Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

drpaladin

Site Moderator
  • Posts

    26,288
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by drpaladin

  1. So duct tape you or hit you over the head with a frying pan before waking you up.
  2. But where do you rank on the 'Is it Alive or Jello Scale'?
  3. Phlegmatic comes from the Greek phlegma meaning flame.
  4. Phlegmatic also can mean unemotional and calm.
  5. I thought they might stay here, but this is only a way point.
  6. drpaladin

    Chapter 20

    When he claims to have the upper hand, what would he blackmail Caleb for? He's already tapped Caleb out. He has nothing Huntington wants. Also Asa wasn't supposed to escape. This was intended as mental torture.
  7. Stawren is an unlikely avenging angel. They've made some good friends.
  8. The guy at the filling station set them up.
  9. drpaladin

    Chapter 20

    It's the elephant in the room.
  10. drpaladin

    Chapter 20

    Isn't this place in the backend of nowhere? Hard to see it attracting any attention.
  11. drpaladin

    Chapter 20

    Oh ye of little faith. Fortune favors the bold (and the drunk and batshit crazy).
  12. drpaladin

    Chapter 20

    Both are problematic if you go by the words. The stairway is being bought.
  13. drpaladin

    Chapter 20

    Someone logged in on her profile around six hours ago.
  14. drpaladin

    Chapter 20

    Oh no, not you.
  15. drpaladin

    Chapter 20

    Good comebacks are priceless.
  16. drpaladin

    Chapter 20

    You really think those are in heaven?
  17. drpaladin

    Chapter 20

    And no, I've never said, "Watch this."
  18. drpaladin

    Chapter 20

    I can confirm I've been told so before. To which I said, "Yep."
  19. drpaladin

    Chapter 20

    At least shit wouldn't stick to light.
  20. The damage was caused by the Shockwave of it exploding. If it had simply broken up or impacted, it wouldn't have been so destructive.
  21. I don't think he does.
  22. drpaladin

    Chapter 20

    I'll turn your typical answer on you. We'll see.
  23. drpaladin

    Chapter 20

    I hope they diversify their force with a shadow shifter and try to find out what snatched Asa before they go.
  24. drpaladin

    Chapter 20

    I agree.
×
×
  • Create New...