centexhairysub
Members-
Posts
11,882 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by centexhairysub
-
Money changes everything... Sasha changing his mind was about the idea of money. Jake wanting to post the video was about money. Sammy getting the turkey from Leo meant he had extra money for other things and a little something for Jake. Billy joining the team and staying away from his dad is for money, even though he doesn't seem to be into soccer. Billy's dad paying him to stay away is about money... I agree that anyone trying to pull the video off the OnlyFanz and posting elsewhere would be a possibility; but like they said, they look young and it is going to get yanked quickly. My worry would be a site on the dark web that host videos that are for people that don't care about the age. If someone becomes obsessed with them and is able to track them; that could cause a major issue at some point. They are very young and very naïve, especially Sammy. Not sure that Sasha is as naïve as Sammy or Jake either one.
-
Oh, just so many possibilities with this new information. Let's hope that Maurice was not involved in anything shady; but I really don't think so. Have trouble believing a murder, what our protagonist has felt so far is nothing malicious; and would not the spirit of someone that was murdered be more than benign? Can't wait to see what you come up next on this one; looks like we may be in for a bumpy ride....
- 15 comments
-
- 10
-
-
So excited for this new chapter; and what a chapter it was. Here is hoping that it doesn't take anywhere near a month this time. I have a feeling that with Nora Arturo it will not. So Dante and Tani have come face to face; so to speak, in this time. What a first meeting, an attack and then a healing; and then a battle against a parasite for another realm. Was it just me; or did Nora not seem to be surprised by either Tani or Cale's appearance and what they truly were? OMG, this is just such a wonderful story; and the writing; well just cannot say enough about it...
-
dkstories crafted many wonderful gifts to us all. I personally believe this was one of the best. The character development, plotting and flow were simply first rate. One of the best things was you could fully invest yourself in and enjoy this story no matter your connection to the original source material. The level of detail and intensity that can be found in this story really cannot be surpassed. Everyone sit back and prepare to be amazed...
-
Don't even mention that pile of herdbeast dung...
-
Jevikel is already a little interesting as is Rosh and Col; maybe something going on between them. We can already see why Jevikel is going to run into issues with his father. Vikkel seems very hidebound. I think Kemi may well support her brother, even if on the sly. Can't wait for the next update already.
-
What a delightful chapter, flowed wonderfully and really well written. Not sure that I really like Dan; wouldn't hurt him to be nicer to Maurice. Seems like a corporate type that is just using this grand old lady as a stepping stone. I really liked the interaction between Terry and the ladies. I tend to think a lot of older buildings with history have a lot of things that might be presence but only for those open to them.
-
Mawgrim has created a truly wonderful story with this one in his Dragonriders of Pern series. I never even thought of this material when the series started. What happens to those that are left behind. They know something monumental has happened but not what. Do they work to find out or just accept what is? Zalna was one of my favorite characters from the couple of stories preceding this one and she did not disappoint in this one either. Was exceptionally well written and truly flowed wonderfully. What did Zalna discover? Read this wonderful addition to the story and find out...
-
- 5
-
-
-
A great final chapter and a great story. This one was truly well written and flowed beautifully. I hope that Zalna lived many more years in the sun at Ista and had many happy times. I sort of hope that at some point; someone does find her writings and realize what a heartbreak those that left behind went through.
-
What a wonderful chapter; and to end with the joy of a birth of a new Queen. I am glad that Zalna and T'san made the decision not to try another trip. All they can do is do what they can to make sure that the weyrs are ready for when they are needed the next time. Making sure that the records are kept and updated is an important first step.
-
A very interesting chapter, it flowed really well. Like several others; I do wonder how Sasha will handle finding out about what others think of him. I am glad that they kicked the one subscriber that had no history; you really do need to pay attention to who wants to watch your page. Can't wait to see what you do next with this story.
-
A few interesting characters and situations already developing; can't wait to see what comes next.
- 14 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
This was truly an outstanding chapter. The tension was palpable. I was so worried about their return. I do hope that they realize now that what has occurred and they must just accept it. Zalna was right, they are interring a long interval; although they will not be there to see it.
-
Interesting story and excellent character development; I truly cared about these characters and wanted to know what was going on with them. Storyline was something that I have seen before but there was a few new twist with this one; and the pacing was good as well. A few individual chapters seemed a little choppy, but never enough to hurt the overall flow of the story. Will be interested in seeing where the author takes us in the next book.
-
- 1
-
-
A great chapter, and can't wait for them to jump that far in advance. We do know that this will be a long interval and when they are jumping to; will not have the Red star bracketed in the sites. Will this confuse them and make them think they jump incorrectly? While I understand why they are doing this; I do questions whether it is the right thing to do. I fully understand why they want to go together however.
-
It is hard work shoveling snow; and most people have someone that they use regularly and that they can depend on to show up when needed. Hard to break into an area like that if no one knows you. Sorry to hear about Leo, but still don't fully trust him; so would just as soon that he stay away from the twins and even Billy. Weird that they ran into Billy's father like that; wonder who the woman was? Maybe the job with the bookkeeping will turn into something more, their mother certainly needs a break. Keep them coming, the last few chapters have been excellent.
-
Why is Dante automatically attacking this this essence that he senses??? Can't wait to see how Dante handles meeting Tani, and find out that this is who is trying to help his mother; and who he needs to get permission to view and tour the fortress.
-
And so it begins... I do thing that Jake is right and they have to get the cooking channel growing and that will not only hide some of this from their mother, make Sammy happier, but also make more people aware of their other channel as well. I am sure she does know about the twins; how much she knows is an open question however Usually when you do the estimated bills, they fluctuate month to month but even out at the year, some months they add extra to your bill and other months take some away. Can't wait to see what happens next...
-
Oh, I do so worry about Zalna and T'san trying this; not so much that anyone else will find out, but what will happen if they can't return themselves? Creline was as inscrutable as you could possible expect from a MasterHarper. Loving this story; but can't wait for the next one.
-
Nice tie up before moving into the next storyline. Need to find out more about Damian and what they have done to him; and why his father allowed Anna Festus to do so.
-
A strange, delicious, and possible dangerous world is about to open up for these two. Loved the Sweet and Spicy name but do hope that Sammy keeps up with his cooking videos as well.
-
What a wonderful chapter, so full of mystery, questions, and yes; even answers. I have to admit that I never thought about something like that happening when they sent the others to the other two weyrs; but it does make perfect sense. I do hope that they go see the MasterHarper. I think the further you go from an event; the less that thigs can really affect the outcome, but with the whole survival or Pern at stake, you just can't take that chance.
-
Well, I am not sure that I trust Leo. I know he was nice at the amusement park and maybe even here at the show, but he seems a little stalkerish... I do hope that they are able to help their mother, but would prefer they were not exploited, or they do not do anything to hurt themselves.
-
I truly hate Anna and the Colonel or whatever rank he is now. What they did to Damien is beyond unforgivable. They should spend eternity in pain and misery...
-
Glad that the suspension was only for a few days; honestly surprised that it was not an outright ban. If Billy is so terrible, and he obviously wasn't very good, why was he playing instead of Jake? I sort of feel that we may see him again in the future...
