Jump to content

drpaladin

Site Moderator
  • Posts

    26,304
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by drpaladin

  1. If you run into muling cats, stay away.
  2. It's a cat chorus, but it could be called a catcophony.
  3. drpaladin

    Chapter 22

    Only about eight hours to go.
  4. drpaladin

    Chapter 22

    Actually, there is only 7% methane. The primary flammable is the 21% hydrogen. And the smelly part is less than 1%, but it's very potent since it's noticeable in one part per 100 million parts of air.
  5. I like bananas fine when they are firm. I had a friend who only liked them mushy. He would go places and buy them before they threw them out. He said if fruit flies were after them, they were perfect.
  6. It's bad enough when two sides are battling about something, but a five way battle is over the top. Now we know the real reason behind the mutiny on the Ulaa Lah. It looks like we're off on a rescue mission before going after the Ulaa Lah.
  7. Could be.
  8. drpaladin

    Chapter 22

    I've always thought sending in flatulentpeople would be an effective way to dispell sit-ins.
  9. Which I don't eat. I don't like overripe bananas in any form.
  10. I believe there's a term for it too.
  11. Bananas come to mind as perishable. They seem to turn from yellow to black in no time.
  12. Power. The most common cause of war. Though without a way to counter the randomness of the wormhole it's worthless.
  13. drpaladin

    Chapter 22

    A productive use of flatulence.
  14. drpaladin

    Chapter 22

    There's no technically about it. Farts are gas expelled from the nether end. Burping it up isn't a fart no matter how foul the odor.
  15. drpaladin

    Chapter 22

    It was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Turning around and trying to see where the noise was coming from.
  16. drpaladin

    Chapter 22

    Have you ever seen a dog fart for the first time?
  17. drpaladin

    Chapter 22

    Or fleets of red herring.
  18. drpaladin

    Chapter 22

    Smell rotten fish much?
  19. drpaladin

    Chapter 22

    Are you implying she's a sloth? Sloths don't fart. Now herring communicate with farts. With all the red ones here it can make the space rather smelly.
  20. Uh oh is right. Leave a party planet and jump into the middle of a war. Now this is like jumping into freezing water on a summer day.
  21. Normally I'm a stickler for facts in the worst way, but this doesn't bother me. I don't recall being told in Star Trek what warp speed was or how it worked. One might suppose it warped both space and time and made these distances irrelevant. Here we don't really know what 10 light equates to. It may not be simple multiplication or it may be a measure in a warped space. After all, we don't know everything, although we frequently assume we do.
  22. drpaladin

    Chapter 22

    Or for those with dyslexia. Sell wee.
  23. drpaladin

    Chapter 22

    Nah. Forehead.
  24. The machete functions well both as a tool and a short sword. The U.S. military first witnessed the effectiveness of these with the terrifying encounters with Moro warriors and their barongs in the Phillipines. It caused the adoption of the Colt 1911 .45. Nepal's Ghurka soldiers are renowned for their fearlessness in battle and their Kukri knives.
  25. This could be one of my wall displays.
×
×
  • Create New...