Jump to content

drpaladin

Site Moderator
  • Posts

    26,331
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by drpaladin

  1. drpaladin

    Chapter 3

    Souffle?
  2. drpaladin

    Chapter 3

    The Domino's supervisor is frowning over the wrong unifotm.
  3. drpaladin

    Chapter 3

    "You're gonna give me the tip?"
  4. Dawn comes as a collision of light and sound across the senses.
  5. drpaladin

    Chapter 8

    Lassie barks. Oh no! Tummies in the well again.
  6. drpaladin

    Chapter 8

    I've tried without success to find a GIF of Ray LIotta in Hannibal mumbling coffee.
  7. drpaladin

    Chapter 8

    "I sent Jack." Jack for the save again.
  8. drpaladin

    Chapter 15

    Yarima, Deni, Petre, and Enlin are the nicest ones in this story.
  9. drpaladin

    Chapter 2

    Weird. Impossible. Stupid. Idiot. Yep. Boyftiends.
  10. drpaladin

    Chapter 2

    I'm only surprised Orel has waited so long to hook Axl and Oliver up. I have absolute confidence in his plan.
  11. Lessons can be both taught and taut.
  12. drpaladin

    Chapter 7

    Even Fenians will quake in fear before Jack.
  13. drpaladin

    Chapter 7

    Fenians. By this time, the first police unit formed to combat terrorism has been in operation for two years, created to battle this very group. The odds have worsened and their foes have become traitors. Elias and Theo are off after the bandits, but first they must survive a whiteout. They're fighting nature itself, but the worst trials against ruthless fanatics lie ahead.
  14. drpaladin

    Chapter 14

    Now that's just scsry. Does he make Femn a general now, telling him it's needed for morale?
  15. drpaladin

    El Ferrol

    Lester or Arbour or both?
  16. drpaladin

    Chapter 1

    Too bad Western Union uniforms are no longer a thing.
  17. drpaladin

    Chapter 1

    Fascinating.
  18. drpaladin

    El Ferrol

    He was born in 1776, which makes him 25 or 26.
  19. drpaladin

    El Ferrol

    LOL
  20. drpaladin

    Chapter 14

    Ain's reaction and actions were predictable and Varilik had to know. Now I not only question Varilik's motives, but his loyalty to the country. Fenn is powerful, but he can't protect the entire army alone. Ain leaving and being demoted will only lower morale more. This war will fail and Varilik will pin the blame on Ain.
  21. drpaladin

    Chapter 41

    As you know, I call 'em as I see 'em. I say BS.
  22. drpaladin

    El Ferrol

    Perhaps, like the baths, these coaches will inspire him to make upgrades.
  23. drpaladin

    Chapter 41

    Honestly, I would rather see Jesse pull Shaun out of this habit than indulge it. It's a symptom he's still broken when he's made so much progress.
  24. drpaladin

    El Ferrol

    It's often overlooked how much wood was needed to build warships. The HMS Victory took 100 acres of trees, around 6,800 trees.
  25. drpaladin

    Chapter 1

    Axl revealed. Not just naked, but that too. Axl is a caregiver. Orel, in his seemingly distracted way, sees everything. Sausage Delivery Protocol II in progress.
×
×
  • Create New...