Jump to content

drpaladin

Site Moderator
  • Posts

    26,304
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by drpaladin

  1. Well, this was an unusual path back to the living.
  2. drpaladin

    Meridiah

    The book Yidian gave Connor was prophetic. Yidian has been there so he knows how it works and he knows Simon didn't want to die. He knows there is a chance he'll be back.
  3. drpaladin

    Chapter 16

    Hope you feel better, kbois.
  4. Prawn is used more frequently in the UK and Commonwealth countries and in usage is interchangeable with shrimp as a term. It has no scientific basis as a description and is colloquial.
  5. Amos had a double blow between battling undead soldiers he couldn't stop on his own and Gregor accepting the advances of their attractive female commander.
  6. drpaladin

    The White Wolf

    I want to believe the demon lied.
  7. drpaladin

    Graymere Falls

    Simon must not have gotten the lesson about never accepting drinks from strangers. I'd say it's time to try the healing magic on himself.
  8. We have a better idea what Byron has planned. It seems Qualls has his own plans and Simon is central to them. It's unlikely to be good.
  9. It's right as rain.
  10. I have editor's eye and it doesn't bother me. It's just written in the vernacular like Adventures of Huckleberry Finn.
  11. drpaladin

    Chapter 16

    I've never had sleep problems. Close my eyes and I'm gone and I can and have slept through battles. I sleep like a vampire in his day sleep.
  12. It's debatable. He clearly had more respect for the turkey.
  13. Exactly my thought.
  14. drpaladin

    Chapter 16

    The closet peeing one was the least disturbing sleepwalking story he had. When he was shooting his gun, it always woke him up.
  15. drpaladin

    Chapter 16

    A toilet with a light. Must be one of those lux Japanese ones.
  16. drpaladin

    Chapter 16

    I don't sleepwalk or sleeptype. I had a friend who sleepwalked. He said he woke up once and he was in his closet peeing.
  17. If Ben Franklin had his way, the US bird would have been the turkey rather than the bald eagle.
  18. Gobbler is also used to describe anyone who eats greedily and noisily.
  19. Not so many after Thanksgiving.
  20. drpaladin

    Chapter 16

    We have that kind of Cracker Barrel too. Kraft couldn't completely trademark the name, but when the restaurant began offering grocery products under the same name, they took exception and now they market under CB Old Country Store. We also have Outback Steakhouse, the fake Australian themed restaurants invented in Tampa, FL.
  21. drpaladin

    Chapter 16

    I'm anticipating a voyage to postprandial somnolence. I'll tell you when I get there.
  22. drpaladin

    Chapter 16

  23. drpaladin

    Chapter 16

    So you've gone intravenous?
  24. drpaladin

    Chapter 16

    What's this year?
  25. drpaladin

    Chapter 16

    Comparing Bixby to Dragon is like pitting a Yugo against a Rolls Royce. A number of authors on GA use Dragon to write.
×
×
  • Create New...