered everyone mentioned but the two lady scientists. Reading is slow for me... everything is with a broken toe... but I'll be back eventually. Thanks for this. G.
  8. Yeah, even more so this morning. It's burning off, though. I moved most of my hanging-pail roses indoors about a week ago, so I have a rose garden inside.
  9. Good morning, @lucretiaseeks !
  10. Hello, all! Had some real frost last night.
  11. No, I said the gif was Val's, not that Val needed iron strength moisturizer.
  12. Cause that's Val's gif.
  13. What was the question?
  14. Headstall

    Chapter 7

    The mystery deepens, but at least they have protection. It might have been useful to talk to the man who sold them the scarab, but safety is most important. Another, well-written, descriptive chapter. Thanks, Albert. Cheers!
  15. Great story worthy of an enthusiastic recommendation! Well told, and a little spooky. Cheers!
  16. Headstall

    Angry Spirits

    What a great story. It was like those stories we tell our friends young and old, part fact and part imagination, something we are never really sure of. Nicely set up and spookily told, I am impressed. Thanks, Aaron! You did good, my friend. Cheers!
  17. It's warm and beautiful right now. A perfect day for a walk, if only I could.
  18. A poignant slice of real life, told beautifully. It doesn't take long to read, but it will last, I promise you. Cheers!
      • 7
      • Love
  19. Oh, boy. This was poignant... and powerful in a simple, uncomplicated, realistic way, Adi, bringing a sudden onslaught of tears. I think we all would hope to see recognition from our parents in those last moments. Some of us are not so lucky. Reading is a luxury for me right now, but I am so glad I read your offering. It will stay with me, of that I am sure. Beautifully written with poetic moments, my friend. Cheers!
×
×
  • Create New...