Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

drpaladin

Site Moderator
  • Posts

    26,288
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by drpaladin

  1. drpaladin

    Chapter 8

    Lew's musings on how lucky he was in finding himself befriended by this amazing group is broken by an ambush which would have overwhelmed any ordinary caravan. With the skilled fighters protecting this one, they didn't stand a chance even at seven to one odds.
  2. Up until now he's only had to deal with a few people at a time. It probably is the first time in a long time. It wouldn't be so bad, but he's the center of attention.
  3. drpaladin

    Chapter 14

    The oddest thing about the attack on his mother and sister is they ignored Micco. They never attacked him. Why?
  4. drpaladin

    Chapter 14

    Perhaps Calhoun isn't the ass he seemed to be. He recognizes a setup when he sees one and this is a clumsy setup.
  5. For Jubal being the center of attention has tended to be a negative experience for him from his father to those who beat and drug him. No wonder it causes him anxiety.
  6. drpaladin

    Chapter 13

    I had a friend who always came and took me on his Christmas Eve marathon shopping spree. The very last one I went on I was on crutches. I begged off after that.
  7. If they're anything like pirates of old, they don't typically take prisoners.
  8. Now you're downright scaring me.
  9. Cheque? Now you're making me skittish.
  10. It would help to flesh it out a little more.
  11. It was sad witnessing Jubal unraveling before our eyes. But you know this. You'll owe us a happy chapter for this one.
  12. I like how Lyoth does business.
  13. Now Lucas is on the mend Jubal is back into his turtle mode to protect himself. It seems all his awkward mannerisms are geared to putting a barrier between him and Lucas. Skittish. Both Lucas and Reid can see it.
  14. drpaladin

    Chapter 21

    But we're talking epiclogue, not epilogue. Pay attention.
  15. drpaladin

    Chapter 21

    Isn't that an epiclogue?
  16. When I want to post one, I open the video in a browser and copy that link. A lot of the time using share just posts the link.
  17. I believe the pleasure part was purely for the crew. The term harem implies exclusive use and there was no mention of customers. And why have plasma missiles?
  18. To the winners go the spoils.
  19. Radioactivity was discovered in 1896. Until then radioactive material was thought to derive its properties from external sources like exposure to sunlight.
  20. I suppose it's better than Poseidonium.
  21. drpaladin

    Chapter 21

    The world needs more lerts.
  22. Their friend and former captain is now a prisoner on his own ship. Lyoth will have a new crusade after dealing with the pirates. @Adam Andrews JohnsonWhat is the actual purpose of the Ulah Lah? It was never made clear.
  23. drpaladin

    Chapter 21

    Wednesday after kbois is alert?
  24. Uncle Scrooge. How appropriate.
  25. I love it. Hit them where it hurts.
×
×
  • Create New...