Jump to content
Bot Attack Again ×

Ieshwar

Author
  • Posts

    2,116
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ieshwar

  1. I think the case is better now. I have seen more than two references. Infact, there're three stories nominated from Fairy Anthology now (I have nominated one too ). Thanks for reminding us. Take care, Ieshwar
  2. Happy Birthday! Wish you loads of love, joy and success. And good luck! Take care, Ieshwar
  3. Hylas. You can hug me. I don't have anyone too. Anyway, I'm not someone who hugs much. Not that I have something against it. Just that it's not my habit. Ieshwar
  4. Ieshwar

    Gaydar?

    Hey, I got news. One good and one bad. Good- I got a gaydar! Bad- I'm not sure it's good. In work, there's that guy. I don't know if he's gay or just effeminate. I know I mustn't stereotype but damn... his walk, his talk, the way he pronounce, the way he keeps moving his hands, the way he bends ( :wacko: )... Perhaps, he's just a metrosexual... Damn, I'm like itching to go and ask him "Are you gay?" I can't rest at peace. But I don't mind. He's not my type anyway. But it would be ice to have a gay friend...and a gaydar. Take care, Ieshwar
  5. Happy Birthday, Adrian!!!! Wish you loads of love, joy and a sweet boyfriend just like Harry! Hope you have loads of fun coz you deserve it. Take care, Ieshwar
  6. Nah, BK isn't a postwhore. He's a postitute. (Invented only for BK) Congrats, BK. As for the denial part... get well soon. (j/k) Take carem Ieshwar
  7. Wow, that's a sign. I think! It seems so a romantic story... *crosses fingers for you* Take care, Ieshwar
  8. Happy Birthday Wish you loads of love, joy and success Take care, Ieshwar
  9. Bad New South wales! Happy Australia Day to all the aussies (especially the hot surfers ) And also to Kangaroos and Pandas. Take care, Ieshwar
  10. I don't think they meant this. I have read this as someone who is compatible to you. Not someone broken. Someone who understands you well. Knows your ways and all. I think the half part refers to the way they 'click together' and not necessarily the state of mind before or after. I'm saying these bacause I used to day this 'half' stuff and this is what I meant. But, Kevin is right too. Take care, Ieshwar
  11. Math as in Mathematics? But how you speak it? *confused* Ieshwar
  12. Happy Republic Day to all Indians ! I have caught glimpses of the ceremony on TV. French President Nicholas Sarkpzy was there. Take care, Ieshwar
  13. Happy Birthday, Rad!!! I wish a very special birthday and a special life to someone special as you!! And I cross ingers you get a bf as cool as Brian (from FaBH) (Or I'll keep it for myself) Take care, Ieshwar
  14. That's how it should be. Happy Birthday, Jason! Take care, Ieshwar
  15. Hi Deshani. I have seen you lurking around (a true lurker!) and I was always intrigued by your name. It does sound a bi indian. Is it of Indian origin? Btw, welcome!!! Take care, Ieshwar
  16. He's hot! But the summer here is hotter! Right now, I want someone cold and icy (and living of course). Take care, Ieshwar
  17. First words that came in my mind was sad and not fair. So young. Yes, Heath will be missed. Rest In Peace Ieshwar
  18. I speak, talk and write English, French and Hindi. And all of them are foreign for me. My mother tongue is Creole. But it's not possible to have a Hindi forum since it doesn't use the normal alphabets. Buut we can still try but it won't be great. And French have those 'accents' which will be rather difficult to add. I believe an international forum will be welcomed but won't be a huge thing. Take care, Ieshwar
  19. Happy Birthday! Wish you loads of joy, love and success! Take care, Ieshwar
  20. Happy Birthday! Wish you loads of joy and love! Take care, Ieshwar
  21. Happy birthday, Pete! Wish you loads of joy, love and success! Take care, Ieshwar
  22. Happy Birthday, Robbie!! Wish you loads of fun, cars and boyfriends, oops, boyfriend! Take care, Ieshwar
  23. Ieshwar

    finals

    My results are out in a few weeks. Each time I think of them, I started feling uneasy. Damn! *ignores this thre, sings loudly to cover those ill thought and goes playing on PC* Ieshwar
  24. Congrats, CJ! I guess now you know how much we love you! Hail the Queen!! Ieshwar
  25. First of all, damn you for bringing me down the memory lane and making me all depressed. (It must have ben the sad song in the background also!) Sorry, but I have a question- define love! I always find myself stumbling at this. What do you mean by love? This is so vague. Is it the crazy obsession, bordering on psycho? Or that sweet stuff where you gaze in stars and think of him? Or that relationship that buds from friendship? Or love at first sight? (or what Jamie would say Lust at First sight? ) Or that instant chemistry? Or all of them? Or something unearthly... Am i going into philosophy? *shrugs* And another question. Is it possible to be 'over'? I mean, if it is love, there has to be something left! (especially first love)Even if it is very deep in. Something that surfaces on those lonely nights and brings you on the lanes of 'what if's. No, it will never be over. I think. Sorry if I'm being a pain in the ass. Take care, Ieshwar
×
×
  • Create New...