Jump to content

Doha

Members
  • Posts

    5,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doha

  1. Doha

    Chapter 3

    You and me both.
  2. Doha

    Chapter 8

    Agreed @Philippe, Nathaniel is in dangerous territory.
  3. Doha

    Between Heartbeats

    Kent has made it and Randy shows his care. I absolutely love these two.
  4. Alex & Neil: Moving On is a fabulous story about ordinary people doing ordinary things. It is beautifully written and we feel that we are friends in the picture, involved in the lives of the protagonists. A marvellous read and highly recommended.
  5. Doha

    Dresden in May

    A lovely chapter. I’m delighted that these two found each other and are going to move forward together!
  6. Doha

    Shameless

    Lawrence and Bastien have had another round of fun in the bath and the code to the diary is finally cracked. Will there be anything in the diary that gives Lawrence a clue to the identity of the murderer?
  7. Doha

    I Am Icarus

    Mrs Fox!🦊 That was a shot as any to ing I’ve ever read! They will certainly be coming back for more, and who can blame them?!
  8. Doha

    I Am Icarus

    So much more!
  9. Doha

    I Am Icarus

    Absolutely @drsawzall. Larry is done for! In a good way.
  10. Doha

    I Am Icarus

    How I missed this chapter, heaven alone knows, but you are right here @drpaladin Larry is well and truly burnt to a crisp.
  11. Doha

    Chapter 7

    Well that was a vigorous encounter. I’m not sure what I think about the bruises covering Nathaniel’s body.
  12. Doha

    Chapter 6

    And it heats up a notch.
  13. Doha

    Chapter 5

    This is going to be explosive when they finally give in to one another.
  14. Doha

    Chapter 3

    That “I owe you one” will be put to good use at some stage I think.
  15. Fun! I think the boys are going to take a great interest in this yacht charter and Obelisk Bay 🤣.
  16. Doha

    Chapter 4

    One of the things that makes life sweet, perhaps, is knowing that it ends? Eternity needing blood and darkness? I’m not sure there is anything desirable in that. I’m fascinated to see how this will play out.
  17. Doha

    Chapter 15

    Miles is an interesting sort. He has spent 8 years at sea and is now going to spend an undetermined time travelling the country on a Harley. I guess being a trust fund child allows one to reflect on life and choices very comfortably. By now Troy must be many years into his relationship and I do wonder how the crashing is going to pan out.
  18. Doha

    Chapter 15

    Those were my exact thoughts @weinerdog. Especially if Troy was feeling nostalgic about sunsets.🌅
  19. @Vcs, I doubt the kid wants a coffee 🤭. I may be wrong , but…
  20. Doha

    Chapter 18

    A good chapter that makes more sense than a big shootout. And now it appears that something may be up the Sheriff soon.
  21. Some serious things coming to a head with Shabby Shayna as well as a chance for Jo to perform in the show. Hank is going to take his twin to the cleaners over Rhett. 🤭
  22. Doha

    Chapter 2

    I guess having been a teenager for 100 years would jade anybody, but I’m quite willing to give it a go.
  23. Doha

    Chapter 2

    It really was moving.
  24. Doha

    Chapter 1

    Nathaniel is certainly dealing with a lot at a young age.
×
×
  • Create New...