jaysalmn
Author-
Posts
2,071 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by jaysalmn
-
Wow! This story is getting really good! I can't wait to see what Salem's deal is. Can't wait for another chapter!!
-
I agree with you. It seemed like for the second half of the story Richard threw money around only to buy Richie's acceptance. Of course, Richie is ur normal materialistic teenager so he totally fell for it. Richard beat him, belittled him, and cussed him out on numerous occasions. I think what he did to Richie in the beginning of the story were his true feelings for his son. I think he only started to pretend to care to save face and so people didn't think he's the bastard he really is. Like I've said before, forgiveness isn't alway the answer and isn't alway deserved, and Richard definitely didn't deserve it. I don't think the fact that Richie even acknowledges Richard is exactly a happy ending.
-
Great chapter! I'm liking this Alex. He's matured a lot since the first chapter. I think Jeremy is inspiring Alex to be a better person. I also like that Alex wants to finish his schooling. Telling his parents not to deny his sister the opportunity to study abroad because of his screwup was very big of him. Oh, and Natalie needs to get over it! Lol!
-
Decisions, Decisions, Decisions
jaysalmn commented on FlyOnTheWall's story chapter in Decisions, Decisions, Decisions
I had a really difficult time with this chapter. I kno that Jacob has to be cast as a villain so Charlie can get back with David, but wow you really shredded the hell out of his character. It would have been better killing him off. Personally, I don't think David deserves a second chance with Charlie. He would have been successful whether he went to Russia or not. He made the conscious decision to leave his so-called true love. Honestly, I couldn't read past what was written about Jacob. -
And the oscar goes to......Richard! Child abuser and master manipulator! I don't believe a word that asshole said. This is the part of the story I have a difficult time with. There are times that forgiveness isn't always the solution, or deserved. As far as Richard goes, its absolutely not deserved! So he thinks he can beat his kid a few times, belittle him, then just throw some money around and shed a few empty tears and everything is ok. Oh, and how convenient that he blames Richie's dead mother for him not being around when she was sick! The guy is trash!
-
Good chapter, but the description of how Jacob was resentful and just walked away from his family isn't the same Jacob from Charlie's book. Kinda feel like Jacob's character is being trashed so Charlie and David can be together.
-
Great to see the story! I really wanted to kno what happened to David. However, I don't exactly feel sorry for him. He made the conscious decisions to leave the "love of his life" and to cut his best friend out.
-
Dehumanizing someone based on ethnicity, sexuality, or gender identity cannot even begin to be compared to some asshole that has beaten his child on at least two occasions!! I challenge you to find someone who is a survivor of physical abuse and tell them that their abuser was simply just "behaving badly"!
-
Umm, technically they aren't step anything. If I remember correctly, sperm donor and Linda are not married. Playing house doesn't mean they are all of a sudden family. FURTHERMORE, I haven't said anything bad about Freddie OR Harley. I feel they have suffered collateral damage in sperm donor's fucked up attempt at being a father. Suggesting that they all go on another outing another time and letting Richie and Andrew have their time together is not showing vitriol towards them.
-
Well, technically Freddie and Harley are nothing to Andrew. They're just baggage that came with the new bitch that sperm donor has been playing house with. If I were Richie, I would have told Andrew that they could go NEXT TIME, or canceled the outing all together. I wouldn't expect Andrew to kno because of his age, but Freddie knows the situation and is grown up enough to kno that tagging along isn't right and should have talked to Harley and declined.
-
I couldn't have said it better myself! I 100% agree with you!!
-
Sure, lets just ignore the fact that his father hit him on more than one occasion, bad enough to leave marks and bruises. Oh, and the fact that if his new woman hadn't pulled him off, he would have continued beating Richie.
-
Oh I get it now. The phone, the funeral, the money for the mall...dickhead is trying to buy Richie's forgiveness! He thinks he can just throw money around and everything is magically fixed. I don't care what anybody says, the moment he put his hands on Richie was the moment he became unforgivable! I would rather have no father at all than a bully like him.
-
That was a tough chapter. So heartbreaking that Richie lost his first love in such a way. Wade had his issues, but I think he really loved Richie. He definitely needs some counseling, and his asshole of a sperm donor isn't helping. Seriously, grabbing ur injured child off the bed like he was nothing?? The fact that he's not in jail for abuse is just so frustrating and infuriating!! Why the hell are people trying to protect him? His bang buddy should have called the police the first time he laid his hands on Richie! That's so not right. Richie has 100% earned the right to all of the anger and bitterness he has. Personally, I would have taken Wade's suggestion of the baseball bat!
-
His "father" has already hit him! What justification is there for that???
-
If I were the aunt and uncle, I would get social services involved. Its obvious Dick has some serious control issues and the fact that he's already had balled up fists with his interactions with Richie tells me he may be an abusive person. Richie is his son who just lost his mother, not someone he's arresting. He left Richie's mother to play house with another family...how the hell does he expect Richie to react?? At 15, I think a judge would consider what Richie has to say about who he would rather live with. I have absolutely no respect for the narcissistic asshole, and feel so bad for Richie and his siblings.
-
Wow! That was a powerful first chapter! I feel so bad for the kids for having lost their mother so young. I also feel bad for the kids for having a self centered asshole for a sperm donor. Can't call someone like him father or dad. I can absolutely 100% understand Richie's hatred towards Richard. Of course, Richard's shitty narcissistic attitude makes it so much easier to hate him.
-
Great chapter! I do take mom's side as far as Harry goes though. Lol!
-
Great chapter! Todd and Gary getting caught by Josh was hilarious! I'm glad Shaun feels guilty, however I wouldn't be forgiving of him. Maybe its because I'm old and bitter, LOL, but who wants a person in their life that would treat their "best friend" the way Shaun treated Gary? He may feel guilty, but he still did what he did.
-
I like where u left off. Keeps everyone wondering what's coming up next!
-
Ur absolutely right, this was a difficult chapter. So relieved that Daniel finally told Lewis what was happening with Loz. He really needed to tell an adult, and so glad he has Stephen and Lewis to love and support him now. Getting this out and having his dads and Michael to support him, maybe he can finally start the healing process.
-
Well....depending on the story, I have been told opposite. Lmao!! Honestly, I just comment what I'm feeling when I read it. This is one of my favorites.
-
What a great love story! I absolutely love Griffin and Benny, and have enjoyed their journey. This is one story I'll definitely be reading again.
-
Totally hooked! I think Griffin and Benny are adorable! Looking forward to their journey!
-
Great ending! I suppose it makes sense to have Carter forget the whole ordeal since his "case" was won and his wish for Aron to be happy was granted. This has been one of my favorite stories on GA, and can't wait to read the epilogue!
