Jump to content

Ivor Slipper

Author
  • Posts

    4,684
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ivor Slipper

  1. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 4

    I don't reckon that car was moving as fast as a zombie and look at the trouble he had stopping it!
  2. Ivor Slipper

    Warming Up

    Thanks - glad you enjoyed it. While they weren't originally intended to be glimpsed again, I'm fairy sure there will be another sighting.
  3. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 4

    A zombie with power and brains. That's a worrying combination for our little group to deal with.
  4. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 3

    Yep - the buckshot stops here! But will it stop a zombie?
  5. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 3

    Cheap seats? If I didn't know you I'd call that a cheap shot , but then we'd be in danger of getting into another discussion about Thompsons!
  6. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 3

    Aux armes Citroens?
  7. Ivor Slipper

    Warming Up

    Thank you! I hope I'll be able to fill some of that room.
  8. Ivor Slipper

    Warming Up

    You and Geron on my case That's a powerful combination!
  9. Ivor Slipper

    Warming Up

    Thanks @cognac69. Glad you liked it and there should be more to come - in due course.......
  10. Ivor Slipper

    Warming Up

    I'll try not to Geron
  11. Ivor Slipper

    Warming Up

    Hi @droughtquake. See my response to the earlier comment from @Greygoose53 Am not sure I know the @Timothy M. update schedule, but these two should appear again fairly soon - I hope!
  12. Ivor Slipper

    Warming Up

    I think the is a story or two in your growing up experiences CG! Appreciate the comments.
  13. Ivor Slipper

    Warming Up

    Very kind of you to say that. This story was written in response to a Prompt and as such wasn't intended to be the start of a series. But I now think it is probable that more will be seen of Chris and Paul.
  14. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 3

    That's always the potential problem when you have to leave your secure base to replenish supplies. No doubt the drive back there is going to be done much quicker than was the one to town. Gripping stuff!
  15. Poor Geoff, but revenge is easy for him. All he needs to do is take out a subscription to 'The Guardian' in her name. The shock of that coming through her letter box along with the 'Daily Mail', should be sufficient to bring on a fatal heart attack - and he must be the sole beneficiary in her will
  16. I really must speed up my prompt responses Mine to Prompt #694 can be found here: https://www.gayauthors.org/story/ivor-slipper/warming-up/
  17. Ivor Slipper

    Warming Up

    Warming Up “I'm tired of this, so I'm going home.” Do you ever have those occasions when you think something and then suddenly find you've actually said what you were thinking? If you do you'll know what happened here; if you don't perhaps you'll experience it one day, but hopefully not as it can be so, so, embarrassing. This was one of those occasions for me. Mind you, I'd done it before and I guessed I'd do I again. 'Think before you speak' my mom used to tell me when I was
  18. Based on Prompt# 694 - "I'm tired of this, so I'm going home." The first story in (hopefully) a series based on some of the students at Oxbow Lakes HS
  19. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    I can only endorse the other comments that have been made about this story. Well done!
  20. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 2

    Not surprising Richie is suffering nightmares after that experience! And now he has been thrust into being the leader of the group with all the responsibility that entails. At least he has Jeremy for support.
  21. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Great start, Geron. I can't wait for the next chapter.
  22. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 10

    Indeed so. I don't think Detective Diamond is the sparkliest on the force.
  23. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 29

    Wondered where you'd been. Didn't realise you'd spent a whole week 'jacking off' 😁 (And you think you have a weird sense of humor?)
  24. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 29

    And in what started this little exchange Droughtquake refers to himself as a 'Pendant'. I'd hate to have him hanging round my neck! 😁 But I don't wish to be pedantic about this....
  25. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 29

    I'm pretty sure CG was simply listing the things he liked so the 'and' was for the final item in that list. I don't believe he meant that he liked grape juice combined with hot chocolate.
×
×
  • Create New...