Jump to content

centexhairysub

Members
  • Posts

    11,881
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by centexhairysub

  1. centexhairysub

    Chapter 68

    Drama, drama, drama; I am starting to think that Marie is right, everywhere Will goes drama is there. LOL I have a sick feeling about who Claire is seeing; and do I see a major family dinner going all to hell. I just can't see Jack and Claire just walking away from each other; and why the hell did Jack think he would be okay with an open relationship? If anything after watching what happened with Brad and Robbie, Jack should have better understood the downsides to that type of situation. I do think that Travis might truly be falling in love with Will; and I think Will could easily fall for him, but could Will be monogamous for anyone? I think that Curtis Buck is capable of killing his own son, Travis especially if he suspects he is gay; that said, I don't think he would do it so stupidly. Plus, he called Travis right as he was boarding the plane and pissed him off, which he had to realize might make him not board the plane. Curtis Buck needs to be destroyed but, not sure he is behind the plane or Zach's vehicle fire; but who is????
  2. centexhairysub

    Higher 9

    Great chapter, really well written and flowed beautifully. I am glad that they are recovering more of the money; but like @weinerdog, feel it may be going to smoothly as well. Kept waiting for the idiots to try and strike back. Would not want anything to happen unless it was the McKinney's getting taken out. Skyler seemed hot; but glad he stayed focused on his job on the run. Trevor seems to have the guys coming out of the woodwork, more than usual. Randy seems like the typical hot blue collar stud. Would worry a little about him bottoming for Trevor; I know he has been with human females but male on male sex can be more animalistic and would worry some about him being too rough... Well have things to do after reading this chapter....
  3. centexhairysub

    Chapter 67

    I think this is a pivotal question; are the two events connected?
  4. centexhairysub

    Chapter 71

    It always amazes me that Grange seems so at ease with almost any situation. Even with the issues that he and Caroline have had in the past; on some level he still cares for her, but that said, he must for the sake of his children and their future positions either bring her to heel or separate himself and his children from her actions. George knows that Cavendish will stand by him in the end; but it is annoying that he doesn't just disclose what he knows to George as soon as possible. I believe that Cavendish really did believe that Caroline would arrive in time to explain the issue with the name change to George, but still, George should never have been blindsided by that. Daventry is tied firmly to George as well. I do believe that Daventry is George's best friend and one that he will never sleep with. I know, isn't that just a shock to even think much less say out loud. Granger handled the situation with the Duke of Cumberland perfectly. You knew he would do what was necessary to help him tenants; and the picture drawn by the young boy in his estate was a masterstroke. Granger walks a tight rope with the King. He continues to balance it perfectly, but lets all hope there is a net somewhere just in case. Granger must continue to find a way to keep on the good side of both the King and the Prince of Wales; and with Caroline cozying up to the Princess of Wales that will not be easy. The Prince of Wales truly despised his wife, and she him. What a delicious treat on a dreary Sunday afternoon, thank you @Mark Arbour.
  5. centexhairysub

    Chapter 67

    Oy to the Vey.... Well, everyone is up to speed on what is going on; and learned more about somethings than anyone probably wanted to know. No matter how big on an asshole Curtis Buck is and the tape let's everyone know that is pretty big; would he actually kill Travis and if so, WHY??? Jake can get to work finding out what he can about the plane and why it blew up. They also need more information on Curtis Buck. They all need to know what he is really up to and why if he was willing to kill Travis, WHY... I don't think that Curtis Buck really understands what he is truly up against if he goes up against Will, this family makes La Cosa Nostra look like amateurs in some ways. I know Frank has been a big supporter of Zach; and he can still be, but he needs to realize that no one is going to back his play on this. I just can't believe Claire and Jack are getting a divorce. What the hell happened? Who knew a midnight coffee klatch at Escorial could top a dinner there...
  6. I just saw the notice a bout @Mawgrim passing away. I was going through some stories that I knew had not updated recently to see if there was any notes. I truly hope that somehow we get the last chapters of Last Reel. Mawgrim was a talented writer and his Pern stories were exceptional. Will truly miss the stories but will also miss the person. My interaction with him proved that entertaining. He was funny, wise, but oh so witty. Will truly miss his words and stories. May he find peace in the inbetween....
  7. centexhairysub

    Higher 8

    This chapter was sort of melancholy for me. Dorian is truly missed by many. I have to say that I am surprised that given the fact that scent is almost uncontrollable; that Trevor knowing the truth has done nothing to give away the secret. I am glad that both Trevor and Cassidy seem to be on the same page about this just being a summer fling. Trevor would not want to hurt her; but she seems to have a desire to leave the area and was afraid she was looking for someone to take her out of it. If Cassidy has an issue with her little brother being gay; she would not make it in the long run around Trevor. I really do like how Trevor meshes with both Thad and Wade as well as the rest of the pack. Plus, he is getting some great hands on experience in one part of his chosen field. Can't wait for the next update... Keep them coming.
  8. centexhairysub

    Chapter 70

    Oh, what a true delight; an update on George Granger. Winkler is a true gem. He follows behind Granger like a duckling, always is where he is needed, and works to make sure Granger is at his best. Yet, his best quality is his total loyalty to George and his ability to read him better than almost anyone else. What in the hell is going on; Caroline may have lost her mind; but surely George should have been able to count on his own father to warn him that this was coming. You cannot tell me that he would not have known. This is truly a betrayal. I hope it turns out that Lady Kendal was richer than anyone ever eve thought and it all goes to George... Daventry understood the situation and realized how upset Granger was; he gave good advice and it was well timed. Truly don't understand St. Vincent; if there was anyone at the Admiralty that you would have thought would know Granger and understand he was truly following orders it would be him. Has everyone lost their freaking mind....
  9. centexhairysub

    Chapter 66

    As I stated in my comments; I think if he had done it, and yes, I believe he still could, he would make sure no one else's vehicle was destroyed...
  10. centexhairysub

    Chapter 66

    WOW, this may go down as one of the all time best dinners at Escorial. LOL. I honestly cannot believe Claire and Jack tried to take that tack. It was obvious, or should have been, that Marie and John would not accept it and they had to know that Will, JJ, and Darius would never as well. Jack really seemed to be acting totally out of character; have to wonder what the real reason for his actions are? I cannot believe that Gathan tried to pull that stunt at Sunday dinner. And then for Frank to try and pile on; they are lucky Will did not flay them alive. And while I can see Will cancelling Zach's insurance; I can't see him destroying Zach's ride in a way that would damage other innocent people's vehicles. Will would be smarter than that. Plus, Curtis Buck's plane blows up and Zach's vehicle explodes in a ball of fire and no one thinks there might be a connection? Was really happy to see that Brad and Jake handled the situation with the tracking so much better than Claire and Jack. And really happy that Jake will oversee the group in relations to how it is used going forward JP, Isidore, Stef, Darius, and Marie will make a formidable group should anyone be foolish enough to oppose them in any way. Glad that Casey Bridgeport was around, and you have to know that Will's first reaction to seeing him means he will be okay. But Will needs to deal with his thoughts and feelings at almost losing both Darius and Travis; on top of dealing with his issues with the phone tracking, his and JJ's relationship drama, the issues with the Foundation drama, and everything else going on in his life. These situations could bring JP to his knees much less someone that although very mature for his age is still quite young. Bravo, Mark, truly Bravo.
  11. centexhairysub

    Higher 7

    What a great chapter, glad you decided to post an extra one. Cassidy seems interesting, but not sure that Trevor needs a true girlfriend with only being in the area for three months. I guess if it got more serious she could relocate but as long as they keep it light, breezy, and oh so sexy they can both enjoy a short term romance. Love the interplay between Trevor, Wade, and Thad; so much like a big brother/little brother vibe. Like how Trevor did not feel the need to brag about where he is going to school. Can't wait for next update...
  12. centexhairysub

    Higher 6

    Well, Trevor already proved that he will be an asset in tracking down the funds that the McKinney's stole. We can all hope that they will be able to get enough of the money back to help the pack get on a more secure footing. Great to see how well Trevor and the other two Betas are getting along. They might technically outrank him; but do they really? Glenn was interesting. Hope we get to see some more of him. Trevor will make a splash in the new area; the question will be what pool does he make a splash in, or will it be in both... Great job, can't wait for the next update...
  13. centexhairysub

    Paperwork

    So many little tidbits for us to pick through, each appears to be a clue that brings us closer to understanding. Novo needs to pull himself together; the others are going to have to depend on him in ways that no one understands yet. Track has gained some confidence, let's hope it continues to grow. Am I the only one confused about Kevin; is he an ass or misunderstood? Really enjoying this story so far; writing has remained consistently good and the character development has been excellent.
  14. Honestly shocked by Kevin in this chapter. What a real surprise. Another look at a tragedy from Novo's past, but was it a tragedy or is it just how he remembers it? Seems most of this group seem to have something traumatic in their past.
  15. centexhairysub

    Hell Week

    Well well well, what a sight to see. I am glad that Miss Tonya got to enjoy it as well. Kevin is going to be an issue; how much of one will probably depend on how quickly something happens to break his idea of his own superiority. Although not all discussed, I am going to assume none of this group had anything to be ashamed about being seen only in their tight whities. Bear is just too much; already can't wait to see how his character progresses.
  16. centexhairysub

    Bad Dream

    Well, we learned some of Novo's back story; and tragic it has been. I do think the books may be important moving forward, but important for whom? Teo is very interesting and much more than meets the eye; although what meets the eyes is interesting as well. Track is the little brother that Novo never knew he wanted. LOL
  17. centexhairysub

    Rush

    Okay, recently had someone recommend this so giving it a shot. Story is strong; the flow was good, and already care about some of the characters. That said, has a feeling of a rehash to something I have read before or a striking similarity. Can't place the other story but will catch up and maybe it will come to me. Truly an interesting start to a story...
  18. Says a lot, and oh so honest.
  19. centexhairysub

    Chapter 65

    WTF, is Curtis Buck that big of an ass to try and kill his own son? No one knew Darius was heading back with him; so it could not have been aimed at him. Does Curtis Buck have enemies that would try and kill him; maybe whomever was responsible did not know it was Travis and thought it was his father... And Will handled the situation with Bellona and JJ perfectly; JJ was pissed, but Bellona was happy and that was really what he was aiming for. Plus, Patrick got a big way to go. Will is just so great with others, he handled the conversation with Karl Lagerfeld really well. Gave Patrick more props and got his ass pinched. LOL Shrooms would not have been my first choice to take and wander around MOMA, but they did not do any damage so, guess it worked out. I did love how Will just hopped on the dance platform. JJ decided to join and played to win; I think people, not Will, but others underestimate how much JJ likes winning. Darius as usual just danced to his own beat. And then after at the diner; Travis found a way to equal Will's bravery. Darius knows how much Travis means to Will, he will make sure he is okay in Los Angeles. Just an all around great chapter; and I can't wait for the supper at Escorial. Bravo, Mark, Bravo...
  20. centexhairysub

    Higher 5

    Okay, color me very confused... Are we sure this was actually Shannon? I would have thought Trevor would have been able to smell a difference if she was a totally different person but maybe not. Plus, did anyone think the furball comment was off? I do not think that Shannon knows that Trevor is a lycan. Just really confused about this, a long lost twin from hell? Thought it was too funny that Brandon took them on a run that got them chased by some other wolves... LOL. And damn, that was was just way to horny for his own good. Great how open Trevor was to going to the gay part of Black's beach. And what do you know, Brandon knows some of the guys there. I am just so shocked... My experience in the surfing areas of California and other places is that how open you are when changing depends on how open the area is to it; and how comfortable you are in your own skin. And of course, the better hung you are the more you just want to show off. Great chapter, and can't wait to see what happens next.
  21. centexhairysub

    Chapter 64

    I am so glad that Travis did show up; and yes, Will got his answer. Not sure what all the implications are but the answer is there. I love how Will is with JJ; and I do think that Zanie cares for JJ, maybe not just for him, the money definitely means something but I think she does really like him. Great way to reconnect with Trevor; and loved how he bitched at JJ for not allowing the post orgasmic bliss. Will was so smart about getting Patrick to help them with their outfits. This will take some of the pressure off of JJ with Bellona, maybe help Patrick with Bellona, but how pissed will JJ be??? Will and Travis need to have an actual conversation that isn't interrupted by sex. They need to figure out where they are a little more than they have so far. Excellent chapter; can't wait to see what happens at the MOMA ball...
  22. This was the perfect collaboration. Even if you have not read the stories by these two authors; you could easily enjoy the wit and wonder created herein. This is a series of chapters depicting take offs on old game shows. All but one will be readily obvious; and that one I had never heard of, but wish I had a chance to see. The writing and pacing were both just spot on with all of these chapters. I would advise that you not be eating or drinking when you read these stories; hard to clean up some things from a computer screen or keyboard. Enjoy....
  23. Brilliant, simply brilliant.... And the answers were truly spot on...
  24. centexhairysub

    Higher 4

    I so want to be a fly on the wall for the conversation coming up with Shannon. Well, San Diego is very close to Mexico; not sure where her dig was but everyone needs a break. I love how Brandon gets Trevor even more out of himself than usual. I use to run around some with a guy that stripped and was really good at it. Guys that do it are usually either really cool or total asses. Can't wait to see what happens next...
×
×
  • Create New...