Thanks for the comment Glennish. Mike & Kyle are indeed a worry while they are still out somewhere. As for the GSA, lets hope the boys get some support.
Geron - I think it came in with the Tide. But I'm glad it was strong enough for you to stand on.
I'm sure the scumbags are going to be tracked down before too long. In the meantime Troy & Adam can work on getting their relationship back to where it was.
I heard Troy speak.
“Have you heard from Mr Richards today?”
Mr C nodded.
“So, what’s the news? What have they been charged with?”
----------------------------
Mr C took a deep breath before speaking and I got the distinct feeling what he was going to say wouldn’t be the news we’d been expecting to hear.
“I’m sorry to say Troy that they’ve not been charged.”
“How come? I thought Brian and Tyler had told the cops it was all Mike & Kyle's idea.”
“You’re r
At least you're not on your own on that ledge BA And as you seem to have landed there later than most, you won't have too long to wait before the coastguard arrives!
Ah, a cliffhanger! They seem to be getting very popular. I was going to say 'popular around here', but this is different being lunar.......
Am also guessing that as a lunar day is equivalent to two earth weeks you're going to tell u that we'll only have to wait a few days for the next instalment.
What's 'Eastenders'?
As usual you make some valid points. I don't think one can tag other than 'Europe' but I'm not positive about that.
The main reason though is not to have more than one serial running at the same time.
You could be right. Others have suggested that Mr C should have been more active after the first attack, but the boys didn't want him to. Now he knows the full extent of what happened to Troy I think he is ready to go hunting - but legally.
I have thought about it, but I reckon one serial running is sufficient. Plus which that is a very British story set way back in time (60s) and thus I doubt if it would be very well received here. But, once 'Unbeaten' has run its course then it's a possibility.
Yeah, I reckon I got fooled. Every other time the preview has looked how it should appear, so when this time it didn't look right I made all the corrections
You're right about Adam - with Troy he has become a different person, externally and internally. His confidence has grown, although I'm sure he wouldn't have risked playing around with Troy in the car had Troy not already shown him that he was feeling good enough to play games again
My apologies for how this chapter appears on screen. When I pasted it and checked the results it showed no line spacing so I went through and inserted them in preview. The result would appear to be double spacing!
I'll also take the opportunity to say 'thanks' to all who are reading this story; 'many thanks' to those who have indicated they like some or all of the chapters thus far; and 'special thanks' to everyone who has taken the time to comment.