Jump to content

Doha

Members
  • Posts

    5,216
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doha

  1. Agreed @Parker Owens, this is a wonderfully engaging story and rings so familiarly with me, having lived a similar experience.
  2. Hey @Diogenes, I lived that life for 23 years. It nearly killed me.
  3. Doha

    Chapter 1

    Exactly what young infatuation feels like! Nicely written.
  4. Doha

    The Kelso Players

    Beautiful writing. This could be difficult. 😣
  5. Doha

    A Change of Scenery

    I was Carl and for 23 years tried to be straight. It was a total disaster health wise and mentally, for both my ex-wife and myself. But you try to do what you feel is right at the time.
  6. Doha

    Chapter 14

    And they can be vastly different in nature and still both be wonderfully fulfilling in the moment.
  7. Doha

    A Summer Wedding

    That was a stunning chapter. So full of real life emotion.
  8. Doha

    A Familiar Voice

    Ken has given his approval for Randy and Randy now knows this.
  9. Doha

    A Familiar Voice

    When I was in the military, these were the hardest evenings. We would so look forward to the time you could call from the phone box, with coins, but afterwards it often felt strangely somber.
  10. Doha

    Chapter 14

    Yeah I have that same impulse @weinerdog. But this calm and steady love has been very good for Troy. We don’t often replicate young love or teenage love later in life, albeit only a few years in this case. But what Troy has with Owen feels very real.
  11. A great chapter with busy mums, bless them, munificent Uncle Edwin and Neil’s Bums in Country Life. Quite a coup of a chapter!
  12. Exactly! No exaggeration, just the daily lives of people falling for each other in a very normal way. I love it! 🥰
  13. Doha

    A Visit to Toronto

    A heart- breaking situation!
  14. Doha

    Kawartha Lakes

    This would have been the hardest thing for him - to keep himself composed. The pain of seemingly unrequited love is a bitter pill to swallow. Been there done that.
  15. Doha

    Algonquin Park

    That was the sweetest and the most difficult week for them both. I am really enjoying this.
  16. Doha

    Chapter 13

    What a cliffhanger! Mikes seems to have found a mentor who I’m sure is going to be very very good for him. I love Robbie already. I’m also very relieved to hear that Mikes checks in with Eric from time to time.
  17. Hmmm. Now who could have knocked on the door? Nice little cliffhanger!
  18. Doha

    Chapter 1

    There really is no need to respond to each one. I just like the author to know that I respect the time they have taken to write and upload so we can enjoy reading.
  19. Doha

    Merry Christmas

    Could it be this: or this (but not in a good way):
  20. Doha

    Going Home

    Well what more can we ask, than a short time of certainty?
  21. Doha

    At the Chestnut Inn

    That was a good start and I’m looking forward to binge reading this.
  22. Doha

    Merry Christmas

    Anthony and Kurt seem to be getting on very well. The Christmas dinner should be a lot of fun. 🤩
  23. It was nice to get the story from the Major’s pov. I think these two are going to get on well.
  24. Doha

    Going Home

    Well it’s all going swimmingly so far. Let’s hope this lasts.
×
×
  • Create New...