Jump to content

jaysalmn

Author
  • Posts

    2,071
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jaysalmn

  1. jaysalmn

    Chapter 9

    It was Not Another Teen Movie, and Jaime Pressley said it. One of my faves! Lol!
  2. Calling Shane "less than desirable" is putting it lightly. At this point, Aaron and Drew are the only character I really like. Maybe we can just cut Donovan and Shane out of the story all together and continue it with Aaron and Drew falling in love! Lol!
  3. Sorry, but Shane telling the whole group about their night was as big an asshole move as there can be. It should have been Donovan that got pissed, got up and walked out before the conversation even got that far. I sure as hell would have. No way in fuck would I be apologizing to him! However, it was a dick move for Donovan to bring up the barebacking.
  4. Its gonna take ALOT for me to change my view on Shane. Like I said on a previous comment, first impressions are everything to me. Treating people like shit isn't an endearing quality. Yes, I'm absolutely #teamdrew!!
  5. Good chapter, but Shane is still an asshole.
  6. I also agree with those who say he should be paired up with Drew! He's a sweetheart!
  7. I do have to say the romper was by far his worst choice so far! Lmao!! 😂😂
  8. Very true, but at least give him half a brain! Lol!!
  9. Donovan would be stupid to go, although he's already proved that he's not too smart.
  10. Lmao!! Too funny! I'm really interested in how Shane plans on redeeming himself.
  11. I enjoyed this chapter. I like Donovan's new group of friends. Maybe they can give him advice on a more mature level. The DONNAS aren't really there yet. Lol!
  12. I think we all know general grammar here. It is, in fact, insulting to pick through every chapter and point out mistakes that nobody else cares about. Us readers are more interested in how good the story is rather than if the author used their, there, or they're correctly. Btw, I highly doubt your undeserved criticism will go over any better by PM. I would suggest just letting it go.
  13. Are you only here to correct grammar?? We're not a bunch of grammar snobs here on GA. I think everyone knows what is meant, so there's really no need to point it out.
  14. jaysalmn

    Just a dance

    Exactly! For me, just a quick "sorry for being an ass" is pretty damn lame considering all the shitty things Shane said to Donovan. Shane will have to do WAY better than that if he really wants to redeem hinself. Of course Donovan is looking like quite the pushover at this point, so it might be enough.
  15. I don't feel sorry for either of them. Gordy is a hypocrite who lowered whatever standards he had just to get some D. Shane is a d-bag. Why does he expect anyone to be nice to him when he treats them the way he does? I think they're both getting what they deserve.
  16. jaysalmn

    Just a dance

    I agree alcohol lowers our inhibitions to a point. However, no matter how much I drink there's no way in hell I'm hooking up with someone I hate. Its not worth throwing away self respect and lowering my standards.
  17. jaysalmn

    Just a dance

    I agree. I was very disappointed myself. I think of all the stories I've read on GA that went this route, there have been maybe 2 that the bully fully redeemed himself. Most of the rest I quit reading. This one I'm on the fence. If I can't stand someone, hooking up with them isn't even a possible outcome, and alcohol isn't an excuse.
  18. jaysalmn

    Just a dance

    I had a difficult time with this chapter. For me, first impression is EVERYTHING, and no way in hell is an asshole gonna all of a sudden maul me without getting a black eye or a knee to the balls. Its almost impossible to change my mind on someone who gives as horrible of a first impression as the one Shane has given. Add alcohol, and I would definitely dislike him more instead of giving in.
  19. jaysalmn

    Boi's Night

    I agree, I don't understand that mentality either. I also don't get why an adult would do that. At least if it were a story about school age boys, they're not at an adult maturity level so I would kinda get it. Shane just sounds like a total asshole. Obviously also not at an adult maturity level! Lol!
  20. jaysalmn

    Boi's Night

    Oh hell no! If I had to choose between leaving when everyone else does or being left behind with the asshole of the group, I'm out of there! Sure as hell wouldn't dance with him!
  21. jaysalmn

    Tink Party

    I enjoyed the getting ready chapter. I just can't with the romper, tho. For me, wearing a romper would itself be the reason for Donovan not getting laid! Lol!
  22. Unless the accident has given Jamie the wake-up call he needs, every guy in the story so far is too good for him.
  23. jaysalmn

    A Friendly Wager

    Another great chapter! I'm so happy Donovan kicked Shane's ass on that last play! He more than deserved it! Bois night out with the heteros should be VERY interesting!
  24. Shane's a grade A douche! I would have let the air out of his tires!
  25. jaysalmn

    Chapter 8

    I wouldn't have been proud of Sean speaking up like TJ was, after all it was Sean who made him invite that cock jockey to his house in the first place. John was totally disrespecting TJ right in front of Sean, yet Sean wanted TJ to be nice and invite him to the party. Then John continues disrespecting TJ by blowing Mark outside of TJ's house. No way in hell would a boyfriend EVER talk me into inviting the disrespectful d-bag that took his virginity to my house, not to mention sitting at our lunch table after.
×
×
  • Create New...