Jump to content

centexhairysub

Members
  • Posts

    11,870
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by centexhairysub

  1. centexhairysub

    Embers

    Thoroughly enjoyed this story from start to finish. For those that have followed this series, we got to met some new and interesting characters and a visit from some old favorites. Lots of action with both fighting fires and and interaction between different characters; both are hot and heavy at times. Interesting character development and very well done throughout; the writing and pacing were both first rate as well. The story does leave a few unanswered questions; but of course that only leaves the possibility for another book open.
      • 8
      • Love
      • Like
  2. centexhairysub

    Embers 17

    Truly loved this from start to finish. Would not mind a return story with any of these guys in it...
  3. I think it would be very hard to come to terms with the realizations that Maks is going to be dealing with in Poland. So much of the culture is inherently homophobic and rigid that even thinking this might be more than he can handle Even though some of the worst cases of sexual abuse by Catholic priest have occurred in Poland; the church there is even more homophobic than in general, of course as we all know most pedophiles are heterosexual in reality. My point is the Catholic church wants to run the moral lives of those that are part of it; without doing the right thing with those in authority there in.
  4. Ah, so now we know why Nick has such hatred for Mike; he was the Alpha's bitch before Mike showed up and lost the role that he really cares about more than being Enforcer. Wonder if the Alpha has any idea that his Enforcer wants to be his bitch full time? Have a feeling that the Silver Bullet may be the location that Gunnar finally is going to get to meet up with Mike. Last two chapters flowed really well. Can't wait to see what happens next.
  5. Honestly, I am surprised that Mike managed to survive the night. I was honestly afraid that he was going to be bred while they were in wolf form. I wonder why Nick just slapped him and left? I would not want to be Mike the next time that Nick decides to have a go at him. The Pip character seems to be interesting, sort of hope we get more of him in the future...
  6. centexhairysub

    Hunt: 8.8

    Tsuru is so gonna get the 411 on Cody... So glad that James realized that he had to get some advice, if not actual help. I know he did not really plan on his grandmother coming; but that is what happens when you care... I wonder where and what Finch has been up to; sort of surprised that he has not contacted someone above him; but assume since Peter did not know what was going on that he hasn't or the climb up the hierarchy takes longer than usual. They need to find a way to communicate with this spirit; of course, if it did come from another world it might not be easy to do. If only we knew someone that could sense what others are thinking and feeling; oh right, we do, where is Casper when you need him... LOL.
  7. centexhairysub

    Hunt: 8.7

    Okay, no more dates until this is resolved. This could put both of them of dating for life, becoming bitter old men. So was the spirit pulled from another world or dimension; and if so by whom?
  8. This is not enough; I want them to be physically punished or dead... They don't get to just disown their child and turn and walk away...
  9. centexhairysub

    Hunt: 8.6

    Ah, a mystery, so what pissed off the nature spirit so bad that he decided to drown a town??? Tune in tomorrow, same bat channel, same bat time, for the answers to these and other interesting questions about the nature spirit and the love life of James...
  10. The true passion when two people that are truly in love come together is wonderful...
  11. centexhairysub

    Hunt: 8.5

    Really, if you get your date killed on the first date; you might have trouble getting others to ask you out... This was really well written and flowed wonderfully. The last eight or ten chapters have had more resonance to them and I think have been better written and polished then some of the first 20 or so chapters. They start was good but these last few have been so well done... They seem smoother and more cognizant of flow and chemistry.
  12. centexhairysub

    Old Friends

    While I enjoyed this chapter a great deal, the primary feeling that I got reading it throughout was one of melancholy. Even during the upbeat parts; there just seemed to be a low level feeling of sadness or regret. Well written and flowed beautifully, can't wait to see the next update.
  13. So happy for them both; of course, they will make great parents, just don't let the grandparents anywhere near them, ever.... Can't wait for the visits to and from the island; once we know for sure... Great job.
  14. centexhairysub

    Hunt: 8.4

    OMG, I so loved this chapter... Monster hunting while dealing with teen angst; just perfect. Not sure what actually could cause more damage between the two. This was just what I needed tonight.
  15. Well, I doubt anyone reading the story did not already know that Ewelina had been unfaithful and was a total slag. Hate that Maks had to find out about the affair like that, never a good way to do so. But surely even he know there was something off about her. Aleks to the rescue, but Adrian blooded him. At least he got her away from the situation again, but have to wonder why she keeps going back to it. So have they figured out what each really wants? What will they think in the morning?
  16. centexhairysub

    CoF Ch 7

    You know, sometimes I truly hate people... I hope the cameras worked enough to get some evidence of who did this; although I suspect it was the poor kid's family. Just when things were looking up for him, hope he is going to be okay; for them to call a helicopter in the ribs must have punctured the lungs or some sign of significant internal bleeding.
  17. So sweet, and glad that the family helped him and stayed with him. I wonder will we ever know why he was taken? Glad that Sepherus and Owin finally overcame their issues. So happy.
  18. centexhairysub

    Hunt: 8.3

    “So…” Pretty Boy said awkwardly, “You, uh. You’re magic too, hu-” Cody cut him off. “W-what the fuck is that thing!?” he asked, gesturing madly at the water monster. Pretty Boy winced. “Well… I mean… Would you believe me if I said it was Bigfoot?" ===================================================================================================================== OMG, i laughed till I honestly though I was going to pee myself....
  19. Sometimes when someone states the obvious; it gives you a chance to validate your feelings and understand what is going on inside of yourself. What a nice family; too bad that Rhyad and Owin never had something like that... Still want their parents to have an accident while flying over a large volcano...
  20. The scene with Vincent and Mace were just so hot. Glad that the full mating has been completed. Love the scene at the meeting. Can't wait to see how much the pot has been stirred. Snakes in the grass are a problem to be stomped out indeed. Flowed wonderfully.
  21. centexhairysub

    CoF Ch 6

    Glad to see that Mitch is going to take on some help; plus Myles obviously needs to get away from his home situation. Fire can be a tricky thing; let's all hope it stays well away from them all...
  22. centexhairysub

    CoF Ch 5

    Although any area that is rural with land types such as this are in danger from fire; Australia is especially vulnerable to them. Glad to see that the farm has some fire fighting equipment and with the rivers nearby should be able to pull plenty of water if needed.
  23. centexhairysub

    CoF Ch 4

    Glad that Mitch is looking for help, even if just part time. I wonder what kind of cheese? Some of the best cheese is not refrigerated, but has to be stored often underground or in caves. Chapter flowed wonderfully.
  24. centexhairysub

    CoF Ch 3

    Well, if it is the right kind of wine and especially cognac; it could be worth a fortune, although five years old isn't that much for wine. You would think that Mitch would be more interested in who put the stuff there and how come no one mentioned it... Some things are not adding up about some of this; I smell a mystery...
  25. centexhairysub

    CoF Ch 2

    This is starting to look like more than a one man job with the added acreage and all. Making cheese is not particularly labor intensive; but you have to have the right tools and place for it to keep. Can't wait to see what happens next.
×
×
  • Create New...