Jump to content
Bot Attack Again ×

Ieshwar

Author
  • Posts

    2,116
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ieshwar

  1. I think we should celebrate both. After all, keeping the king happy will always benefit the people. Wise Ieshwar
  2. Happy Birthday, Jack! Have fun!!! Take care, Ieshwar
  3. Happy Birthday, Billy! I know you're pretty busy reading reading right now but do enjoy also! Take care, Ieshwar
  4. Happy Birthday! Wish you lots of success and love. Take care, Ieshwar
  5. Welcome to GA, girlie! Hope you have fun reading around. Don't forget to venture in the anthologies. Take care, Ieshwar
  6. WE LOVE YOU GRAEME!!! *screams in the fan-like way* Ieshwar
  7. Congrats Sacha for all the great things that's happening to you. You deserve each and every one!!! Take care, Ieshwar
  8. Happy Birthday, B1ue!!! Wish you loads of joy, love and luck! Take care, Ieshwar
  9. Have you ever thought of the other way round? Like you being the author that just *poof* disappears. * shudders* The only difference with me is that many won't miss my stories. None of them is novel or novella. Ieshwar
  10. That's not funny but I'm laughing my ass out! :D You must be hot like fire, man! As for the Adam thing, well, you're a lucky chap! Take care, Ieshwar
  11. Welcome James. Looking forward to hear you on the forums. Controversies are cool! And you can post your stories in Efiction and have their discussion forums here! Take care, Ieshwar
  12. Congrats Tiger! We all love you here! Take care, Ieshwar
  13. Mauritius is under the warm wings of Summer!
  14. Happy Birthday, Nick! Wish you loads loads loads of love and success and luck! Take care, Ieshwar
  15. Happy Birthday, Formosa! A huge kiss for you on your birthday! Muuuaaah! And a hug too. Take care, Ieshwar
  16. I'm celebrating our 7 new Promising Authors! Yay! yay!!!! Now, guys, get to work and gimme your wonderful stories to devour! Take care, Ieshwar
  17. Happy Birthday, dude! Wish you loads of love and luck! Take care, Ieshwar
  18. Welcome Xuan. Make yourself at home. Don't worry. We are all rather mad and bizarre here. :wacko: Lol!! Take care, Ieshwar
  19. Congrats, CJ! Category 5 was definitely a fine story. And as for the King status, it's well-earned! Admit it! So when's the coronation? Take care, Ieshwar
  20. He can get free entrance to the coronation of the queen goat. :king: Ieshwar
  21. Happy Belated Birthday! Hope you had fun. Take care, Ieshwar
  22. I won't say who I voted but I assure you that i did my duty as Caprican. Ieshwar
  23. Yeah for CJ! In fact, I knew about that and was thinking what to do. Well, it seems as if he has been affected by our accusations of 'postaholic' and posted less. But we all love you, CJ! You're the only goat I will never eat! Ok, that doesn't sound to comforting, does it? , Rose Take care, Ieshwar
  24. I have read it in some quote sites... Ieshwar
  25. Adopt all the way. I don't want to butcher an innocent child with my bad genes. And adoption is definitely cool and noble. And if I'll have, it would be just one anyway. To give him the best. And in case, there should be a woman to carry my child... do you imagine the woes of taking taking care of a pregnant woman? Ieshwar
×
×
  • Create New...