Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

drpaladin

Site Moderator
  • Posts

    26,288
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by drpaladin

  1. Yep. The last big meteorite exploded over Russia in 2013. It was between 17-20m in size and big for a meteoroid.
  2. drpaladin

    Chapter 20

    I doubt he knows Elijah is now a shadow shifter and has three more to back him up.
  3. drpaladin

    Chapter 20

    Yes. Besides, scratch their back near their tail and they become practically helpless.
  4. drpaladin

    Chapter 20

    Even a government with multiple satellites would be hard pressed to see everything all the time and the really good sats he either wouldn't have access to or have deliberately degraded imagery.
  5. drpaladin

    Chapter 20

    Well, as we've seen, none of the supernatural beings are indestructible. You can have Sebastian give me a call. lol
  6. drpaladin

    Chapter 20

    The heck with fighting by fangs and claws. Get some military ordinance in there.
  7. drpaladin

    Chapter 20

    Actually, the Russians have their own version of the burrito using cabbage to hold the meat, but making a tortilla instead wouldn't be hard.
  8. drpaladin

    Chapter 20

    Huntington didn't know about the cures or that Asa and Caleb were the source.
  9. drpaladin

    Chapter 20

    Now we know Huntington's secret weapon. They must have a weakness which can be exploited.
  10. drpaladin

    Chapter 19

    Tick... tick... tick...
  11. Scientists estimate 25 million meteoroids and other space debris enter Earth's atmosphere daily.
  12. Marooned has such a bad connotation. The loud explosion doesn't sound good for the fellow travelers back at the shuttle.
  13. Ulah Lah. Or should I say Oh la la? lol
  14. drpaladin

    Chapter 8

    Ah, but they're needed to clear the sand after the storm.
  15. drpaladin

    Chapter 18 Peace

    Except Bearpaw is barless.
  16. drpaladin

    Chapter 18 Peace

    It was C for Churchill. It was an awfully big shadow.
  17. drpaladin

    Chapter 18 Peace

    Maybe his brother, William?
  18. drpaladin

    Chapter 18 Peace

    Did you mean to leave out "Mr. DeMille?"
  19. drpaladin

    Chapter 18 Peace

    No, unless I forget like last week I'll make the long trek to roll the thing to the street. It's about the only time I hate the length of the driveway.
  20. drpaladin

    Chapter 40 S1

    I had a friend who lived extremely well with no apparent means to do so. When anyone would ask he'd say, "When you need to know, I'll tell you." The answer was simple. He stole lots of money.
  21. "Aren't I a human in every way...?" It's a valid question. I'm glad the decommission failed, but how?
  22. drpaladin

    Chapter 19

    Meanwhile in Russia, the guard tasked to watch Asa gives in to his craving for a cigarette.
  23. drpaladin

    Chapter 40 S1

    Isn't this secret thing reminiscent of Devin's annoying habit in earlier chapters?
  24. As far as we know, there is no centralized command for spammers and they appear here unbidden.
  25. drpaladin

    Chapter 40 S1

    It might have been best to have the 'we aren't like other folks' talk a little sooner.
×
×
  • Create New...