centexhairysub
Members-
Posts
11,870 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by centexhairysub
-
Parental duties & football practice
centexhairysub commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Parental duties & football practice
Coffee with Therese was too funny. So, the twins want to play football, and she thought it was all Ralph's idea only to learn the little Princess want to be sport stars. LOL Never fails that a few parents end up taking on watching the kids and getting involved while the rest use any kid's activity as a chance to escape. Maybe Ralph can get involved with the website and not so much with the actual activities themselves. Nolan could be another temptation to explore the part of his life that Ralph thought he and moved away from, but I still think something from the past well be popping up.- 14 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
-
Great chapter, and we get to see why Marc is so good at what he does. He has truly spent his life training for this. I would like a little more information on the company. How is the ownership breakdown? Is it strictly family owned? How large is the board? Glad that Marc and Janek got to spend more time together. Janek will do well in his career, Marc has taught him much, but more importantly has given him confidence in himself.
-
Secret Author Story Contest Winners!
centexhairysub commented on Cia's blog entry in Gay Authors News
Congrats, A great story and one that I thoroughly enjoyed reading... -
What a great chapter, I think that Peter did what he needed to do; the problem is that bureaucracy no matter the level means inertia. Love how he melted the gun, it was the perfect counterpoint. Maybe letting James help her learn how to fly will help them both, give James something else to focus on, at least a little bit. Well, you know that some countries will immediately start hunting for those with abilities to give them a weapon they feel will give them a leg up on everyone else; but that might not be a good idea...
-
I know it will not be a popular opinion, but Will was as big of an ass as Jays was. I do think that Will has always been there for Jays, even when he didn't deserve it probably, but he knows that Jays is more fragile than he is, and instead of just letting Jays tantrum roll over him, he took everything said in anger to heart. Rarely does one say how they really feel in an angry fit, you say what you think will hurt others, so they feel as bad as you do. Jays needs to figure out why this is making him so mad and needs to get a grip on his emotions; of course, that may well require a change of medication for him or seeing his therapist more than he really likes. Jays needs to be careful about Kris, while I do believe that they both care about each other, Kris suffered a body blow this weekend and Jays, while initially there for him, soon gave way to being all about himself. Jays and Kris may need a little time apart, but too much would end things quickly I am afraid. Jays won't handle it well if Kris runs off and sleeps with anyone while they are on the outs. Jack is who I am disappointed in, I honestly can't believe he announced that at dinner at Escorial without telling Claire, Marie, and John first. This is truly the end for Claire and Jack, they will never come back from this. And I don't care how big of an idiot Jack is, Jessica will make him pay through the nose for this little mistake. This chapter just made me sad on too many levels.. A great job of writing but reading it was hard for me...
- 44 comments
-
- 22
-
-
-
-
-
Oh Lord, teen drama; and more than that gay teen drama. Well, honestly, I thought that Tim should have told him at least somewhat about his discussions with Jonathan, but hindsight is always 20/20. Tim and Ben are just so great together. Jonathan needs a friend, someone like Tim, Ben, and or Guy that he can be himself with. You know the way that Guy jumped to conclusions almost sounds like he had something to be guilty about and was looking for a way to not feel guilty; I mean they are at Mc Donald's, not exactly a place to be overtly attentive, even in a quiet corner, I mean remember what happened when Tim and Guy came there with Ben and Samantha. Can't wait to see what happens next.
- 17 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
-
-
Growing Relationships, Home Ownership, and Court Looms
centexhairysub commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Growing Relationships, Home Ownership, and Court Looms
Glad that Rich and his new girlfriend came by and equally glad that Andrew, Skylar, and Jack were able to join them. I do worry about Skylar though, he could be in serious trouble if this ever comes out; and with a trial coming up, you know the defense lawyer has a private investigator looking for anything to help them out. Lord, just one more thing to hate the parents about now. And not unusual for Jill to have blocked something like that out. The water bottle I think may be more important than anyone realizes, we will have to see. Great job can't wait to see what happens next.- 55 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
Mother at Norton Priory
centexhairysub commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Mother at Norton Priory
I can't quite explain it, but this chapter made me a little sad or melancholy. It was lovely, but there was this undertone of well something unspoken; although the fact that Titus was mentioned, and a promise of further discussions was a breakthrough of sorts. Susan isn't in the rush that Gran is about youngsters; but she might get there. I can't quite see Vaughn or Dante adopting a baby or having one; I was thinking of someone a little older that needed them, so many do. As I have mentioned in the past, looking back you often find the view not what you remember. Better sometimes to hold onto your memories and not revisit a place too much. l do hope that all is well with Greg and Len, but some of what happens may have stirred up memories for Greg that are hard to deal with, let's hope they are okay. Wonderful chapter, can't wait for the next update. -
Janek was lucky that Marc was there, but Marc was lucky that Janek had learned enough and trusted him enough to follow orders and fight what his brain was screaming at him to do. Exciting stuff, but they got to spend some nice time together while he recovered, and Marc is now going to teach others so that someone else can benefit from this experience. Keep them coming..
-
A wonderful genre that attracts some great writing, but always can hope for more...
-
Well, damn, Tim went from thinking he was all alone, with Ben as a friend that would never be more. Now he has Guy, whom he really cares for, he knows Ben at least thought about it, and now the King Stud, Jonathan is out there lurking as well. I just find the relationship between Tim and Ben to be so refreshing. Ben is secure in who he is, but thinks about taking a walk on the wild side; while Tim feels the deep friendship that Ben offers gives him a certain level of support and strength. Excellent chapter, and I can't wait to see what happens next.
- 17 comments
-
- 12
-
-
Fine is a perfectly good word that describes a really nice time in tame terms. I don't find it offensive and don't think it is an afront to Kai's masculinity or performance ability. But I can certainly see why he objected to it. They shared something truly special, and that word did not measure up to how he viewed the encounter. Love the little bit of history we got, seeing Adam's thoughts about Nan and his a few snippets of his early life. Ian sounds like a great person, and not only smart but sensitive to the situation. Loved how Adam just immediately decided to get the new bed, and then had the good sense to contact Doc and get his recommendation. Oh Lord, a baby, how lovely... Doc will be insufferable. LOL Great chapter, can't wait to see what happens next.
- 51 comments
-
- 18
-
-
-
Lunch-boxes and packages
centexhairysub commented on Robert Hugill's story chapter in Lunch-boxes and packages
Well, I think we all know who the new designer is going to turn out to be. It will make Ralph look at his past, examine his present, and make some decisions about this future. Ivor and Beth both sound like a delight to work with. They each bring certain strengths to the company but are flexible enough to wear more than one hat. The ex-wife just sounds more and more like a Stepford wife, that actually wanted the transformation. I guess nothing wrong with it, except she is forcing her ideas about how the girls should be on them in a way that will eventually lead them into open rebellion. Great job as always, can't wait to see what happens next. -
Pool Party and A Bit of Trouble
centexhairysub commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Pool Party and A Bit of Trouble
What Lanny did was wrong, period. Brendan had handled it really well, then Lanny's mother went psycho. Much like @weinerdog, I almost feel sorry for him, have to wonder what he learned about any type of healthy relationship from someone like that. I hope that Jack and Brendan can be friends, sounds like they both need one. The situation with Skylar is a total mistake. Regardless of the attraction, they should not be involved in even a coffee date as long as Skylar is the caseworker for the kids. Can't wait to see what happens next.- 49 comments
-
- 14
-
-
-
-
Weekly Wrap Up (Aug. 11 - Aug. 17)
centexhairysub commented on wildone's blog entry in Gay Authors News
Cats all the way... Woo Hoo, knew four of the seven words this week. What a wonderful week it was here on the site, and such a grand reveal at the Secret Author contest.- 23 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
Honestly, at that age, you simply don't know what the next week will truly bring, but less further in the future. What you think will interest you or what you think you want can change at the drop of a hat. Ben cares for Samantha, and I think that feeling is shared, but Samantha is smart enough to know, and Ben probably is as well that distance will make anything together really hard. That said, as long as they are honest with each other and communicate, anything is possible. Tim and Guy still have a year to figure out what they want, but probably less time to decide how they are going to react when or if everyone or at least more than the small group that knows about them now find out. Guy's mother may not care, but I will bet Tim's dad blows a gasket at least initially. I sort of think that his mother has some idea anyway. Excellent chapter, can't wait to see what happens next.
-
A Return to Normalcy, a Change, and Discussions
centexhairysub commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in A Return to Normalcy, a Change, and Discussions
I think Brendan handled the situation with Jack and Andrew just perfectly. And Andrew getting to be around someone that is gay and open but not in your face can only benefit him and how he views that part of the world, plus the fact that Jack did not seem bothered at all bodes well for that. Lanny worries me but have to wonder what happened or why Steve thinks he might be gay. Steve is the one that I would have thought might have an issue with Brendan being gay, and he still might, but the rescue from his parents makes it hard for him to see Brendan in anything but a good light at the moment. The deal with Skylar would be a major no no. The second that either of them thinks it might go somewhere, they would need to make sure that someone other than Skylar was the caseworker. Anything else would be a major breach of protocol and could spell trouble all the way around. -
Excellent chapter, Marc was teaching but learning as well. Sometimes you will learn as much teaching others as you can having someone teach you. Janek and Marc seem to be saying goodbye for a longer time this time. Let's hope they both find what they are looking for down the road. Did I miss the explanation of it, but what does SA stand for or mean? Maybe Marc's evaluation will over-ride his cousin's, if his is proven to be correct. Can't wait to see how this starts to move forward.
-
Well, the Prince did what he could to make sure the actions taken by Greg were viewed favorably as they should have been. It seems the only Count that Greg may have an issue with his the one directly above him, the other two North American Counts appear to find Don Carlo a fine fellow indeed. Glad that so many seem interested in the school that Greg has been developing; sounds like this could be something that truly changes Dracul as a whole for the better if it takes off. Can't wait to see what happens next. Great job.
-
Depositions, and a Problem Appears
centexhairysub commented on Lee Wilson's story chapter in Depositions, and a Problem Appears
Greg, we hardly knew you. Character was never fleshed out much, so I figured would not be around for long, but Brendan was hurt by how this happened and had his own little mini breakdown. It obviously hurt Greg as well, but hard to turn down that type of money. Wonder what horrible other thing is still lurking that Jill did not get into because the right questions weren't asked. I still think Steve needs some help with the stuttering but going to assume that is coming. I do like how open Brendan is with the kids. Hope no one asks any questions that might bring what happened with Brendan after Greg left out, would not be a good look.- 52 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
-
Honestly to God, I felt like I was hearing the most wonderful symphony the whole time I was reading this chapter. It was just perfect. The writing was excellent, and it flowed as if from a wonderful fresh tributary that was just discovered. I really find Vaughn and Dante to be simply amazing together. I love how they mesh in such unexpected ways and the little things matter to them; but then they do something wild, and it works as well. Glad that Greg and Len went through with the photo shoot and then to get the Donna McKee and to have it be that powerful was just WOW. Vaughn needs to be careful, or he will find himself working for Heyward more than he ever thought...
-
Oh, I do remember when you felt that a few weeks separation was truly the end of the world. It wasn't an usually proved that rather quickly. Samantha is off to university after the break, and getting on with her life, but that doesn't mean that she can't or won't be back at least to visit. And who knows, maybe separation will make the heart grow fonder. Tim is just going to have to survive a few weeks without seeing Guy on a daily basis, and he will, even though at this moment he thinks he won't.
- 17 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
How exciting, sounds like training is going well for some. There will always be those that are jealous and see any advancement from someone else as a slight to them and obliviously not deserved but somehow gotten without merit. Janek seems to be doing well, and good for him. But he obviously misses Marc, and I think Marc misses him. Can't wait for the unveiling. It will be epic.
-
Well, this just made me sad. I can see almost everyone's point of view on this. That said, Jays was an idiot. You can only push Will so far; does he not remember Will's scorched earth on Brad and Robbie the last time he got that upset. Darius to the rescue. I am just too sad to find a lot to say, it was a great chapter, but I am just having a really hard time dealing with this storyline. I do see how to move past it, but will it happen?
-
Congrats to all, and what a great bunch of stories...
- 34 comments
-
- 10
-
