Jump to content

jaysalmn

Author
  • Posts

    2,071
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jaysalmn

  1. Pushed??!! A simple NO would have sufficed! Then he made the conscious decision to not only keep dating her, but taking it to a sexual level all while knowing she tried committing suicide that last time a guy broke her heart. That guy just left. Jake is out right lying to her and using her! Jake is a horrible person!
  2. I'm with u on that!
  3. Jake deserves all the guilt that can be put on him! He knew Amber's past with suicide, and still made the conscious decision to use her anyway. I don't kno why Jake OR Christy would want a cheating loser like Alex. People are so frustrating!! Lol! RIP AMBER
  4. Well, that was the wrong way for Amber to find out! Lol! Jake was horrible for using her the way he did. Amber may be a forgiving person, although I wouldn't be if I were her. She may spread it around school. Can't wait to find out! He should have listened to Christy and told Amber right away. If Amber is looking for payback, can't say that I would feel bad for Jake.
  5. I'm so excited for Jamie! Silas' text messages were hilarious!
  6. Yeah, didn't care for Jake in this chapter. He's messing up big time! First, I can't believe he's taking Alex's side! I would have kneed Jake in the balls if I were Christy! Alex deserves to be miserable because he's a d-bag. Second, having sex with Amber was a HUGE mistake, especially after knowing what he knows about the other guy she fell in love with and how she reacted when he left. My respect for Jake is starting to nosedive.
  7. Wow! A lot happening in this chapter. Well, definitely not hoping that Jake gets a chance with Alex anymore. Poor Christy. Alex sounds like a total asshole! I wouldn't give him the time of day if his life depended on it! I sure hope Jake doesn't go any further with Amber than he already has. That would be a definite recipe for disaster. I think Amber is a nice girl, and it would be wrong for Jake to lead her on.
  8. I'm so happy that Jake had it in him to fight back! He should have never had to suffer with the abuse from his parents for as long as he had. I knew Christy's parents wouldn't have a problem with him staying. I'm so excited to see this new, hopefully more positive chapter of his life.
  9. Alex's relationship with Jeremy is none of Brandon's business. He had no right to go talk to Jeremy about anything.
  10. jaysalmn

    Chapter 6

    Still loving the story. I feel so bad for Nick. Nothing seems to go right for him.
  11. jaysalmn

    Chapter One

    Well, u got me hooked! Loved the first chapter. Always has to be at least one bible thumper in the group! Lol! Can't wait to see how things unfold with Rick and Freddy. I also saw no need for an editor.
  12. jaysalmn

    Chapter 10

    Not to mention Mark still choosing to have unprotected sex with Mickey even after he hooked up with a walking STD! Just because the test came up negative THIS TIME, doesn't mean it can't show a positive a few months down the road. Lets be real, this relationship has a very short shelf life. Lol!
  13. jaysalmn

    Chapter 9

    I think Mickey was more worried about HIV and AIDS than he was about hurting Mark. That seemed to be his main concern.
  14. jaysalmn

    Chapter 8

    Well, not too surprised after Mickey commented that Sean would get what he wanted to give him. This chapter pissed me off! Marilyn is going on about how Mickey didn't kno any better. I'm sorry, but no matter how "sheltered" a person is, I think its common knowledge that cheating is bad. He did it because he wanted to, not caring one damn bit about Mark's feelings. Oh, lets ghost Mark for a week, then go back acting like nothing ever happened after Sean dumped his ass! I wouldn't have wasted my time going to the hospital.
  15. Great first chapter! I love Silas and Jamie! I'm totally a Silas when it comes to straight guys, and I haven't been a teenager in a long time! Lol! Can't wait to see what happens with Ricky and Jamie!
  16. jaysalmn

    Chapter 1

    Loved the first chapter! Sean and Tyler are so cute! Can't wait to see how their "date" goes!
  17. jaysalmn

    Chapter 8

    A very comical chapter. Both Gideon and Regan have their hands full with each other!
  18. jaysalmn

    Chapter 12

    Great chapter! Absolutely love Doris!!
  19. jaysalmn

    Daniel

    Daniel's grandparents sound like horrible, judgmental, homophobes. They seemed cold towards Daniel at best, which he even noticed. They were rude and judgmental towards Stephen and Lewis. It should hardly be something to think about. It should be a no-brainer for Daniel. I always cheered for Daniel, but to have him even consider leaving the people that saved him and gave him that better life kinda angers me.
  20. Omg, great chapter!!! Absolutely love Maggie! She's the greatest! I enjoyed the backstory of she and Clay. I also love the mother/son relationship she and Eddie have. Of course she knows about the love Eddie and Matty have for each other. Mothers always know. Eddie and Matty are adorable together. Can't wait to read more!!
  21. Brandon is an asshole! He had no business sticking his nose where it doesn't belong! He and Alex are far from being besties, and even then doing what he did would be wrong. Then being the asshole he is, he turns it around on Alex?! Also, he conveniently forgot that Alex paid him back every cent of that money he gave him! I don't think Brandon really has the ability to have feelings. Maybe a bit of a sociopath?? All that money he gets from mommy and daddy sure as hell hasn't bought him any class! So...is there any way of arranging Brandon walking in front of a moving bus anytime soon?? Lol!
  22. jaysalmn

    Chapter 1 Hooked

    Great story!! I love that Anthony and Clark got a second chance. They sound like a perfect match. Its funny that everyone knew about their "secret relationship" Lol! I'd like to think Andrew got abducted by a tribe of headhunters in that jungle he wanted to visit so bad!
  23. Sad, but well written chapter. I think we will all miss Nan. I, too, think she died of a broken heart. I wish there had been some kind of resolve to how she treated the kids after Stephen's death. It was kinda; she was mean to them, then nothing was said about her, now she's dead.
  24. jaysalmn

    Flashpoint

    Very well written. I don't think I could have forgiven Grant if I were Elliot. I feel along with PTSD, it would be extremely difficult to open ur eyes every day just to be reminded that ur partner didn't value ur safety. Seriously, didn't the fact that Elliot had to take out a restraining order on Sarah's boyfriend mean a thing to Grant??? He should feel guilty.
  25. jaysalmn

    Pretty Poison

    I get that he's struggling with being gay, but I feel there has to be more to his violent outbursts than just that.
×
×
  • Create New...