Jump to content

jaysalmn

Author
  • Posts

    2,071
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jaysalmn

  1. jaysalmn

    Chapter 3

    I love Kevin and Cameron together. Happy that Kevin showed Devin that he can't be pushed around. Their dad is a total asshole. Their mother needs to toughen up and put an end to her husband bullying Kevin! Devin and his dad are two peas in a fucked up pod! Oh, and Paul SOOOO wants Devin!! Lol!
  2. jaysalmn

    Idle Hands

    Ok, we're at the point now that Billy NEEDS to grow a pair and tell Brett the truth, no matter the consequences! I agree that pulling this Charlie guy into this mess when he has nothing to do with it would be SOOO wrong! It's nice that Billy could talk to his mom about this, and not have her beat him over the head with her bible! Lol!! They have both come a long way. Joey sounds like he is in a very bad place. Hopefully he'll let someone in to help him. Maybe Billy. He may have some free time on his hands after he tells Brett the truth! Lol!
  3. jaysalmn

    Chapter 1

    Love the story so far! I also hope they stay together. I agree that them being strangers makes a big difference. If it weren't for the unusual name, Jason would have never known, and it looks like JD hasn't heard much if anything about his uncle. Can't wait to see how their relationship develops.
  4. jaysalmn

    Chapter 2

    Devin and his minions are a group of complete assholes! Neither Cameron nor Kevin have given any of them a reason to be mean to them. At this point, if I were Kevin I would want to beat Devin to an inch of his life! Yeah, two wrongs don't make a right, but still. Lol! Their dad needs to stop living some long gone fantasy through his sons. I can see with Devin the apple didn't fall far from the tree. Dad kinda comes off as a d-bag too. I feel so bad for Cameron. He's the kind of kid u want to give a big hug to and never let go. Its very unfortunate that there are Devins, Pauls and Ashleys in the world.
  5. Yes, Chris definitely deserves to be happy. I do really wish he and Peter could be together, but I also like Nick. Perhaps someone from the music club??
  6. Great start! I would love to have a group like that to hang with! Lol! A very funny and entertaining first chapter! Looking forward to James' adventure!
  7. jaysalmn

    Chapter 1

    Yay, another Ronyx adventure!! I have to agree with the majority that Devin is a major dick! The way he treated Cameron was horrible. I feel so bad for him and all he had to go thru at his old school, just to have the same fears surface at his new school. I have a feeling everyone is right about Paul maybe having a crush on Devin. Ashley is just as much of a d-bag as Devin is. They deserve each other! Got my seatbelt fastened for the rollercoaster ride ahead! Lol!!
  8. jaysalmn

    Chapter 27

    I think Galen made the right choice going to Eddie. He needs to work on some stuff away from Josh, and Eddie can give him advice that maybe nobody close to Galen can give. Its good that Galen has someone he can trust to go to that's on the outside of his circle. Just being able to leave the farm, much less driving around and all the way to Eddie's, shows how far Galen has come. I don't kno what to think of Ben. On one hand, his being so blunt is kind of annoying. On the other hand, if someone is flirting with me sometimes I won't catch on to it unless they ARE blunt. Lol!
  9. Considering how he emotionally crushed this family, I feel he has NO right to come in and tell anyone how to conduct their lives!
  10. Again, I feel so bad for Chris! I can't believe Peter lied to him! If Chris could trust him with knowing he's gay, why couldn't Peter trust him with knowing about he and Nick? This lie could come back and bite Peter in the ass. When Chris finds out that not only is Peter also gay, but already hooked up with Nick, he's gonna be even more hurt and more than likely angry.
  11. I think its interesting that so much advice is being thrown around by a suicidal druggie. I'm sorry for being a negative nellie, but get off the soap box Ryder! He should be the last person giving out advice. I think I'm liking him less with every chapter. Totally team Liz on this one! Lol!
  12. I feel so bad for Chris. His heart is gonna be broken when he finds out Peter's already taken. Peter will be a good, supportive friend no matter what. In a perfect world, Peter would have the same feelings towards Chris. Well, obviously that can't happen. Lol! Maybe Peter knows of someone who would be perfect for Chris??
  13. I don't think anyone is questioning whether Teddy was ever over Ryder. Supporting a friend who was so broken after what his ex did to him that she had to build him back up just to function just so he could go back to that same person should piss her off. I would be just as pissed at Teddy as I was at Ryder. The years of hard work and continued support were for what? So he could go back to the very person that caused it??? Fuck being on the outside looking in...I wouldn't even be at that window! I don't feel that Liz has given Teddy any kind of ultimatum. I think its more unfair that everyone is trying to force her to forgive Ryder. In her eyes, he doesn't deserve it....and I don't exactly disagree with her.
  14. I can totally understand where Liz is coming from. Forgive and forget aren't something I'm known for. If I were in a similar situation where I see a friend I've invested a lot in taking back someone who I don't think is deserving of it, I wouldn't be civil, much less forgiving. In fact, if I had to talk that friend in from the ledge over a guy who broke his heart just so he could go back to him years later, I'd be fucking pissed!
  15. jaysalmn

    Bella's Birthday

    Great chapter!! Bella is such a sweet, quiet girl. Glad she had a great birthday. Absolutely adore Kasey! He'll have his college paid for, and then some, with all of the adults saying bad words! Lol!! Looking forward to Kaleb and Davis' wedding!
  16. Honestly, I didn't like Chris at all after the first chapter. Thought he was just another disrespectful d-bag jock. I admit, he's really grown on me. I think he's definitely softened since, thank goodness! Lol!! I also love both stories. I feel that Chris should definitely have a happy ending.
  17. Great chapter! Loved how Jimmy knocked Preston down a few pegs. I agree that Jimmy is far from being finished with Preston, and he deserves every bit of it!! I also noticed how comfortable both Jimmy and Drake felt being a "couple". It will be interesting to see how their relationship evolves. Looking forward to more!
  18. jaysalmn

    Teddy's Drug

    I also think that people are too quick to give in to talking to Ryder so they don't upset Teddy. For example, he threatened to move if his parents didn't allow Ryder to stay at the house. I had to shake my head at that one. A 31 year old fucking doctor threatening to move out of his parent's house if he didn't get his way....and they give in to shut Teddy up. I would have called his bluff! Lol! I do agree with distancing urself from a situation if u don't like it, because honestly I would have distanced myself from Teddy and Ryder already.
  19. jaysalmn

    Teddy's Drug

    First of all, despite how he got there, he's back in his old role of being Teddy's boyfriend. There's no how dare Ryder. Teddy is making a stupid choice, and forcing everyone to go along with it. Yes, Ryder tried to kill himself, but when does the point come when he's held accountable for all the destruction he left behind. So, his life was shit upon shit upon shit. Does that justify him almost destroying the very people that were there to love and support him?? The whole let's forgive everything because he's a depressed alcoholic addict is bull. True, Liz probably needs to have her hands tied behind her back when let out into public, but Ryder needs to hear the truth. I'm so tired of everyone just looking past the horrible way he left things and sugar coating the truth.
  20. jaysalmn

    Teddy's Drug

    I love a romantic, happily ever after story just as much as the next person. I'm also not one that forgives easily, if at all. Aside from Liz, everyone has made it too easy for Ryder to just walk back into his old role of Teddy's boyfriend, walking on eggshells, trying not to upset the great Ryder Sullivan. Yeah, I understand he still has the heart issue, but its still frustrating that Liz is the ONLY one who has had the guts to tell him the truth about the destruction he left behind. Depressed or not, Ryder chose to do everything he did, and he's getting off way too easy.
  21. U have me hooked on this story already! I feel for Drake, having such a fucked up family. I can't imagine ever being excited to see them! Lol! I like Jimmy, too. Can't wait to see what he has to say to that asshat Preston. Have a feeling Jimmy's words can cut like a knife, and hope they do!
  22. jaysalmn

    Teddy's Drug

    I applaud Liz! I don't think there's anything Ryder can say to gain her forgiveness, and honestly I don't blame her one bit. He's talking about being there for Teddy, but for what, the last couple weeks??? I would have slapped him again if I were Liz!! Ryder comparing him being there when Teddy gets home to Liz and Blake keeping Teddy from completely breaking is total bullshit! I wanted to slap Ryder myself! I wouldn't forgive Ryder either if I were Liz, and I'd be slapping Teddy a lot more for taking him back! My opinion has changed some as the chapters go on. I think Teddy taking Ryder back is stupid on his part. He doesn't owe Ryder shit! I also think its unfair for Teddy to make everyone forgive Ryder and take care of him, whether they were ready to or not. Ryder claiming how much he loves and missed Teddy is total bullshit too. If u miss and love somebody that much, u don't stay away for 14 fucking years! There's no excuse.
  23. jaysalmn

    Chapter 25

    I'm glad Galen had that talk with Eddie. He's finally realizing he has to do something different, no matter how frightening it could be. Maybe Eddie will play a role in his direction, since he's went through kind of the same. Also, Galen seems to have a lot of trust in him. Still love this story, and looking forward to reading more!
  24. Wow! I guess the lesson of this chapter is when u tell Liz something that's gonna piss her off, do it from afar....really far! Lmao!! Maybe she will soften after seeing Ryder, maybe not. She absolutely has the right not to. Either way, she rocks!! I think Oliver needed to see Ryder in that state. He seems to think its all fun and games having his idol under the same roof. Maybe now hopefully he sees the severity of the situation. I can totally understand where Teddy's dad is coming from. I'm not the forgiving type, so I can identify. I'm not even sure I could have forgiven Ryder if I were Teddy. For me, its just so much easier to hold a grudge and move on. Lol!!
  25. jaysalmn

    Chapter 9

    Not so sure. The one that deserves a happy ending to his story instead ends up dead at 17.
×
×
  • Create New...