Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

drpaladin

Site Moderator
  • Posts

    26,286
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by drpaladin

  1. drpaladin

    Chapter 18 Peace

    I picked up a piece of paper today. It's hard to extract a feeling of accomplishment out of that.
  2. drpaladin

    Chapter 40 S1

    It occurred to me there hasn't been much talk of other friends the boys had beyond each other so this chapter was different. I can understand this with Devin's family secret. When was Devin told, before or after they moved away? Since Devin is a skinwalker by heredity, he would have the ability and long lifespan by default even if he never used it. It was nice seeing Mac and Devin in an ordinary setting. It'll be hard to develop a close friendship with Rory and Jaxon seeing them once a year.
  3. drpaladin

    Chapter 18 Peace

    Why would someone intent on ill deeds be approaching at speed? They'd be more inclined to creep up. It sure didn't snare Ronnie Prescott.
  4. drpaladin

    Chapter 18 Peace

    I had to wonder why Lucas hadn't cut the branch.
  5. drpaladin

    Chapter 18 Peace

    I knew Jubal would want the cabin finished before Lucas got back home. The phrase 'once bitten, twice shy' apply to Jubal well. He even compares seeking love from other men to seeking affection from rattlesnakes. Poor Jubal. He's more flighty than those wildings.
  6. New code protocol and an AI designed to fulfill desires. I can see where this is headed.
  7. It shouldn't be confused with mid riffs. The guitarist was interrupted mid riffs by a bottle to his head.
  8. The earliest use of midriff was to denote the diaphragm.
  9. drpaladin

    Chapter 18

    The name Puck should give it away.
  10. drpaladin

    Chapter 18

    Cassiel's brothers and Fae Princes.
  11. No, that's Eric Carlisle from C. James' Let the Music Play.
  12. drpaladin

    Chapter 19

    The hammer?
  13. drpaladin

    Chapter 19

    No, because it's two separate pics.
  14. drpaladin

    Chapter 19

    How does 6 equal 16?
  15. "I'm going to liven this up" at a Good Old Boy's party is the equivalent of the infamous "Watch this."
  16. One good EMP would take care of most of it.
  17. drpaladin

    Chapter 19

    Do you already have the 7 and 8 cued up?
  18. Liven is usually used with up.
  19. * just don't look up the definition of 'soul food' circa 1984 @MyrYou talk about the '80's like it was ancient times.
  20. drpaladin

    Chapter 13

    The FBI is generally more constrained. I guarantee in those papers Calhoun had was a search warrant. You also have to cross all your t's. Back when my friend was unjustly charged with a murder, he showed me a search warrant they used to search a house he owned. I looked at it and said it wasn't valid. They had gone to the judge at the end of the day and his clerk had already changed the date on the calendar, so the warrant was for the next day. They didn't find anything anyway, but the search was still illegal.
  21. drpaladin

    Chapter 19

    Cassiel has fingers on everything. The fae also know more about elementals than anyone else. He may know a defense.
  22. drpaladin

    Chapter 19

    I think it may have been pure luck. They should consult Cassiel to see if he knows how Huntington trapped Asa. I'd be very surprised if he doesn't know.
  23. drpaladin

    Chapter 19

    Yes. If he'd take his editor's advice and divide his chapters into the natural breaks, his work would be near perfect.
  24. drpaladin

    Chapter 19

    Want to talk to Kyle Aarons? Please?
  25. drpaladin

    Chapter 13

    What was the basis of the arrest warrant for murder? So far everything seems very circumstancial; he was found on the scene, knew the victim, and some said they saw them arguing. It's pretty weak until the car trunk is opened. Now you'd have to be either very stupid or operating on autopilot to leave incriminating evidence laying around. I'll bet the paper towels he used to clean up the odd blood smear are still in the kitchen garbage can too. This will get ugly.
×
×
  • Create New...