Jump to content

lawfulneutralmage

Promising Author
  • Posts

    1,099
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by lawfulneutralmage

  1. Yes, I got you ... *duck*
  2. I will do my best to further world build in other stories!
  3. In that city? Yes!
  4. That is a good question: have you ever let characters die?
  5. Well, what can I say. @CassieQ;s reaction was more ... forceful ....
  6. Partially guilty. I love GoT! Thank you!
  7. Thanks! Yep, sometimes even a master magician makes a bad investment.
  8. Many thanks! LOL. Yes, bad investment...
  9. Yes, it was Timon he loved. How was the wine?
  10. Can be.
  11. How did you get a feeling it was not going to end well? I worked hard to hide the surprise... I see you are a glass-half-full person
  12. Yes ... what can I say?
  13. Thank you, if you remember, you had your part in it
  14. Hm... no academia romance... I can see why. My hubby and I are academics and are definitely not romantic! Come on! Any one up for the challenge of making scientists and engineers involved in a romantic plot?
  15. That was interesting. I did not know the different types of poetry.
  16. You are a good person taking on this burden! I have had this brutal chat with family and friends. Most have now stuff in place, even younger people. Yes, go and make people talk about this uncomfortable topic. It is necessary!
  17. lawfulneutralmage

    Chapter 1

    While looks are important, I could not stand a person like that. All the best to them... Excellent prompt interpretation!
  18. Cute and well done, thx! I think, I need to use less "I" in the future...
  19. That was a piece of positivity I needed this morning! Thx.
  20. This is a classic fantasy tale with very good descriptions, likable characters, and good pacing. Absolutely worth a read!
      • 2
      • Love
  21. I hope I can make the deadline.
  22. What got me my last job was following up an application a week later with a phone call. At first, it is awkward, but then it gets easier. Good luck!
  23. lawfulneutralmage

    Chapter 1

    Thanks for letting us "in". Must have been difficult to start writing, but liberating on the end. I am lucky, I think. My regrets are less about life choices, but mistakes I made when interacting with people, i.e. insulting or annoying them then unknowingly.
×
×
  • Create New...