jaysalmn
Author-
Posts
2,071 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by jaysalmn
-
Love the story! Have to say, though, Aron and Alex sound like a couple of narcissistic asses so far. Can't wait to see how the story unfolds, but definitely not the type of guys I would ever be friends with.
-
Moving Forward & Epilogue
jaysalmn commented on FlyOnTheWall's story chapter in Moving Forward & Epilogue
That was such a wonderful ending. I'm so glad Vic was able to open his heart to Jack, and also so glad they were able to adopt the girls! I have to say, I don't think I've ever been so emotional over a fictional character passing as I have been with Hayden. U have a way of making ur characters people we can relate to, and feel close to. One of the many reasons I've loved reading all of the books from The Chronicles series. I'm so excited to read about David! -
Honestly, though, I don't forgive people that have treated me badly. There's no acceptable reason for it.
-
Really, everyone is being so hard on Ember! How would anyone react to someone who terrorized u through high school turns up years later wanting to play nice?? I don't care how good looking the guy is, I'd have nothing but hatred for the bastard! I'd be mad as hell if the guy who bullied me just conveniently showed up everywhere I go, not to mention working at the business I own! Btw, I NEVER would have hired him! Ember has every right to feel the anger he does. Personally, I think Ember is an idiot for falling for someone who bullied him for so many years.
-
The poems were great! I just love these two!
-
Another Day at the Park
jaysalmn commented on jkwsquirrel's story chapter in Another Day at the Park
Billy and Brett getting married...what a perfect ending. I always look forward to new chapters of W.A.R, and will definitely miss new ones. This is one story I will read over from the beginning, because I love Billy and Brett so much. I wish u the best in whatever adventures await u! -
The Road Vic Didn't Want to Take
jaysalmn commented on FlyOnTheWall's story chapter in The Road Vic Didn't Want to Take
I knew this was coming, but it didn't make reading it any easier. We got to know Hayden so much better in this book than in Stitcher, so for me made it more sad. I feel so bad for Vic, and literally crying for Hayden! -
I agree. I don't trust Trey either. There's something about him that bothers me, but I can't pinpoint exactly what. I also got a kick out of the complete opposite reactions from Aaron and Tak when Riley removed his eye! Lol!
-
TC2 - Chapter 6: Friends in Low Places
jaysalmn commented on Brayon's story chapter in TC2 - Chapter 6: Friends in Low Places
Interesting chapter. I was thinking it was a huge coincidence that Duncan went out of town the same weekend everything went down. I'm not a very trusting person, I guess. I can't wait to see what Tibot's associates have planned for Rob's grandparents! -
I would also love to see where it goes. This chapter reminds me of my growing up. My next door neighbor was best friends with the asshole that bullied me. He told me we couldn't talk when others were around. I told him to go to hell. I kno that Jacob is afraid to be found out, but he reminds me of my neighbor when he was reluctant to speak to Andrew around other kids. He wasn't very likeable to me. I really want to see if he redeems himself or continues to be a closet case, keeping Andrew his little secret.
-
I feel so bad for Pat. With all he's been through, and now asking what he did wrong that nobody wanted him. That breaks my heart. Luckily he has Ian and Adam to support him through this. Interested to see what Theo dug up.
-
I don't blame Ember at all for his thinking. Yeah, Brady has apparently changed, but it would be very difficult to forgive someone who made the whole high school experience a living hell! I'm not a "forgive and forget" kind of person, so this would be extremely difficult for me, if not impossible. The way Brady looks or smiles doesn't cancel out how he treated Ember all through school. That seems pretty shallow.
-
Well, TJ is a bigger person than I would be. NO WAY IN FUCKING HELL would I have invited that cock jockey John to my house!! I also would have been mad as hell at Sean for suggesting it! WTF??? Protecting ur little fuck buddy?? I don't like that skank at all. I definitely wouldn't invite him into the group. Oh, and how fucking disrespectful of he AND Mark! They both would have been asked to leave. Go bone somewhere else!!
-
Chapter 11 Missing Pieces
jaysalmn commented on Headstall's story chapter in Chapter 11 Missing Pieces
Great chapter! I was gonna suggest an epilogue, so happy to see there will be one. Hope karma bites assholes Richard and Preston where it hurts! -
Chapter 19 - A new beginning
jaysalmn commented on Avangelion's story chapter in Chapter 19 - A new beginning
So overjoyed to see a new chapter! I love Dominic and Anikin! Glad to see Dom talked with a professional. Sometimes a person can't get out of their dark place on their own. So excited that they got married! They really do belong together. Great chapter!! -
Slick Carter has an answer for everything, and Jackson just goes with it for some D. SMH
-
Not liking the road Riley is taking. Buying drugs in the school locker room? What's next?? He better hope to hell it isn't laced with something that will really fuck with whatever is already floating around in his head. Or, perhaps that would be a wake-up call?? This post-treatment Riley is in some ways worse than before.
-
Chapter 10 It Is What It Is
jaysalmn commented on Headstall's story chapter in Chapter 10 It Is What It Is
Seriously, I'm kind of at the "too little, too late" point with Drake. I wanted them to have a chance last chapter, but I think Jimmy is right to distance himself. Drake's reaction to Victoria told me his epiphany didn't really change his trust issues much, if at all. A person can only take being accused of something they're not doing so much before they finally give up. Jimmy is there. Why would he want to constantly be under a microscope, having Drake peeking around the corner every time he speaks to a woman?? Jimmy deserves better than that. Maybe they could be friends again at some point, but I now think anything other than friendship would be toxic. Drake doesn't need a relationship, he needs a therapist. -
That is a great ending! Have to admit I got a little misty eyed when Waylon asked him to dance to their song. Great story!!
-
Poor Riley. He is his own worst enemy. I agree with @Sweetlion that he seemed more balanced before he went to treatment. You would think he would be happy to be home, instead of picking fights with everyone and just being an all around dick! I also agree that maybe a call to Eli is in order. Thank you for continuing Riley's story. He is by far my favorite character of the Underground series.
-
Omg, that chapter was great!! Totally at the edge of my seat at the end!
-
Can't say I didn't see that coming! Brady is getting a good healthy dose of karma, and he deserves every bit of it! He can't torture someone for years, then come back and expect to be miraculously forgiven! Did Brady name his son after Ember?? Novy sounds pretty damn close as far as a shortened nickname! Hmmm.....
-
I totally agree with u! I don't think Drake deserves instant forgiveness. Of course he deserves forgiveness, but I also think he needs to stew in his own shit for a while. Normally I'm a too little too late kind of person, but I think Drake and Jimmy make a great couple. However, I don't think Drake realizes how horrible he's treated Jimmy.
-
Its about time, u idiot!! Drake is so up on his high horse about trusting Jimmy, but will Jimmy trust that Drake is finally getting this Richard bullshit out of his head?? He better hope to hell he hasn't pushed Jimmy away. He treated Jimmy like shit, and Jimmy would have every right to be done with the whole situation.
-
Chapter 4 - The Wheel of Fate
jaysalmn commented on Xfighter1984's story chapter in Chapter 4 - The Wheel of Fate
Great to see a new chapter! So, its obvious that Kyle is a d-bag! I'm kinda surprised Xavier didn't call him out in front of his parents. I wouldn't have hesitated to. I don't kno what to think about Jasper. I want to like him, but the fact that he didn't tell Kyle to eff off really bothers me and makes me not trust him at all.
