Jump to content

drpaladin

Site Moderator
  • Posts

    26,304
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by drpaladin

  1. drpaladin

    Chapter 20

    Both are problematic if you go by the words. The stairway is being bought.
  2. drpaladin

    Chapter 20

    Someone logged in on her profile around six hours ago.
  3. drpaladin

    Chapter 20

    Oh no, not you.
  4. drpaladin

    Chapter 20

    Good comebacks are priceless.
  5. drpaladin

    Chapter 20

    You really think those are in heaven?
  6. drpaladin

    Chapter 20

    And no, I've never said, "Watch this."
  7. drpaladin

    Chapter 20

    I can confirm I've been told so before. To which I said, "Yep."
  8. drpaladin

    Chapter 20

    At least shit wouldn't stick to light.
  9. The damage was caused by the Shockwave of it exploding. If it had simply broken up or impacted, it wouldn't have been so destructive.
  10. I don't think he does.
  11. drpaladin

    Chapter 20

    I'll turn your typical answer on you. We'll see.
  12. drpaladin

    Chapter 20

    I hope they diversify their force with a shadow shifter and try to find out what snatched Asa before they go.
  13. drpaladin

    Chapter 20

    I agree.
  14. Yep. The last big meteorite exploded over Russia in 2013. It was between 17-20m in size and big for a meteoroid.
  15. drpaladin

    Chapter 20

    I doubt he knows Elijah is now a shadow shifter and has three more to back him up.
  16. drpaladin

    Chapter 20

    Yes. Besides, scratch their back near their tail and they become practically helpless.
  17. drpaladin

    Chapter 20

    Even a government with multiple satellites would be hard pressed to see everything all the time and the really good sats he either wouldn't have access to or have deliberately degraded imagery.
  18. drpaladin

    Chapter 20

    Well, as we've seen, none of the supernatural beings are indestructible. You can have Sebastian give me a call. lol
  19. drpaladin

    Chapter 20

    The heck with fighting by fangs and claws. Get some military ordinance in there.
  20. drpaladin

    Chapter 20

    Actually, the Russians have their own version of the burrito using cabbage to hold the meat, but making a tortilla instead wouldn't be hard.
  21. drpaladin

    Chapter 20

    Huntington didn't know about the cures or that Asa and Caleb were the source.
  22. drpaladin

    Chapter 20

    Now we know Huntington's secret weapon. They must have a weakness which can be exploited.
  23. drpaladin

    Chapter 19

    Tick... tick... tick...
  24. Scientists estimate 25 million meteoroids and other space debris enter Earth's atmosphere daily.
  25. Marooned has such a bad connotation. The loud explosion doesn't sound good for the fellow travelers back at the shuttle.
×
×
  • Create New...