Jump to content

jaysalmn

Author
  • Posts

    2,071
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jaysalmn

  1. jaysalmn

    Chapter 1

    A very sweet story. Loved it!
  2. jaysalmn

    Six

    This story is getting good. Feel so bad for Casey. Hope that maybe he's just injured. Have no idea who the murderer could be, but Sammy seems too obvious. Can't wait to read more!
  3. jaysalmn

    The Last Screw

    Great chapter....until the end. There should be something illegal with filming students in a high school bathroom. I agree Mr Hartley is much worse than the other douchebags. Screwing over "family" just to further his own career. I think some karma, like an out of control school bus, should pay that asshole a visit! I'm so proud of Billy's mom! She really showed how much she loves and supports not only her son, but Brett too. If I were Brett, the first thing on my agenda would be to contact any news show or gossip mag he can and expose his mother for the hypocritical bitch she really is! Talk about a waste of oxygen! Can't wait to see what happens next!!
  4. jaysalmn

    Chapter 3 - Ember

    Great chapter! It will be very interesting to see how Brady proves to Ember that he's not the same douchebag he was in high school. Seriously, being at the same table as Paul at the reunion wasn't a good start! Lol! From Ember's point of view, I don't know that I could ever forgive someone that bulled me nonstop throughout high school, much less be in a relationship with them.
  5. jaysalmn

    Chapter 12

    I feel truly bad for that poor unborn child having parents like Devin and Ashley. I hope they grow up before the baby is born, because I wouldn't wish these two self centered homophobes on any child. Devin is lucky to have a brother like Kevin, because instead of being upset for him like Kevin, I would be seeing a whole lot of karma!
  6. Drake was a total asshole, and Jimmy had every right to be angry and hurt. Too bad Jimmy didn't have a way home, because that's where I would have been heading! Richard was a total selfish prick, but that doesn't give Drake license to treat Jimmy like shit because of his delusional thoughts! At this point I think Jimmy can do better.
  7. jaysalmn

    Chapter 18

    I've read this story before, and I still think that Jackson is still too quick to forgive. I sure as hell wouldn't have let him kiss me! Jackson is too much of a pushover. A few nice words, and he's on his knees giving Carter head. Carter is a bit of a manipulator.
  8. jaysalmn

    Chapter 2 - Brady

    Well, first off, Paul sounds like a complete d-bag! I hated guys like him back in high school! Don't think Paul is gonna be very popular after this. Also, I don't think Brady is gonna have an easy time getting on November's good side. I don't blame him at all if he's slow to forgive.
  9. Just when I thought I couldn't dislike Richard more, he comes up with some lame ass excuse of why he stomped the heart of someone he supposedly loved. I don't believe for a minute that Richard really loved Drake. U don't treat someone u love like Richard treated him. "Can I text u sometime?" Are u fucking serious?? Take ur phone and shove it up ur ass Richard! Richard should have got a black eye or bloody lip for kissing Drake! I would have at least pushed him away! I hope Drake has enough sense to never talk to that asshole again! Bernadette should be worried that she not only believed, but married and is having a child with a closet case who could care less about how he treats people!
  10. jaysalmn

    Call Me Mother

    Also loved it! So glad Tristan is doing better. Its good that he's finding out that he has more people that care than he thought. I'm so glad u continue with the story. Love Tristan and Miguel. Hope we get to read more about them.
  11. Wow! That was unexpected. So sad about Emmett. I can only imagine what Ezra is going through. I hope u revisit Ezra so we kno how he deals with his loss.
  12. I don't think it makes a difference who Richard left Drake for. I feel that all of the "future" talk was just a bunch of bullshit to make Drake happy and to buy Richard some time. To me, it doesn't matter what his excuses are. If he didn't love Drake, then he was just a heartless liar. If he did love Drake, but married a woman just to stay in the closet or to make his family happy, then he's a spineless pussy. Either way, I stand by my opinion that he doesn't deserve forgiveness.
  13. So glad the surgery went well. The kids were taking it pretty hard. Lily is a fighter, and not ready to leave her grandchildren. I have to say, Kasey offering Blu one of his pull ups was so hilarious! He must have made some serious money with all of the bad words being said! Lol!! I think Kaleb and Davis would be great fathers. They would always have Blu and Kyle to go to for advice.
  14. I agree that Drake is being a total ass! Comparing every man to Richard is gonna leave him a very lonely man. Jimmy has shown he is a trustworthy guy, and obviously still has strong feelings for Drake. Drake just needs to get his head out of his ass! As far as Richard goes, there is NOTHING that asshat could say that would make me give him even common courtesy! If I were Drake, I would tell him to take his explanation and go fuck himself with it! As far as I'm concerned, Richard doesn't deserve forgiveness.
  15. jaysalmn

    Chapter 8

    Great chapter!!
  16. jaysalmn

    Chapter 9

    I knew that detective was gonna be a problem! What a prick!! I hope Mr C rakes Diamond over the coals!! There is absolutely nothing that could be too harsh as punishment for him, by law or some good old fashioned karma!
  17. So happy that Cody is family now. I kno Lincoln will be the best big brother! I also had my brush with cancer, and I agree that the love and support of family really does help with getting better. What the hell kind of people would tell a social worker not to bring a sick kid back when he gets discharged?? How much does anyone want to bet those people belong to that same co-called church as Dickface...I mean Hiscock. Lol! I hope Bella doesn't punish Blu for too much longer. Hopefully Kyle's talk made her think of how much she's hurting him. Yeah, Nurse Ratchet needs to go. There is no form of karma that is too brutal for that bitch.
  18. Can't wait to read more about Riley! Definitely one of my favorite characters. Rough and tuff on the outside, with a big heart and lots of love on the inside. I think he and Carter compliment each other perfectly. His PTSD breaks my heart. He really needs to continue with outpatient therapy, which I'm positive the James' will make sure of. Looking forward to more!!
  19. jaysalmn

    Health Crisis

    I feel so bad for Lily. She's strong and has grandchildren to live for. She's not gonna let cancer get the best of her! Already love Cody! So adorable that Lincoln is so hell bent on having Cody as a brother! Made me smile when he was getting Cody's bedroom ready for him. It pains me to see a sick child, so it will be great to see his new family's love and support help make him well again.
  20. jaysalmn

    Everybody Hurts

    Well, still can't say I feel bad for Billy. I would react exactly the same as Brett has if my boyfriend knew who my real father was for two years and didn't tell me, not to mention taking bribes in the process. Trust is a biggie to lose, and Billy pretty much wiped that right out. At least now Brett has a brother for support. As much of an asshole as Joey has been, he and Brett have a mutual hatred for their father in common! Lol!! Can't wait to see what Brett has in store for his mother and Jack! So happy that Dustin found someone........who puts out on the first date!! Lmao!! All kidding aside, Dustin more than deserves to have a special someone in his life. Very happy for him.
  21. jaysalmn

    Road Trip

    I was thinking the same thing! Maybe Brett will hook up with Dustin, if not seriously, just to pour some salt in Billy's wounds. Billy doesn't sound like one of Dustin's favorites these days either. I also hope Brett's mom and Jack crash and burn!
  22. Well, I'm surprised, to say the least. Disappointed that Gavin ended up with a girl. Vic dodged a bullet there. He could have left Vic for a girl any time. I was sad when they broke up before college, but now I'm more "good riddance". Have to say Vic handled it better than I would have. I would have written Gavin and Alex off with an eye roll and a "whatever". Lol!! Sure as hell wouldn't have discussed my relationship with him. Hope we don't have to hear much if anything more about Gavin and Alex. SOOO over them.
  23. jaysalmn

    Road Trip

    Well, can't say I feel sorry for Billy. He had MANY opportunities to tell Brett the truth, and pussied out each time. Dustin even warned him what would happen if he didn't tell Brett the truth. Brett has every reason to be as angry at Billy as he is. How would anyone feel if the person u loved and trusted lied to u for almost two years and took bribes to keep quiet?? Billy will be very lucky if Brett ever speaks to him again. It would be extremely difficult to forgive.
  24. jaysalmn

    Chapter 3

    I did. I liked the ending. Giving the illusion that TJ had actually died made the story way darker and depressing than it should have been. That part I didn't like.
×
×
  • Create New...