Jump to content

Ieshwar

Author
  • Posts

    2,116
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ieshwar

  1. Yes, interesting is the word. But what is more interesting is the idea of so many gays at one place! This mean, no need of that bitch gaydar! Ok,I can't even dream about it. You're sure that we can't taste or feel? Just joking, guys! But it would be nice to finally these persons with whom we share our so many secrets, joy and griefs. Yeah, would be nice. I was thinking of a nice huge gala-party. Everyone in tuxedo and formal dress. Preferably black. With nice soft background music. And as for the place, why don't you chose Mauritius? It's really beautiful and about 2000 tourists will give our lame economy a little boost. Ieshwar
  2. Awww! Thanks Adrian for the Award! I dedicate it to myself and to all the effort I made in beinga good guy. (Yeah, I don't know what humbleness means) Ash, I wish that too. So much in fact!!! But I'm not rich too. Money sucks. Ieshwar
  3. Isn't he the same bloke who wrote about penis and backbone thing? Ieshwar
  4. BeaStkid, I didn't watch porn (unless you count the occasional pics) since years so you can even say 'virgin eyes'. I think the Award for 'Good Kid of the year' should go to me. Thanks! Ieshwar
  5. I'm still minor so I close my eyes at the mention of 'nude'. I'm a good kid. (Thanks Mod for protecting my sensitive eyes) Ash, you're good-looking. kinda cute! Ieshwar
  6. Yeah she said something about secondary cahracter, stuff she couldn't write in the 7 books. There's quite a lot, you know. Ieshwar
  7. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Wish you lots of joy, success and love. Ieshwar
  8. Congrats, Dhruv. Really gad to know this!!!
  9. I'm really sorry. It was something very stupid and immature to say. I think I wanted to say difficult instead of romantic. And I was talking about me. I find it diffcult for me to live in someone's memory. Perhaos coz I'm not yet in love... But still, I shouldn't have generalised! I'm really sorry. Ieshwar
  10. Please, someone write a Fanfic (good one, not plain sex). God, I so love them. The epilogue was .... WOW!
  11. Hi CJ, I have read the chapter. Great as susual. So will the next chapter discuss about the start of the final battle? J As for the church thing, it
  12. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Wish you lots of love and joy!! Ieshwar
  13. Hiya Kev, That's so sweet! Life isn't going be be very easy for Sandra but at least, she'll have her special person by her side. I appreciate that you don't imprison love within the concepts of gender. I know that you have a very small attraction for females (read you posts). I'm like that too. Hugs, Ieshwar
  14. And what about Bathilda? And the teacher at the start? And Crabbe or Goyle too- coz one of them died in the fire.
  15. Yeah, A Happy Magical Birthday to our dear Harry. Ieshwar
  16. Hi Kev, I don't much sitting here oceans away so I'll try a virtual hug! Hope it works and comforts you. When friends leave, it is indeed very painful. But as you said, they may be away, but always there for you. Right? And try to meet other people too; this way, more people will be blessed with your precious friendship! As for your cousin, I'm really sad about her. I usually feel sad for people who live their sole life according to the society. A society who doesn't care about your aches and pain. Take care, Ieshwar :king:
  17. Yes, they're indeed heroes. But still, I wouldn't like to have guys come out to their peers and families irrationally, epecially if they themselves are not ready. The factor of 'heroism' may lead them to take a dangerous step. This may end up badly. And for those wondering about man/goat alliances, I'm for this. My goat friends, I'm by your side! (It's safer, you know; don't want to be blasted by that red deam pf that gay goat) I would love your hear your opinions ad experiences when writing UTBOS. Perhaps when the story ends? As I have already said, marvelous story!!! Take care, Ieshwar
  18. Now, Francois, you had me blush! If you keep this up, I might re-consider my list of those special people and let you slip in. Hey, I'm just joking. (Don't want anyone to think that I'm a slut ) So, what am I celerating? Well, if I can (and I do it), I'll celebrate my wonderful relationship with my close ones: parents, friends- on land and on line and a wonderful sis. Can you think of something more precious? Ieshwar
  19. *Covers himself with a blanket* Sorry Francois and BeaStKid, but only Harry and some special persons will get to see me move like this (I hope I can) or with these skimpy clothes. Ieshwar
  20. Exactly! I have noted instead of the first person narration like in FTL, you chose the third person narration. But it was good. Was it difficult? God, I'm already missing Brandon and Chase. I want more!!!! You can send me the next chapters privately, you know. Ieshwar P.S Don't forget to let the music play!!!
  21. But those girls were a bit... too close to him. Don't you think I would have been better there?
  22. CJ, this is awesome!!! I really love it. The prologue was cool. It did tell us what is waiting for them in the future. And I see that it
  23. Why not Hrithik? He was great in Dhoom 2! I so wish I was in the place of Aishwarya. Esp that waterfall part! I think Abhishek Batchan(clean cut) is good too.
  24. Clive Owen was REALLY HOT when younger but now... Ricky Ullman is good-looking too. Cute rather than hot! Don't worry, Trevor. It's your differences that make you special. And even my fav's are kinda different. Ieshwar
×
×
  • Create New...