Jump to content
Bot Attack Again ×

Ieshwar

Author
  • Posts

    2,116
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ieshwar

  1. Ieshwar

    Merry Christmas!

    Merry Christmas to you too, Myr and everyone! Take care, Ieshwar
  2. Ieshwar

    B-rated dreams

    Nice dream :wacko: And glad that your studies are being cool! Take care, Ieshwar
  3. Ok, I'm here! I'm Ieshwar and you're not allowed to call me 'Ieshy-boy' unles you want me to be And welcome here. What I like here? Well, I tell you, it's cool to be surrounded by smart intelligent and good-looking gays! (And if you ever move abroad, it might me handy ) Take care, Ieshwar
  4. Trust CJ to give importance to postwhorism! Ieshwar
  5. Yay. I was about to ask you if you're in. Glad that you are! And unfortunately, you're neither poor not shy nor innocent! Ieshwar
  6. Does the fact that I intend to become a chemical engineer count? In that case, you have mad engineers and would-be's on your loose! Yiha! Ieshwar
  7. Happy birthday! Wish you loads of joy and love! Take care, Ieshwar
  8. I find Jon rather cool and has his personality of his own. Not weakly developped, according to me. Just my opinions Ieshwar
  9. that was great! Merry Christmas, CJ! Ieshwar
  10. I have no problem at all! I find it perfect. I remember each character and its name because of some events or the way your protrayed them. I still haven't forgot Charity. That gurl made an impression on me! Ieshwar
  11. I call it Fries. (must ave been americanised a bit! ) Though, some do say chips. Chips!! Ieshwar
  12. Oh! Everyone on road trip! Yay! The pool party was great. I loved every bit of it! As for the Shadows...I still don't know what to think of them. Zeke seems to be okay and I feel he's good or will be good in future. Steve? I don't know. Wilde doesn't seem to be very nice. Btw, who's the leader? I know it's Steve but Wilde? And the gift, the interior decoration one I think they thought that being gay, Chase would be interested in it. Funny. Btw, have you guys wondered why CJ chose this stone only?... Great job, as usual! Take care, Ieshwar
  13. I haven't read Psionic Corps but heard great thinsg about it. Some small stories abut it would be cool. And so will be four anthology stories! Take care, Ieshwar
  14. Ieshwar

    My mother...shoot me

    But I am laughing! Isn't that cool? So sweet. Perhaps, the guys is hot... Btw, mother can be mtachmaker many times. When it's yours, it's not funny. Ieshwar
  15. But isn't that a sorta spoiler... Ieshwar
  16. Oh, yeah, Cam is very very expensive. *sigh* I relly don't know. I'm applying to Manchester, Nottigham and Birmingham. My fav is the last one. But then, Rohun is in Manchester right now... I'm thinking of something in LOndon too. So don't know. Ieshwar
  17. Want me to be truthful? With a bf, I don't think so. It will be too awkward. I mean, it won't fit. The same case with a best friend. But threesome can be exciting (especially when aroused). Perhaps one day. With not-so-close friends with benefits. It depends on persons and circumstances. Ieshwar
  18. Happy Birthday! Wish you loads of joy and love! Take care, Ieshwar
  19. This is great. I was really sad about the events in your life. But I'm sure this letter will help. You and Dwayne. Take care, Ieshwar
  20. Graeme, you must remain like that until CJ accepts that he's the Queen of the Evilest Cliffhangers. Ieshwar
  21. ha! I can se beyond those masks, evil goat! You're trying to take over the human world, and has alreay started by the elites- by attackin the haven of gays: GA! At first, you tried with those huge posts and when it didn't work, you try those damn good stories... I will never let you succeed! Roar (Hope Jamie will allow me to use his roar) Ieshwar
  22. I knew it! CJ is trying to take over the world! Thanks Hylas. For opening my eyes! Beware CJ! :fire: Ieshwar
  23. It must be the withdrawal symptoms. Damn you for getting me laugh so hard!!! Perhaps, it is a distress signal from Dom who is really being hurt by his bf and is calling SuperVic, saviour of Dom and domaholics! Ieshwar
  24. Ok, I'm the weirdie who replied 'It depends'. Btw, I find that you are all looking from a POV where you are the one whihc many partners. What if your companion has more than one? I mean, you and one(or more) more! I'm sticking to one but I can't guarantee about the one in love. I frankly dpn't know. I know it sounds weird and kinda wrong to share love but the obsession in love should never be underestimated. Ieshwar
  25. If you keep accusing Shadowgod like that, don't you think he will divorce you? Worried Ieshwar
×
×
  • Create New...