Jump to content

lawfulneutralmage

Promising Author
  • Posts

    1,099
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by lawfulneutralmage

  1. On holiday now. I will reply to all comments when I am back.
  2. Great questions and great answers! Don't get stressed. I get paid lots of money to produce stuff in time. I can do without that stress privately... But can I? I self-impose stress. I must write or I get out of the story, the "mood". I need discipline. But real life gets in the way. No stress! One thing I do which has not been mentioned, I write dialogues when they come to me and store them in a snippets file per topic. Sometimes, I can just go to these files and use that as a base. I still have a nice rant I want to use...just waiting for the right moment...
  3. All the best and speedy recovery!
  4. lawfulneutralmage

    Cursed

    My hubby has Crohn's. Unfortunately, what you describe is common. Well done!
  5. lawfulneutralmage

    Not Enough

    Yes, some people have earned the place. I think you have too.
  6. Happy birthday!
  7. All the best!
  8. lawfulneutralmage

    Chapter 1

    A player of an online role-playing game.
  9. lawfulneutralmage

    Chapter 1

    That was really good! What a twist. Love it!!!
  10. lawfulneutralmage

    Chapter 1

    Well done, thx!
  11. lawfulneutralmage

    Chapter 1

    That was scary.
  12. Hi, Are our user rights on "Secret Author" correct? I use a dark browser theme, so I saw a story in a different colour in the list (picture A1). Clicking on it, I see it is unpublished (A2). Are we users supposed to see that?
  13. lawfulneutralmage

    Chapter 1

    Very nice! I sincerely hope some of those guys have a lot of broken bones and a painful recovery.
  14. lawfulneutralmage

    Chapter 1

    Very well written. Thx, SA!
  15. lawfulneutralmage

    Chapter 1

    Good one!
  16. lawfulneutralmage

    Chapter 1

    That was fantastic. Thx, SA!
  17. lawfulneutralmage

    Chapter 1

    Sorry, not sure about this one. Very well written, too well; is the person telling a real person? Are these real events/people (apart from Rock Hudson)? Where is the borderline there?
  18. lawfulneutralmage

    Chapter 1

    LOL. No idea who could have written this. well done, thx!
  19. All the best! Take some time off.
  20. I am with @mcarss on that one. If you do not need to carry the computer ever, why pay for small and light components, a big battery, a screen, and a keyboard in-one? At work I am the odd-one-out, because I have a fat desktop and a small surface tablet to remote into it. The others carry heavy developer notebooks which sound like Heathrow airport when starting up or getting hot...
  21. Yes, Open or Libre Office's spell checker is a *censored expression*. But I have to run my texts through several services anyway to get it right, so no huge loss. I hope you stay free!
  22. AI is math... statistics to be exact. On a huge scale.
  23. Yes, I am fighting with my never-ending sci-fi story. I have a very good idea for the anthology, but no time.
  24. @wildone, can you outline what that means, please? Is the content on this site now censored by Google?
×
×
  • Create New...