Jump to content

Ieshwar

Author
  • Posts

    2,116
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ieshwar

  1. CJ! You don't know the rules of your own forum! That's not good at all. Go to your room and read them all. 100 times! Ieshwar
  2. In fact, we should be reporting CJ to Cruelty to Humans for those very very evil cliffhangers... Ieshwar
  3. Happy Birthday, Matt! Wish you loads of joy, success and love! Take care, Ieshwar
  4. Happy Birthday, Mark! Wish you loads of joy, success and love! Take care, Ieshwar
  5. Only and only, if I really love him/her. And does safe sex fully eliminate the risk of getting HIV virus? Ieshwar
  6. yet, he has posted more than you, Jan! Nah, seriously, like everybody here, you're an important part of GA and I'm sure without you it wouldn't have been the same. Or else, who would have given competition to the goat and Kevin in postwhoring? Congrats, mate!! Take care, Ieshwar
  7. It's American! (this explains everything ) Ieshwar
  8. If it's what Graeme is suspecting (and me too), then I'm going to have roast goat as New year. Unless he withdraws and re-write happy-happy chapter. Ieshwar
  9. Well, I don't know anyone personally and AIDS, frankly, has never been a huge thing in my life. It's just something I read and watch in tv. But still, I'm very adamant on safe protection. I'm too paranooid to 'experiment' and pay with my life. Ieshwar
  10. Oh no, the goat will be chucked into jail for having to many cliffhangers. CJ, run!!! Ieshwar
  11. Well, I understand that guy. I'm oceans away yet always ready to jump on you! Nah, seriously, it's up to you to decide. All we can do is advice. Part of me is telling you is go ahead. I mean, it's rather rare to have the spark and also reciprocated one. And as Graeme said, sometimes, we should take risks. But then, it's about feelings. I wouldn't like any of you to be hurt. Or even ruin your friendship. I think you should listen to Vic and tell him everything frankly. Then, talk! Hope it works out! Take care, Ieshwar
  12. I have understood it. CJ uses cliffhangers so that we can feel closer to God. How thoughtful of our Queen! And I was wondering if 'The Shadows' are related to our King, Shadowgod... But the chpater was really good. It had the nice flow and was, as usual, very easy to read. I don't know what to think about The Shadows. The last para isnt very reassuring... Great chapter Thanks CJ! Take care, Ieshwar
  13. Oh, that's clear now. It says "Don't believe CJ!". So this means, we can't believe you and have to believe Wildone! Ieshwar
  14. Anway, CJ, according to our rule#1, we simply can't believe you! Ieshwar
  15. Hey, welcome LRWilliamson. And congrats too! I'm sure that there're people out here who'll contact you. Take care, Ieshwar
  16. Happy Birthday, Benji! You're an amazing friend as well as a unique postaholic in himself! (couldn't resist) Wish you loads of joy, success and love! Take care, Ieshwar
  17. Been sleeping? Ieshwar
  18. Does this mean Graeme is an echidna, a spiny anteater,a human and a tiger too? Confused Ieshwar :wacko:
  19. *ducks behind Carl*
  20. Happy Birthday, Davey! Wish you loads of joy, success and love! Take care, Ieshwar
  21. Well, guys, tchao! The fairy has chosen me! *Cute fairy says sayonnara to everyone* (it was a japanese fairy) Happy Ieshwar
  22. Well, CJ is fighting Global warming too. Too help his antipodeans friends, he has decided to blast a part of Australia along with its cattle with the help of The Scar. How ingenious, CJ! Ieshwar
  23. I Thought the fairy was a she... Ieshwar
  24. On the way of being cured. Partly accepting the posting illness is good! Ieshwar
  25. I see Emoe and the other editors/beta-readers as Helen. Always telling themwhere they sucks and what they should do. And Conner can be Charity (Note the 'C') trying to sleep with CJ/Queen alias Brand. (Remember the traumatising pic of the two? ) What am I? Dilemma.... Ieshwar
×
×
  • Create New...