Jump to content

centexhairysub

Members
  • Posts

    11,873
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by centexhairysub

  1. centexhairysub

    Care: 6.8

    Loved the conversation James had with himself. The honest ones are often some of the hardest things you will ever have to do. The interaction with Casper and James and James and his grandparents were to good. So well written and authentic. Can't wait to see what happens next. I do wonder if you should not have a playlist to listen to for each chapter. Great taste in music...
  2. Don't even know him and already have a dislike of Alpha Stuerm, sounds like a total ass; plus if you aren't strong enough to do the dirty work yourself, stay out of it all together. I know that Vincent doesn't want the territory, but would not think it was smart to just give it up; land is power in any situation. Not something you should just walk away from. So glad that Stacy is handling this as well as she is. Cy and Kaplan are just so cute together...
  3. centexhairysub

    Care: 6.7

    That is why time is always one of the most important things. Either the lack of time or how much time it takes to do something. The faster you can accomplish something the better it is. Even though 23 moved as fast as she could; it wasn't fast enough. It gave them time to make it harder for her to rescue Charlie Will James be smart enough to involved the others or will he try to deal with the issue himself when he gets the call...
  4. centexhairysub

    Green and Gold

    S'brin needs to realize that even though D'gar cares for him and loves him, you can't stop how the dragons feel. I would hate to be caught up in something like this when you literally had no choice...
  5. Rhyad is going to have to explain his total fear of flying, strange condition for his kind. Glad he found a friend...
  6. Maybe just being in his brothers shadow and near his parents made it too hard for him to find and excel in a craft? Both these Alphas seem a little more aware than I think Owin and his family believe them to be...
  7. Well, the parents maybe idiots: but never truly a good idea to try to hide something like this, always comes out in the most embarrassing way usually.
  8. An interesting start; well written but did not flow smoothly. Interesting initial reaction to the characters; enough to make me want to see what is ahead.
  9. centexhairysub

    Care: 6.6

    OMG, I loved every freaking thing about this chapter. It flowed wonderfully, was so well written, and just was fabulous.... Tsuru will be teaching them both and then Hideyoshi when he gets a little better. They will so kick butt.
  10. centexhairysub

    Care: 6.5

    Lord, another nut job. Are we ever gonna stop having new characters that are not idiots in one form or another....
  11. centexhairysub

    Embers 13

    Ah damn, I never thought about another elemental pushing the fire forward and making it worse... Couldn't be lucky enough that there was just the one could we? Great writing and pacing on this chapter. Flowed really well, the banter was first rate. Sounds like what you would expect being around a bunch of males without time down for sex... Can't wait to see what the others make of a new elemental being in play...
  12. centexhairysub

    Care: 6.4

    Loved this chapter.... I cannot even begin to truly imagine what it would take for Casper to truly forgive his father. I think this mother is a lost cause as far as he is concerned. As a child not matter how horrible they are to you; there is a built in need within each of us to care about our parents. That can be destroyed but it is truly hard to do. Casper may on some level understand why his parents did what they did; but the fact that he felt his fathers emotions while he was still trying to hurt him and bring out his powers, makes anything that happens now so much harder to move past. I think that Ray truly loves his son; he either truly believed what he was doing was right, or allowed himself to be convinced that it was. I think the fact that just being in Casper's presence makes him feel better, is a sign of how much he needs Casper to forgive him. Just so well done...
  13. centexhairysub

    Chapter 49

    Well, Granger got filled in on the immediate future by Panin. Unfortunately history tells us that Granger and Daventry will not arrive in time to stop the Second Battle of Copenhagen and prevent the deaths of thousands; it did get Nelson another jump in popularity but didn't do much else really. The Dowager Empress Maria Feodorovna proved to be a great success in her future role, unfortunately much more than the new Tsar. She established many charities and actually did quite a lot for the people of Russian. In addition, she continuously held the line against Bonaparte, more so than almost any others in power in Russia at the time. Another wonderful chapter that show just how much Granger understands about not only the situation in his country but around the world. Maybe he should start a school for wayward nobles...
  14. centexhairysub

    Care: 6.3

    I want more definitive proof that Leanne is dead, not 23 stabbing her and thinking she is dead because she is not reacting at the moment. I guess after using the level of power she did getting away, a knife attack might have been able to accomplish what a lot of super powers could not but I want to know for sure... Charlie is handling this a lot better than I would have thought...
  15. P.S. Ms. Elaine handled the issue with Stacy perfectly. Sometimes you just need a woman's touch...
  16. Oh Hell No... Can two Alphas with two separate territories merge them? Do they have to remain separate territories? Does the Alpha have to live in his territory? Oh My God....
  17. Just want to beat something or someone with a 2x4 after reading that chapter...
  18. centexhairysub

    Care: 6.2

    I truly hope that James and Casper, and hopefully Tasha have all cleared the air between them and not held back on any secrets. I truly believe that James means what he says, if Father hurts Casper, I believe that James and Tasha will do whatever they have to to hurt him. I don't think that Father will stay away from Casper, I am not sure that he would even if Casper asked him to; plus, I think he really wants to understand why his attempt to use his power on Casper caused him pain. Ray, Casper's father, deserves all the horror of this revelation. If he and his wife had been honest, maybe Casper would be in a completely different place, but then Hideyoshi would probably be dead... Excellent chapter, flowed well, and very well written.
  19. centexhairysub

    Cleanup Duties

    D'gar has patience and is willing to learn; that is an admirable trait no matter what the situation is. He and Herebeth have proven to be a steady and reliable team. This makes them a valuable addition to any wing. S'brin either isn't willing to figure out the issue or hasn't decided that his relationship with D'gar is worth the work of figuring it out yet. Excellent chapter and flowed really well; the tension was great during the ground portion of the thread fight. Really well done...
  20. centexhairysub

    Care: 6.1

    I do not believe that Casper fully understands what he is risking, at least not totally. That being said, it sounds as if Father had not come through that Hideyoshi would not have survived, and would that have been the best outcome, or course not. Does anyone really trust Father, no; but just as it was explained about why Father was tolerated by the authorities and others earlier in the story, that is why Father needed to do what he did to try and save Hideyoshi. Casper made the right call, even if none of us like it. Trust is earned, and it can never truly be fully earned and secure without honest and open communication; which no one in this group is really good at. What is Leanne? Is she even of this earth? Where did she go? I assume that because Charlie could make portals is why he was taken, but taken where?
  21. centexhairysub

    Embers 12

    Excellent chapter, flowed really well. I hope the cop at the other end had not sent any civilians down the way the mutts had to take... Glad to see they were able to hold the line against fire and save the houses.
  22. Not sure that the price of that favor may be worth even Hideyoshi's life, but I hope it was.
  23. centexhairysub

    Aid: 5.17

    As I said in the last chapter; Caleb should have made sure she was dead. Never leave an enemy like her alive...
  24. centexhairysub

    Aid: 5.16

    Damn, Leanne turned out to be more than I ever expected. Of course, i guess when you are powered by over 20 other beings and their energy that you are leaching and stealing from them, you do have some strength, just not of character or will, just a paucity of theft... Caleb kicked ass, but are we sure that this was enough?
  25. centexhairysub

    Aid: 5.15

    So Caleb has joined in the fight; and not a moment to soon. I like how he handled 18. He needs to conserve as much of his power as possible for what is coming. Plus, he is going to have to take time to convince 23 that he really has a way out for them both. So very descriptive throughout this chapter; truly felt that power of this haunted forest...
×
×
  • Create New...