centexhairysub
Members-
Posts
11,881 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by centexhairysub
-
Chapter 6 - Ilya, Part Two
centexhairysub commented on Adam Andrews Johnson's story chapter in Chapter 6 - Ilya, Part Two
Ilya must find a way to accept what she has had to do and find the strength to reach out to others and try and keep a connection going. -
Chapter 5 - Dozi, Part Two
centexhairysub commented on Adam Andrews Johnson's story chapter in Chapter 5 - Dozi, Part Two
This lucky occurrence may have given Dozi the key to thriving. The question will be does she understand how to move forward? -
Chapter 4 - Agrell, Part Two
centexhairysub commented on Adam Andrews Johnson's story chapter in Chapter 4 - Agrell, Part Two
Agrell consumed the unconsumable and has been altered. She must learn to accept what happened in the past and try and move on from it. -
Chapter 3 - Ilya, Part One
centexhairysub commented on Adam Andrews Johnson's story chapter in Chapter 3 - Ilya, Part One
Okay, starting to look for a warm bath and a razor blade. -
Chapter 2 - Dozi, Part One
centexhairysub commented on Adam Andrews Johnson's story chapter in Chapter 2 - Dozi, Part One
Why don't the shifts just leave? If they can shift to another place, why not go somewhere they are not being hunted? -
Chapter 1 - Agrell, Part One
centexhairysub commented on Adam Andrews Johnson's story chapter in Chapter 1 - Agrell, Part One
WOW, what a horrible first chapter. The evil that man does unto man. Not sure were this is going; and honestly, not sure I can follow all of this but have to say first chapter was well written and flowed well. -
Chapter 1 Darts of Destiny
centexhairysub commented on kbois's story chapter in Chapter 1 Darts of Destiny
This was totally BRILLIANT... I laughed till I damn near peed myself, that is what happens when you get old. I am so glad that we got a glimpse of Terry; but he deserved better than anything with Gary Busey. Kage always was smarter than he gave himself credit for, that said, I do think he should haunt Cassiel some just for the hell of it. I am glad that he is going to be able to continue to help guide Elijah, and I guess that Elijah will be the recipient of Kage's good fortune? This was just too funny and was so well done.- 131 comments
-
- 12
-
-
What a great ending to the story; and nothing wrong with it taking six years. Waiting to be sure can be the surest sign of love. Glad to see that the whole group was able to come together and find a way to happiness.
-
Fabulous... I think that Zach has something on Travis, not sure what it is but I don't think that Travis would blow off Will unless there was pressure brought to bear. I have a feeling that Will is going to figure out what is what. Love how Will and Darius and JJ are when they are all together. If they could ever stay on an even keel; they would be stronger than they are now. I just am not ate up with Zanie, she just feels a little off. The thought of Will getting with Carullo sure put the fire into JJ; I know they are totally opposite, but I liked JJ and Carullo. Patrick and Will are so good sexually; but they would never work as a couple; but having a hot three with Patrick's friend Kenji certainly sounds hot. A blow by blow would do wonders for my visualization of the encounter. What a delightful present for us all, @Mark Arbour. Hope you are having a wonderful holiday season.
- 27 comments
-
- 15
-
-
-
-
WOW, so hot and sensuous; but do hope they were both really ready for what this means going forward.
-
That was sweet and sexy; but way to funny...
-
Borscht is the Russian version of chicken soup; it can fix anything... LOL Glad that Alex stood up to his mother and glad that she realizes that they need family counseling; but she needs to realize that for Alex family includes Ed. I hope that Karl is able to help that that Ed doesn't use Alex's mothers attack on him to move away from Alex. I think they may be what each other really needs.
-
Damn, let's hope that Ed is right and he will survive; Mama Lioness may prove to have claws that even her son doesn't suspect. Did love the Daddy though....
-
Chapter 17- Date Night
centexhairysub commented on Thirdly's story chapter in Chapter 17- Date Night
Sorry, older here but not quite senior but grey hair and if they offer senior I take it; all about saving the buck. I never understood the attraction of doing that in a theatre, I know several that have but still; dirty floor, issues if caught, no place to clean up, and just so not sexy. But Ed will do damn near anything to make Alex happy, so I guess it was okay. They need to have a discussion about money; and fast. -
Chapter 16- Rooftop Kisses
centexhairysub commented on Thirdly's story chapter in Chapter 16- Rooftop Kisses
Here is hoping that Alex really listened to what Ed was saying; but also that Ed realize that Alex is truly serious about wanting a relationship with him. Hate that Alex feels to isolated from everyone else; and it is crappy when no one remembers your birthday or a special day that means something to you. Alex's father is going to have a special place in hell just for him. -
Alex can dish it out but not really take it. I am not sure anyone at Alex's age really knows what love is. Figuring it out isn't about reaching a certain age and you just know what love is; but it is about life and experiences and living and understanding the world; and at a young age, so few really have done so. Don't ask questions that you really don't want to know the answers to.
-
Really interesting choices and I can see how they would all show great promise. Made my leap, hint hint... Can't wait to see how everyone else views the selections.
- 14 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
So, Ed went to get advice from his big sister about how to deal with Alex and maybe to help sort out how he actually feels about Alex. WOW, I am so impressed that Ed reached out to anyone for help. Anna loves Ed and gives her heart freely; not always the best idea, but... Really loved this chapter.
-
Chapter 13- Knock Knock
centexhairysub commented on Thirdly's story chapter in Chapter 13- Knock Knock
Well, not sure that Wilhelm is the best person to get stories from; but he obviously does know Ed from way back. Have to wonder where is Ed? Could he have decided to go to counselling, rehab, a medical issue, or just off doing work/home issues? Inquiring minds want to know. Alex's reaction to Wilhelm was spot on; always rely on your instincts but be prepared to adjust them to the situation. But DON"T get drunk with someone you do not really know. -
Well, totally not sad about Zach; he is just slowly but completely destroying any hope of any type of relationship with Will. That said, I am sad that Travis has seemingly chosen whatever it is that he has with Zach over what would appear to be a much better deal with Will. Travis was so excited to go and be with Will; have to wonder if Zach is threatening him in some way. Like several others, I just can't see Travis making this decision on his own. Maybe saying he will tell Travis's dad about their relationship or maybe has some picture of video; just feel there is something more to this. Will, after he calms down, is going to reflect and maybe come to the same conclusion. If Zach is blackmailing or forcing Travis to stay with him, all bets are off. I am glad that Will has decided how he feels; now just hold onto those feelings and work out what all is going on. Happy Holiday season to all, and can't wait for the New Year and an new update...
- 36 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
-
Well, I have to admit that I had already considered that Kavan and Gideon were tied by blood song; but to have it come out like this was to no one's advantage. Gideon was too angry to deal with everything when he just up and left. The reason that he lived was gone; and a connection with someone that he wasn't sure about was established without his consent. Master Caspian made a choice that to some extent made no one happy; but will that last? The fact that while Kavan trained he still felt as if Gideon was guiding him says a lot about their connection. A fitting chapter filled with answers but more questions arose.
-
I had almost forgot that Daventry is now a father... That is such a scary thought, although many rakes made great parents surprisingly. I am glad that Cavendish came with Dr. Jackson. And glad that Dr. Jackson answered the call so promptly. I do how that our patient will be another one of Dr. Jackson's success stories. George's greeting of William was so telling. George truly cares about his family in a way that many aristocrats of the day never did. He will always be involved in parenting not just William but all his children as well as his new ward, Matheus. I hope that William is able to be friends with Matheus and they really get to know one another, another male, especially an older one can be a blessing in helping you to navigate growing up. I can't wait for George to show Cavendish the surprise that Anson will provide. LOL I realize that Caroline and George may be moving beyond their romantic phase forever but I do hope that George realizes how much that Caroline brings to his life and they find a way to bridge their differences. Hope you have a great holiday season and see you in the next year... Bravo as always @Mark Arbour
- 32 comments
-
- 16
-
-
-
They would both be better off if they could just be honest with each other. Ed does care for Alex but he feels that he is too old and has too many issues and will only hurt him. Alex understands his feelings more; but is he being truly honest with himself and Ed? Excellent so far...
-
Rise of the mulltiplex
centexhairysub commented on Mawgrim's story chapter in Rise of the mulltiplex
Well, maybe just maybe Uncle Peter could get a job at the new cinema? For many companies it was just easier to build new places closer to the suburbs rather than repair and renovate the older cinemas that tended to be more downtown. Plus, they could get good money for the land or building the older cinemas were on and the newer locations were not as expensive. Sounds like Dean might have found that he truly likes the cinema in a new building without so many issues. Another one bitten by the bug...- 12 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
Out of the mouths of babes as they say... Alex should have known that Ed would not fit in at a party like this. Alex might have an easier time fitting in with an older group than Ed with a younger one. Alex, like almost all youths, will have to go through a stage of drinking too much and then regretting it the next morning. That said, he may regret more of the words tonight rather than anything else. Even if he does love Ed, and I am not sure that he actually understands what that means in this context yet; you never want to say it for the first time drunk...
