centexhairysub
Members-
Posts
11,881 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by centexhairysub
-
Making plans and meeting Verne
centexhairysub commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Making plans and meeting Verne
Well, Ralph and Nolan are connecting and moving forward at their own pace, but clearly set by Ralph for the moment. Glad they are both going to do the photographs, can't wait to see how that turns out. Have to say, I wonder what Therese is going to say when the twins announce they had a picnic with Dad and his new boyfriend. I so hope we get to see Russ Kahn, a good cross over would be nice. -
Good riddance to bad rubbish but let's hope whomever they replace him with won't be such a total douchebag. Thor seems to be bonding with Will, can't decide how I feel about that for sure. I mean hot guys being around Will often find themselves in unexpected situations, plus Will is with Travis, and don't want anything to interfere with that, although not sure any of these guys could. The Resident Dean just thinks he had it rough with Poster's wannabe parents, wait until he meets Brad/Stef/JP et al. Can't wait to see what happens.
- 46 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
A delightful chapter but I do worry, everything seems to be going almost too well. Happy that both of these guys take their educations so seriously, and what a great benefit to their business and what they hope to achieve that they do. Anything that helps to bring fish back to certain areas of the Gulf of Mexico is great news. I know a couple of areas withing the Gulf have become dead zones because of the lack of oxygen in the water. Can't wait to see what happens next.
-
Sounds exciting, can't wait to see it all.
-
I honestly am not sure that Danny is ready to do this. I mean, I know he thinks he is ready, but this a big step and he will be doing it either on the sly or without the blessing of his family, because you know his mother is not going to say yea go for it. Communes were big in the 60's and 70's and a few really did work out, but many of them fell apart in spectacular fashion. I am worried about Pete, this sudden need to cuddle and his actions just don't seem on the up and up. I really believe if Danny is going to do this, he needs to at least be honest with his mother about it. If he is going to make adult decisions, then he needs to be able to handle what goes into them.
-
Welcome to Family Life
centexhairysub commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Welcome to Family Life
While my first thought was along the lines of @Summerabbacat, are we really sure she is having an affair? I mean for some work can be all-consuming. She may feel guilty that she is thinking of taking a promotion that will take her to Germany, Poland, Denmark, et al. while leaving her husband and son behind. No, you're right, she is having an affair. This actually seemed to be a nice weekend. Sounds more like a couple that has simply drifted apart and only have the kid to bring them back into each other's lives. For some it is easy to do and impossible to bridge back to a more even balance. How long until the first major fault line appears? -
OMG, so much worse that we know find out that the kid that was found dead in their back yard was a friend of Steven's. Lord, what that child had to go through, but with the help of his Uncle, counseling, and some what I am sure was hard work, Steven came through this and prospered.
-
Marc and the twins seem to be progressing in their relationship rather nicely. I still am concerned how this will play out when he does meet his destined mate. Of course, I guess if everyone is honest, upfront, and adult it will be okie dokie, yea right. Hope we get to see more of Janek, Hugo, and Rory. I really enjoy their interaction with each other and with Marc. Don't know about Chris, but his world is about to get rocked one way or another. Let's hope nothing goes too wrong.
-
Utopia, must like Shangri La, is a place in one's mind and heart, not really a physical place. But it would be nice if Jake did find a place that they felt they could be safe. I doubt this will go as smooth as these three think. And honestly, Danny is going to have to deal with his stepfather or at least get a little more out of Pete to make sure everything there is okay. Nate has matured in unexpected ways through this story. And honestly, Danny may never have a better friend them him.
- 24 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
-
Photographing and being photographed
centexhairysub commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Photographing and being photographed
Glad that Beth has convinced Ralph to take the plunge, and all the better that Ivor is doing it as well. Glad to see a mention of Ares and Russ Kahn, would not mind more crossover Ralph needs to do what makes him happy, and whatever gives him the courage to be himself, I am all for it. Therese came off halfway nice and semi supportive, shocking. Love it. -
September CSR Discussion Day: La Tambola by drsawzall
centexhairysub commented on Cia's blog entry in Gay Authors News
Great questions and some truly interesting answers -
Love Greg and love his instincts but he has to stop adopting children. And you just leave who the new Baronet is hanging like that, no hint, other than someone we have obviously met and that Greg approves of or he would have argued about it in some way. Could it be the son of a certain Count? Greg and his council handled everything as well as anyone could have and with a lot less experience. I do worry about the fact that Greg seems to want to rush in, when perhaps it would be prudent to let other go first. Hope the Baronet and his so called Lady find themselves in a special level of hell. Chop Chop, we are waiting. LOL
- 25 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
So well written and the flow is just spot on. Even though nothing has truly happened yet, the tension is starting to build, all the little things. Each group is heading toward this calamity but all unaware of what is coming or how it will impact their lives so profoundly. It is far easier to see groups as monolithic and not as individuals with differences of opinion and ideas, far easier to hate a group than an individual.
-
Introducing Jill Taft
centexhairysub commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Introducing Jill Taft
Jill did more than just survive, she beat them. She got away, got help, found someone that truly cared for her, made a life for herself and those she cared for, and lived a good life. What sweet revenge.- 25 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
A wonderful birthday for Quinn and a great night for Orion as well. I am glad that they seem truly happy. I do wonder when the other shoe will drop, but we will see. I can't believe the mother really is hoping for a body to show up, lord please don't let that be true, not sure how Quinn would handle it at all. Can't wait to see what happens next.
-
I sort of had a feeling that Pete was about to say something rather important. @Stompingrigs just might be right, I don't know just got a really funny feeling. It seems Danny being honest with Nate has actually brought them closer in ways neither expected. Danny's mother realizes that he is growing up, but she isn't ready to let go yet, nor should she, Danny is maturing, but he isn't truly an adult yet in any way imaginable, but no longer a child either, he is in that impossible to describe or clarify years that never are easily defined or understood. Jake has to figure things out for himself first, and then decide how much he is willing to take on with Danny.
- 14 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
-
Mo was a total douchebag. I don't care who or what the circumstances are, NO means no and you stop immediately. If you are not capable of that, then you should not be having any involvement with someone in a sexual way. WOW, to have so many siblings that you aren't even sure who one of them is... Mother seems to be a little scary, but I was surprised at how supportive she actually came across. And Finley was as well, you could tell. Glad that Emmett was not with the group but have to wonder how he is doing. Really don't understand Emmett not being willing to talk about his background at all, I mean he knows that Finley is not human, wouldn't that make it easier to open up some? Can't wait for the next chapter...
-
Not too freaked out?
centexhairysub commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Not too freaked out?
Well, first reaction from this chapter, is that Damian is not excited at all that his mother is home. Why? Is it just how much she works, or is it something else? And honestly, what makes Ludo think that Jackie would want custody of Damian? She works a ton, her job seems to come first, and if she is having an affair, that leaves just a smaller amount of time to take care of a child. Sounds as if Ludo is the primary caregiver, would Jackie really want to take that on? Ludo never did anything, and that one glimpse pushes him over the edge like that? That must have been some sight to behold. Can't wait to see what happens next. -
Staying With Brendan and Beyond
centexhairysub commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Staying With Brendan and Beyond
Nick went through so much, but he persevered and, in the end, made a life for himself that he seemed to be truly happy with. How much worse could his life and those of his siblings been had he not been smart enough to go looking for someone that he only knew as a name his mother hand crossed out in her address book. He proved that bravery comes in many forms. -
Jake was right to go, no sense in tempting fate, and his connection to Danny and Nate might make them targets as well. That said, will be Jake be back, only time will tell. I do think he cares for Danny but taking on someone as young as Danny when he is only a few years older is lot for anyone to contemplate. Danny has taken a few big steps to leaving childhood behind. He has fallen in love, not infatuation, but true love. He has come to terms and been honest with himself about who he is and what he wants. And he has been honest with probably the most important other person in his life. He may be in love with Jake, but he loves Nate. Can see trouble ahead, mother is not happy about him staying out all night, even if she is starting to acknowledge that he is growing up. Stepdad is going to be an issue that has to be dealt with as well. And I am not sure we have seen the last of Frank and his so called friend.
-
Well, I certainly did not see that one coming. I am guessing that you can bond with more than one person or group? I am sure that Marc is going to meet the man from his dreams at some point, and will bond with him, can he do so and still be bonded to the twins? I am glad that Janek, Hugo, and Rory are getting this new ship, of course, that means that they will be in danger, but at least they will be there together to support each other. Can't wait to see how the deal with Christopher and his family plays out. Is he involved or does he even know? Can't wait to see what happens next.
-
Well, despite the bloodshed, well deserved might I add at the end, this meeting went off better than I actually expected it to go. You just knew there would be one idiot in the bunch and leave it to a right-wing religious nut job to be it. Why do I suspect the twins may well be gay? Greg is wise because he knows that he doesn't know it all and seeks help, only the truly wise do this. Why are there no female Baroness or Baronetess? I demand equality. LOL Well, done, can't wait to see what happens next.
- 17 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
-
Well, Will appears to have gotten lucky for the most part. I mean Poster appears the be the frat douche that no one can stand, but the rest seem to be pretty good guys. I am glad that they all set Poster straight, so to speak. No one cares that he has money or not, but constantly fronting about it is just annoying has hell. The birthday party was nice, glad that the two groups seemed to all hit it off okay. And love that Will is so good with the little ones. Marie's presents were spot on. Who will be the first gone? Who will be the party animal? Who will Will sleep with? All questions that we want the answers to....
- 52 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
-
-
Can't wait.
-
Well, Ralph made his first stand, maybe not an outright battle but a skirmish at least. But this will just be the first move, at least on the parent's part, they will find something to strike back at Ralph with. OMG, what do you mean just do what the hell you want? Why that would lead chaos, confusion, perhaps even horror of horrors, happiness. People that care as much as his parents do what others think, feel, and say, can never just be themselves and be happy, they are always on display. I think it will be the twins that give Ralph the final push, something will happen, and he will realize that as long as he has them and their support, that will be what really matters. Lovely chapter and so nice to come home to this.
