Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

drpaladin

Site Moderator
  • Posts

    26,286
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by drpaladin

  1. drpaladin

    Chapter 18

    Survival of the fittest.
  2. drpaladin

    Chapter 18

    Thai-ing one on?
  3. drpaladin

    Chapter 18

    Of course it is.
  4. drpaladin

    Chapter 18

    Personally, I liked the idea of spreading a rumor they are planning to overthrow the government and let them bomb the crap out of them.
  5. drpaladin

    Chapter 18

    So does Kasar have one doofus guard? All Asa needs is the tiniest bit of light and he's out of there.
  6. drpaladin

    Chapter 18

    There's always something to comment on.
  7. drpaladin

    Chapter 18

    Sheryl, the ultimate sadists display their skill by contrasting pleasure and pain.
  8. drpaladin

    Chapter 18

    But now we know you can see it if you want to.
  9. Clothing designers often craft their original models in muslin first before rendering them in the intended fabric. It's both cheaper and easier to work with.
  10. Muslin is made from cotton and is light weight and breathable.
  11. Muslin derives from the Arabic word mawṣilī meaning of Mosul (Iraq).
  12. drpaladin

    Chapter 18

    What's the bid?
  13. drpaladin

    Chapter 18

    No.
  14. drpaladin

    Chapter 18

    Scry?
  15. drpaladin

    Chapter 18

    I recall what he had done to the fire elemental. Kasar isn't a pleasant host.
  16. drpaladin

    Chapter 18

    But Kasar couldn't know they were coming unless they were under constant deep surveillance while at the castle.
  17. drpaladin

    Chapter 18

    I knew they'd want those boys to go home with them.
  18. drpaladin

    Chapter 18

    Now the not enlightening comment makes sense. Huntington has taken some extraordinary precautions. Was this defense technological or fae? I hope Caleb escaped. No one knows where they were going.
  19. drpaladin

    Chapter 39 S1

    Perhaps none of them are obsessed with picture taking. I can well imagine all of Devin's family going out of their way to avoid being in photos.
  20. Normally when I think of croquet, I envision a group of well dressed escapees from an Agatha Christie novel.
  21. Croquet has nothing to do with croquette, a roll of breaded vegetables or meat deep fried.
  22. drpaladin

    Chapter 17

    I thought it was or at least implied. I've made the suggestion with attributions.
  23. drpaladin

    Chapter 17

    Google's been around long enough to be old fashioned.
  24. drpaladin

    Chapter 39 S1

    It hasn't hit Mac yet, but barring any violent attacks or accidents he's going to be around for hundreds of years and he'll see all the people he knows die except his fellow skinwalkers. Any time he spends with his parents will be precious.
×
×
  • Create New...