Jump to content

drpaladin

Site Moderator
  • Posts

    26,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by drpaladin

  1. drpaladin

    Chapter 32 S1

    The incident with the coyote's tail was amusing. I can foresee issues transitioning into some animals without using DNA markers. You would get the look of a skunk, but how could you duplicate the scent gland? These smaller animals have made Mac realize he has to be more aware of his surroundings. It's not a useless skill for humans either.
  2. I didn't recall this scene though I confess the use is the first to mind when I hear chipper.
  3. My thought is toying with an assassin to shatter his ego isn't the best move. I hope this extra doesn't tilt the scales in this fight.
  4. drpaladin

    Chapter 4

    The young nobles have been blooded in their first action with the group. Despite the claims of experience, they're too timid and indecisive. They're lucky to be with this group of skilled fighters. They should be alright in time. Killing the boy was a tough call, but Adga has the safety of the group and her mission to consider. It was the questionable chance of saving one against the risk to many. She displayed why she merits a position of command.
  5. Can we equate the slow and gentle method of befriending wild horses to Lucas' style in pursuing Jubal's attention?
  6. drpaladin

    Chapter 4

    Making a post in this case. I couldn't see the new ones until I did.
  7. drpaladin

    Chapter 4

    I hope this doesn't mean like an owl.
  8. drpaladin

    Chapter 4

    Except by priming the pump.
  9. drpaladin

    Chapter 4

    I'm having cache issues here I can't seem to easily resolve.
  10. My thought too since they're the apple growers from Larkspur. It's telling Lucas had his mind set on having a man of his choosing as a partner from the start. He also hasn't said anything about women. I believe we can safely wager where Lucas' interests lie. With crops, horses, and apples, they now have a diversified business plan. I think Jubal should snap up the adjoining land before they get nosey neighbors. Now how long before Lucas steals a kiss? He'll have to be the one because Jubal's already been burned.
  11. drpaladin

    Chapter 4

    Well, it's all fiction. Fantasy, SciFi, and Supernatural just widens the playing field and loosens the rules.
  12. A sardonic application of irony. I don't see a lot of women named Joy emulating it either.
  13. drpaladin

    Chapter 4

    Now she's finished enticing you, you're in for it now.
  14. drpaladin

    Convocation

    Edith has an intriguing charisma Greyford doesn't possess. Despite his misgivings, Edward is not only all in on the rebellion but part of Edith's council. It's now all or nothing. On Fran's part, he finds continuing to stomach Gustave and pretending to enjoy his attentions impossible. The riots pose an opportunity to rid himself of the man. He can sign the orders for the troops to move on Dragonspur himself. Since Edith was closely allied with his family, he may end up with his birthright of Gead back.
  15. drpaladin

    Chapter 4

    Now would we do that? *putting on innocent look*
  16. drpaladin

    Chapter 4

    In many ways Kage was much like Caleb. He had done so many dark deeds and he didn’t feel worthy of Elijah's love.
  17. drpaladin

    Chapter 4

    Never make a vague, offhand comment about the undetectable ways you know to kill people. The number of people who wanted to know how was disturbing.
  18. drpaladin

    Chapter 4

    Time for a couple of hundred in the next hour.
  19. drpaladin

    Chapter 4

    And even with all the knowledge and technology, there are still things they don't know. Consider they don't know whyn grapes and raisins are toxic to dogs. They only know they're toxic by empirical evidence.
  20. drpaladin

    Chapter 4

    Yeah, you got rid of the zombie.
  21. drpaladin

    Chapter 4

    Ditto
  22. drpaladin

    Chapter 4

    For a shifter, silver would be a significant poison with familiar effects a shifter doctor would instantly recognize. This is something exotic. Keep in mind this scenario isn't so unique. People do go to doctors with peculiar symptoms and it can at times take years to track down the source if ever. There are still untraceable poisons out there.
  23. drpaladin

    Chapter 4

    I doubt they would do the extensive tests needed to find it. Keep in mind poison is a broad term and many things can poison the body in diverse ways. Sometimes you have to know what you're looking for.
  24. drpaladin

    Chapter 6

    Oh, the troubles I've seine.
  25. drpaladin

    Chapter 6

    No, he's perched.
×
×
  • Create New...