centexhairysub
Members-
Posts
11,872 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by centexhairysub
-
Who was with Casper that pushed him toward James? Who is Caleb? Was it Caleb outside James's window? OMG, so many questions??? So glad that we now know that Tasha, James, and Casper are all relatively okay. I wonder if James's grandfather will realize that Tasha is calling James's phone? Okay, I want a directory of characters when you introduce new ones... LOL.
-
Great chapter, so descriptive and full of energy. I would think fighting a fire in an area like that would be unbelievable hard; plus throw in all of the eucalyptus trees and wow, just a recipe for disaster. The story I heard onsite for the three sisters matches the first one more than the second one; but both were fascinating. Keep up the great work.
- 31 comments
-
- 14
-
-
-
OMFG, I am really starting to hate this Father. Casper would have been better off at least mentioning him to Mel and Freja, they probably would have at least known about him and could have told Casper a few things. I hope that Casper doesn't think that James or his family have anything to do with Father. I truly hope that some of them are close enough to the Game Stop for Casper and them to meet up and get him away from Father. I just want to smack someone...
-
What a perfect moveable feast this chapter turned out to be. Loved how the conversation between Will and Tom went; then the follow up with Will and Connie. Will seems to be having to explain a lot about his life lately. Then the treat of being in the ocean, that truly seems to be a balm for Will's soul. Then we get JP and Stef, Yea Team... I was never a huge Julian fan, and this issue tied in with part of Will and Tom's conversation so deliciously. I could see Tom as an assistant to Stef, but he would have to up his skill level; the difference between Will and Stef would be pretty extreme at this point. OMG, Mark, just when I don't think I can enjoy this story any more than I am; you pull a chapter like this out... What a real delight...
- 14 comments
-
- 13
-
-
Chapter 10: Delinquent Deity
centexhairysub commented on astone2292's story chapter in Chapter 10: Delinquent Deity
Wonderful chapter; loved the latest visitation, but could have done without the doom and gloom heads up if Vincent loses to Stefan. I so loved Lady Terik, the pinch on the ass was just so fabulous. I do worry about Dave and Stacy; I keep worrying about Stacy being the leak, but she doesn't fit it fully, so know have to worry about Gwen and we just don't have enough information on her. Keep up the great work, can't wait to see the challenges. -
Well, unless Peter believes that Casper has memorized James's phone number and can call it from memory; I don't really see why he thinks getting James's phone will do anything. Peter comes across as relatively involved in this chapter, but if he really was involved in his children's lives; then how can he not know that his child is sneaking out at all hours of the day and night, how can he not have some idea that his own child is in turmoil? I know that kids are good about hiding things from their parents, but no 12 yea old is that good... Bex is a pest, but you can truly feel the love that James has for her come through on the page. That was the best thing about this chapter...
-
Well, at least their priorities are right, pie always goes first... Hideyoshi maybe the first adult, well the second, sort of liked his wife, that I don't think is a total idiot...
-
So very sad, K'torl was someone that I truly enjoyed in this story. I feel so bad for Zalna, she had such trouble finding someone that she was truly comfortable with, and now he is gone. She handled it so well though, such strength will serve her well in the end. And yet, life will go on, more will rise to mate and dragons and riders will continue to fight thread. Such a truly great chapter.
-
Magnificent chapter, it filled in so many blanks. I truly am sorry that none but the twins and Doris survived. I was hoping that some of the others had as well. Glad that Jada will be okay. Loved the dynamic between Maddie and Doris, honestly rang so true. Can't wait to see what happens next.
-
Bonus Chapter: Ray Sullivan.
centexhairysub commented on Rhythminthemind's story chapter in Bonus Chapter: Ray Sullivan.
Honestly, with the exception of James's parents, the adults in this story are so f&$cked up that I really almost can't deal with it. -
Honestly, this chapter just felt weird to me....
-
Well, I thought since he had been abandoned; that maybe whomever left him had something to do with the back in northern California. It was just a thought to tie him to some of those that we already know... 🤠
- 41 comments
-
- 10
-
-
OMFG, thank you Lord... Finally someone from James's family is directly involved with another of the three, Tasha; maybe someone will end up putting two and two and getting four. Tasha is even more impressive then I thought she was, what she was able to do tot he male was remarkable. I do hope that James is not too badly injured. Surely, someone at his house will actually pay attention when he is with them again. So much action in this one, and flowed wonderfully. Can't wait for the next update.
-
OMG, I forgot to mention Winkler... I was so touched by this total devotion to George. The bond between the two is simply remarkable to so many levels... What would George do with him, or Winkler without George...
- 23 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
The sheer genius that Granger displayed in dealing with this issue, especially how he handled the issue of the letter was unquestioned. The only thing more impressive than his mental fortitude was the bravery and courage he exemplified. The guts it would have taken to allow himself to be taken by the Captain of the guards and then the fortitude that he should in his appearance before his mockery of a trial setting was simply amazing. I was so impressed by the both the Russian Captain that asked the telling questions at the end as well as Granger's response. I do hope that he and Granger are able to get together and work toward what happened to cause the destruction of the Boleslav. While I am sure that someone in Russia could have easily gotten their hands on some of Lord Whitworth's stationary from his time in Russia; I actually would not put it past him to have actually sent a letter in a snit trying to throw Granger and Daventry to the wolves to get back at them for showing him up as a fool for his behavior in Copenhagen. Granger being in the palace while the assassination takes place truly bothers me; Granger's involvement on any level would be so inharmonious to his attitude toward royalty and I just can't see it occurring. Of course, Granger would do what he could to assure that the Tsarevich was kept safe, but his enemies could use his presence to undermine in latter down the road. Mark, this is truly some of your finest work. I can't wait to see what you come up with next.
- 23 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
So excited that Ethan and Aiden are going to make an appearance. I can't wait to see if their abilities might be able to help some. Plus never know what other things might pop up when they are around. I have to wonder if Brandon is going to find out that he is somehow tied to perhaps the pack in California? Keep up the great work, can't wait to see what happens next.
- 41 comments
-
- 14
-
-
James should have known better, I realize he was worried about Casper and Tasha; but on some level he had to understand that the issues with the birds was more than he realized. Once again, the fact that seemingly no one in James's family actually communicates with each other is responsible for James being hurt and perhaps captured if he can't get away; plus Tasha herself maybe hurt or captured trying to save James. So freaking annoying...
-
Chapter 9: Seraphic Stunt
centexhairysub commented on astone2292's story chapter in Chapter 9: Seraphic Stunt
Just a lovely chapter.... -
So glad that Casper was able to resist the light from Father; I have a feeling that the more you are exposed to the light/happiness, the more your body would crave it. I too feel that Casper needs to find either James or Tasha, although if anyone in James's family were honest with each other about anything, he would clearly be the best, but who knows. Flowed really well, keep up the great work.
-
I truly hate that Theo and his partner were killed; they seemed like good people. Father on the other hand isn't good; no matter how good he can make you feel. I am of course glad that Casper is going to survive; but is surviving with Father really worth it?
-
Great chapter, flowed wonderfully and well written. I have to doubt that the one that stayed behind will survive; but we can hope his sacrifice will be enough for the younger one to get Casper to safety. This is not the first time that Casper has choose to accept someone at basically face value, the first time with the tracker worked out okay, we can hope this one will as well. Can't wait to see what happens next....
-
Well, at least D'gar is smart enough to understand the undercurrent and made the right comments; and I think that is that he really thinks. Even if he doesn't fully realize it, it is a big deal that R'feem asked for his opinion, and not just on the replacements. Well, an unexpected mating flight; but done and done, finally the mates are together in a mating flight. Poor, I'kut, have to wonder what the new weyr looks like now...
-
Okay, never fully trust the government or their people in situations like this. They always have an agenda...
-
OMG, could it be as simple as that? Did Jimmy just have to bite and take him sexually at the same time to over-ride what Irwin had done? Could this make Sawyer a true wolf? If so, will Jada need to bet bite again? Who bites her, Jimmy or Maddie? How old is Maddie? Did those from the pack not at the house survive? What becomes of them? So good, but want more now....
-
I fully agree with the others; Casper either needs to get to James or Tasha so when the birds attack again, he will not be alone. Hell, I would even settle for him going back to the tracker or Freja and Mel's and ask them what the hell is going on...
