centexhairysub
Members-
Posts
11,872 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by centexhairysub
-
What a wonderful Christmas gift to them both... So glad that there will be no jealousy between these three.
-
Home Is Where Your Honey Is
centexhairysub commented on Grumpy Bear's story chapter in Home Is Where Your Honey Is
A wonderful little family going off grid; and I hope it works really really well. Glad that Mike has made the decision to accept the ability that his nature has granted him. I would be careful about making that kind of purchase in such a small area; it will have been memorable. -
Thanksgiving Turmoil
centexhairysub commented on Grumpy Bear's story chapter in Thanksgiving Turmoil
So glad that no one died yet... Of course, Pip might have been close to it. No communication is definitely best; as we saw, at least Bart is if not tech savvy at least tech knowledgeable. If Mike would have made his decision sooner, then they could have had three bears to face the wolves; even if one might not have been as good of a fighter. Keep up the great work... -
Learning to Love Again
centexhairysub commented on Grumpy Bear's story chapter in Learning to Love Again
So sweet; letting go can be hard, but sometimes it is the only thing you can do to move forward... -
Well at least D'gar and J'rud got to stay in the same wing. Glad that D'gar did not get stuck with either G'tash or T'mudra. neither would have been a good thing. I do worry about S'brin, I have a feeling he will not do well without D'gar as a steadying influence back home. Also worry about that M'rell will need D'gar to help him get over Rina as well. I don't think D'gar realizes how many other people depend on him...
-
Hmmmm.... Not sure that either of them know what they are doing at this point...
-
The Werebirds and the Werebees
centexhairysub commented on Grumpy Bear's story chapter in The Werebirds and the Werebees
Great chapter, glad to see that Mike is recovering and has some thinking to do. Gunnar covered everything with him; and now it is really in his own hands. I hope he truly heard what Joshua said and thinks about it. Kane is going to be hard to shake; although I think that Gunnar could get with Nick and make a deal. Nick clearly does not want to have Mike around. Hope that Pip is going to be safe in Chicago, although I am sure the Ladies could put up a good fight, not sure how they would do against that many wolves. Keep up the great work. -
Tied everything up neatly, maybe not with a bow though... LOL.. Another great story, although I could have handled a few more chapters. Hope you enjoyed writing it as much as we did reading it...
-
Even when I was coming to terms in my early teens in a small town in Texas way back in the 70's; I was never willing to hide who and what I was; so I really don't understand why they are... Sure, I got beat up a few times, but won more than I lost. I just could not do what these guys are doing. Just makes me sad...
-
Somehow I doubt it will be this easy really, the wolves will be coming after them in some form or fashion. Glad that they took Pip and glad he will be going with the Ladies. Mike has been abused so badly, it will take him some time to recover both physically, mentally, and emotionally. Sort of hope he does choose to get changed and in a few months; maybe he and Nick have a chance to go one on one...
-
Love it... Can't wait for the action in the next chapter. So wish we had video of the security in drag, that was such an inspired idea... Bravo...
-
Glad to hear that Myles is going to be okay; staying up at the farm house there will be strength in numbers, won't say safety but at least strength. Obviously, June is involved in some way. Australia, much like many western states in the US, take killing livestock very seriously. Hope they are able to get this dealt with in a timely manner. I have never understood anyone that was willing to kill an innocent animal to get back at a person. Just has never made any sense to me. Keep up the great job...
-
Old Friends, New Revelations
centexhairysub commented on Grumpy Bear's story chapter in Old Friends, New Revelations
I suspected that Joshua and Jay might have been the same person, but knew there had to be a story behind the name change. Glad that Gunnar decided to trust Joshua with the truth. Not sure how, but wonder if he might be important down the road. At least Mike is aware of what may be out there; and he is smart enough to know that Nick was going to be an ass, and try and ration what he has for water. -
Oh Lord, I don't know which of them is making the bigger mistake...
-
Battle Plans and Reinforcements
centexhairysub commented on Grumpy Bear's story chapter in Battle Plans and Reinforcements
Well, you knew the Ladies were going to be involved; I hope no one in the pack recognizes Dixie. Can't wait to see what happens next. -
Looking back at the past can be wonderful; just don't get lost in it. Not sure what the connection is; but obviously, Joshua has some special memories beyond just getting paid to keep the house up; wonder if he will remember Gunnar??? Well, Thomas is a good first call, but doubt he will be the last...
-
Chapter 19: Lowe's Lair
centexhairysub commented on astone2292's story chapter in Chapter 19: Lowe's Lair
Really loved both sections; although the second section with the toddler was just too cute. Wagner came clean; which was a plus for him. Just how strong is Cyrus that he was able to back Tierney down like that? Hurting Kaplan will cost those behind it big time. Mace and Vincent did better than I expected with Lowe. I would kill to be able to just pop out and get what I wanted when I was craving it... -
Now that is one hell of a waitress; and I bet that she gets a hell of a tip. I would think that Mike was right about the wolves being able to smell Kane in Nick; but since we know this happened before and no one has; you have to wonder why??? With the information from the Ladies; and I have to sort of wonder if Pip won't play a part in this; Gunnar starts to make his plans.
-
D'gar needs to stop playing that damn card game. Sad about Rina but at least she was able to hold on until M'rell got to say goodbye. S'brin's lack of concern and attitude that everything is just going to be okay is starting wear on me...
-
OMG, loved both of these conversations... I do think that James and Cody should get at least one good date. The fact that Finch did not even try and lie to Tsuru says so much. Can't wait to see what happens here. I do hope that the spirit is able to get back to its home world; or at least has someone try and keep in contact with it if it gets stuck here.
-
This whole chapter just made me sad...
-
In Which Many Things are Revealed in the Backroom
centexhairysub commented on Grumpy Bear's story chapter in In Which Many Things are Revealed in the Backroom
I knew the scent mentioned in the last chapter meant something. I too hope that Gunnar is able to help Mike; but just on his own; I don't see how... -
My granny always said you can't fix stupid; but in my experience you can't fix people that are full of hate and religious bigotry either... I hope that the fire does not destroy the camera before a sims card can be removed; or does this transmit to a central unit?
-
Well done....
-
With the comments from the Ladies in the last chapter; I have to wonder about the fact that Kane approached and handled Nick the way he did... Per the information given in the last chapter; Nick's behavior should really get him killed or at least thrown out of the pack. On top of that, Kane came across as way to suggestive, shall we say. Wonder if these two have a thing for each other that neither of them are willing to admit... Mike's laughter was so spot on... If he stays submissive enough, he might survive the wolves; but I wonder what will happen to draw Gunnar to the back room. Gunnar is a little bit of a question mark; have not decided how I really feel about him fully. I have to wonder what will draw him to the back room? I wonder what was the smell that the bouncer bear found on Mike that confused him? Surely he knows how wolf cum smells, will it be this scent that pulls Gunnar to the back room?
